2014 again

Look familiar ?
2018 will be a long burn for most coins.
Last time BTC exploded this hard it was in 2014.
Chart tells everything.
Enjoy anons

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it crashes because of mtgox
Nothing happened now, just whales playing with futures to get more money

would value it at around 3k by Dec

>>Blindly reading charts with no context as to why it happened

Stay poor faggot

Some coins may actually be put into utilization this year though. Only coins with no use case like BTC should follow thus trend.

So what is our Mt Gox incident this time?

Korea putting some reasonable money laundering regulations on crypto exchanges?

OP sell all your shit and never come back, you are retarded as fuck.

that means that if I hodl, in 2021 I'll be a billionaire, I'd sign for that

Tether collapsing will be our mtgox

Also in this chart Bitcoin went from $100 to $1000 in one month.

As opposed to one year in our case. If you're going to extrapolate from this chart then the bear market would bottom out in a decade.

god, you people are so pathetic... how much do you get paid per answer? 2cents... 10 cents?

The Tether fud is bullshit speculation.

New MtGox is : Futures, government regulation, ICO restrictions, Tether & bitfinex
I'm already 1000% from inital investment and I'm confident with my coins long term. I will let them run.
Just a warning, BTC could go back to 4k and crash the whole market with it. Just sayin

I'm sure of it that some of the shareblue shills from /pol/ are here as well.

Im already waay past my initial. Can have a months of bearmarket, I have enough fat for winter hibernation.

This

No fucking doubt!!! They think they're so clever posting niggers everywhere

Same, got into crypto during the lowest part of the dip. Doubled my money in a week and have been holding on that easily.

Yup there's absolutely no difference between now and 2014 the crypto ecosystem is COMPLETELY the same I mean we're all trading exclusively on Mt. GOX after all.

Completely different situations, bitcoin was a fringe autistic fad back then.

this

when whales go long you're gonna shit your pants

that was due to Mt.Gox shit you fucking retard, which was like the only exchange in existence at the time

Nothing like Mt.Gox happened recently.

>nothing happened now
Trx bitconnect

The situation is different, but i have to admit i started to worry about all these government news

omfg u dumb piece of shit. my chart of 1933 shows the same results WTF is wrong wityou, u retarded scam.
blockvhain is nowadays involved in the real fucking world industry!! Those price drop are made by whales or du u think all normies have the time to sell their coins at a special time?!?!? NO but whales can do those shitdrop on their own. Shake off and buy high and sell low. BIZ is dead, just retards here.

Not even on the same level, retard.

We reached peak, now it's time to go down.

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will

it exploded in the end of 2013, and died down in 2014

retard

>can't post images and create threads

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck we have Tether to fix this shit, what the fuck are these guys doing?

> Tether printing half a billion a week trying to inflate price
> Brainlets ITT: HURR DURRRR MARKET R GUD! 500K EOY! IT HAPPEN EVURY JANUARY! WHALES! HOOOODDDDLLL

BTC will crash, but this time the market will live independently from BTC.

Brainlets speculating that the tether is being printed out of thin air despite evidence to the contrary.

mtgox was a $500m scam
bitconnect was a $2.5bn scam
you're right, its not on the same level. it's 5 times worse.

it's time for a decentralized Veeky Forums

bitcoin is the only reason the market exists you retard. your shitcoins will be the end of you.

>BTC will crash, but this time the market will live independently from BTC.

Late adopter dreams.

I'm sure one day the shitcoin you bought two weeks ago will go 100x don't worry.

except mtgox was the most widely used exchange at its time

only niggers and pajeets fell for scamconnect

Yes, the situation is the same, like four years ago when no-one had even heard of bitcoin

Not even comparable to mt gox
Hopefully there will never be another one. I don’t think there will.

We don't know what will happen but all evidence points to the influx of fresh normie bagholders getting smaller. Volume is also decreasing. What do when it dries up?

What if we decentralized everything? Decentralized bounty sites, decentralized AWS, decentralized pokemon...

That would be a good argument if there were a reason it shot past $10k this year

it crashed because of mt.gox and then after silk road shutdown. Back then the majority of bitcoin users just wanted to buy drugs online

Make money even in this bear market...

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>no news
>it was Mt Gox last time

SURPRISE, IT WILL BE BITFINEX THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

only absolute brainlet got scammed.

we'll need Bitcoin or maybe ethereum to be seriously affected for something like this to happen. Coinbase or binance hack/exit scam kind of scale. I'm not saying it's not possible, but nothing of the sort happened this year.

>just whales playing with futures to get more money
Nigger, real whales wouldn't wait for CBOE futures

Tether fudders are mentally ill
Tether's supply is just 2 billion you retard and it's volume is less than 10% of daily crypto volume

>things that happened in the past will always happen again

There was a reason though. BTC and Crypto moved from the fringe of tech/fin world to mainstream adoption and exposure.We knew the blockchain was here to stay and now the whole world does too? Is btc useful in any way? No,Do the normies care? Also no. Give it time user. Once the futures on the 26th expire the market will breathe till late March

The normies already got fucked on TRX and XRP, do not expect more of them.

I've still x10'd my initial holdings even afer this free fall. I got in early this year. extra comfy. let it burn, I'll just accumulate for the nex explosion

>BTC and Crypto moved from the fringe of tech/fin world to mainstream adoption and exposure
There should be made a distinction between the adoption of crypto as electronic money and speculative craze. Just the same as with the dot com bubble.

many things have changed. user don't make such strong judgements on coin's past performance

it crashed mainly cause of mtgox
anyway we see a very huge correction now. we will not go down like 2014 to 10% (equals 2k now), but to ~8k and then starting mooning for next hype.
Why? Cause there was a huge normie flood incoming cause of the 10k media hype. We need the biggest correction ever now to go forward.

The 2017 rally only exists because of ETH and its ICOs. Do you really think BTC could have driven all this hype by itself. BTC would have died in 2014 if new coins didn't take up the torch.

the first had a market share of over 50% at that time, the other was literally unknown before that shit happened

hmmmmmm, totally the same

i agree with this, there are too many buyers now who want to get rich. No way it goes below 8k, I think everybody is just waiting for the perfect moment to jump in

Well we got NEO now with some promising ICO`s and ETH aswell so we should be good.

Please

Just a warning, BTC could soar to 25k and crash the whole market with it. Just sayin

brb working on it

What an absolutely asinine post.

Every third worlder and his street shitting brother knows about crypto in 2018. They have flooded my fucking telegrams if you need proof.

Most tech people didn't know a goddamn thing about bitcoin in 2014, let alone the crypto market as a whole. You're a fucking faggot senselessly spreading FUD. Kill yourself

Oh look it's this fucking post again.

> looking at charts and ignoring fundamentals

this is how you stay poor, user. The fundamentals are basically opposite to what they were in 2014.

In 2014, Bitcrap had 88% of the market. Now this shit accounts only for 35%.

2018 is the year of the alts and the long death of Bitcrap. Bitcrap can go as low as $1, I don't give a shit. As time passes, more and more of the crypto market will get unstick to the BTC shit.

Say goodbye.

Im huge on alts, but BTC and ETH will deploy and scale LNs this year, which will keep them in place as crypto kinda merges into one big OS with XCAT. This will enshrine BTC as the settlement layer for all cryptoassets.

LN/transaction throughput is one of the 50+ problems Bitcrap has that other coins already solved.

It means nothing, BTC sinking trend is irreversible.