If you read this document you buy massive amounts of chainlink

If you read this document you buy massive amounts of chainlink.

If you don't read, you are okay with being a nolinker and will struggle far more for your lambo.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should i get in? Only 13k pfolio here....is 1k of this shitcoin enough to make It?

ok so I just read the whole thing and it's nothing

Reading that document will give zero insight to how LINK has anything to do with this. Next time give a little background of how they're related.

10k minimum

they using the shadowfork of LINK
i knew it, thats why they dont mentioned Chainlink anywere

you guys aren't gonna make it at this rate

“more specifically in payments – and the use of access and network technologies have created various opportunities for new entrants such as FinTechs and challenger banks to claim some market share, but also for established banks to reconsider their market position and rethink their value proposition to their customers. In this context, banking institutions can choose either to embrace change through the opportunities that technology offers by interacting with the greater ecosystem of market participants and other service providers, or to defend their position by focusing their efforts on developing competitive solutions for all customer and product segments and limiting access to their systems. The recent announcement of the newer version of the payment systems directive (PSD2) to be implemented in 2018 across Europe, as well as the open banking initiative in the UK (OBWG) push towards the creation of an open-banking environment through the introduction of open application programming interfaces (APIs) but the question still remains: what will the banks’ response be to this regulatory change?”
Shots fired

Hey look. this shit again.

nice meme pal

Veeky Forums makes the normie pages

fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/

fuck.

>Strg+F: Chain Link
>0 results

l would sa 50.000$ per 1 LINK.

So everybody's gonna ignore the likelihood of swift developing their own solution with sergeys help?

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

You meant $50,000 dollars subhuman.

>50'000 dollars dollars

Yup. LINK's banking relationships are going to pay dividends far sooner than a lot of people expect. People are focused solely on SWIFT, which likely won't be operational until 2019/2020, but come mainnet partnerships that haven't been priced in will be announced that kick off the price singularity.

But that is how it is in my language sir!

So you're gonna ignore the likelihood of Sergey developing his own Swift with Swift's help?

They probably will if they havent already when they realize most link holders are neonazis and white supremacists

10k min what? 10k min buy in? Or that its going to at least 10k

How fucking dense can you be

This document was only revealed the night assblaster came back, though by a random user (possibly assblaster idk; and i follow link developments pretty closely and hadn't turned it up for found it myself which is dumb because it was pretty obvious where to look). He promised another document. Did anyone find it?

Realistically how much LINK is in the hands of Veeky Forums though? Can't be that much

Checked and nice diary entry, random anonymous internet dweller. Just sold 100k.

Wondering this myself.

Oh yeah I'm sure SWIFT gives a fuck

>THIS JUST IN: US dollar canceled because some people who own dollar are racist.

>AND LATER: Apple cancels all stocks because some racist folks own stock in the company

lol