tv/ref/qIGFw7AgB3RREJoN

>10mil Market Cap
>Backed by YCom
>15% Presale Bonus
>no blockchain competiton
>working product
>Decentralized streaming for educators.
>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
>applying to Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HUOBI (Legit info from their website - google it.)
>AMERICANS AND CHINESE CAN JOIN ICO (MAKE SURE EACH ICO TRANSACTION IS UNDER 5K TO PREVENT KYC)
>Refer to QSP/REQ which are also backed by YCom for similar results.

>PAY IN BTC SINCE THEY VALUE IT AT 16000 AND THEY ONLY VALUE ETH AT 1000 SECRET TIP TO BUY AT 0.05-0.07 INSTEAD OF 0.1

Easy 10-20x AFTER RELEASE
100X IN 2-3MONTHS

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/how-to-make-money-and-profit-from-icos-6d57a96a459b
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought into this a few days ago... now people saying its a scam. whats goin on boys

>still not sold out

When there's Fud it's always a sign to buy

unsold tokens get burned so the more people FUD, the lower the supply and the more gainz they get

My first ever ICO lamden 12x'd and I missed the peak.

Does this project have a realistic chance of 10x? or even 5x?

5x would put it at a 50m market cap which is definitely possible if it gets any normie appeal

what was the ICO price? Like a dime each?

The CEO is literally a Nigerian email scammer who bans people from Telegram for asking why the progress bar keeps dropping

short term 5x is guaranteed i honestly suggest dumping after getting 5x

right... makes sense i guess. so do you guys see a future for this token?

Lamden's ICO price was .1

same with this one

The truth is that EDU will not 5x or 3x or 2x. It will hang around its ICO price, go up a little bit and then completely dump and fall of the charts.

Find a better project to invest in.

Lamden was hovering around a 10x+ for 5 days. How exactly do you miss that?

future as in multiple years? definitely not
short term 5-10x? definitely
and i'm the op shilling this don't get emotional to a project buy low take profits and get out

Eh yesterday I saw them respond to that same question literally 100 times. It's literally pajeets asking the same stupid questions 10x an hour. I don't blame them for starting to ban people who are asking stupid questions over and over again, especially when they are asking that in bad faith.

I was greedy pig and got slaughtered.

lesson learned, the painful way.

I don't see much of a future for it, it seems like the main purpose is to fund them making future products. That being said the market cap is so low it should be a safe 3-5x in the next couple months, then will probable stagnate.

There's no future whatsoever, just hope you can flip it for 2-3x once trading opens. It's a failed site that started three years ago and they're doing a desperate cashgrab by adding a monopoly money token that has no reason to exist.

The main takeaway is that Y Combinator will let in literally anything as long as the CEO ticks the right diversity boxes.

This project doesn't deserve the amount of FUD it's getting here and reddit. It's not an amazing product but it has more of a foundation than 90% of similar sized projects.

If you would run a ICO and get spammed daily by hundreds of fucking pajeets and fudders same question, wouldn't you ban the fuck out of those in your community channel? I would even thought im not nigger.

The company is backed by YCombinator
and this ico was featured on Deloitte TMT 2018 you think these huge companies would risk their reputation advertising a scam project?

I could take a picture of my anus and use that as my coin's logo and it would still get the attention of YCombinator.

This.

Alright, thanks for the reassurance. guess we'll have to wait and see what happens when this goes on the exchanges.

Everyone in this thread: If the ICO is struggling to sell out, you're going to be holding bags for awhile... This ICO has been shilled for DAYS

/thread

Dragonchain didn't approach NEARLY the cap it wanted and that is doing alright. Just because the ICO doesn't sell out, doesn't mean it holds no value. Exposure and the ability to buy on an exchange goes a long way for the increase of value.

We are in a bear market.
Of course people are reluctant to buy right now

DYOR it's a scam if you look this up. Liveedu was once livecoding. No fucking need for a blockchain. They just skim the money. No movement of the ICO progress bar. Nobody wants to pay for their premium content. Its a dead duck. OP is a fucking liar and spams this shit since days. Gets called out for his Wolfram lie in every thread and still continues. Now he is desparate and changed his 10x and 100x to 1000x. FU

>Platform launched in 2015
>Has only logged 1 million unique viewers, with 5 million total views across all content
>These numbers were achieved in part to the free content available. Company is planning to completely phase out free content in favor of total monetization
>Wolfram founder is not associated with the dev team in anyway, this is a complete lie
>Contribution ticker has been reset/frozen multiple times
>Telegram admins banning anyone who brings up questions regard the issues above
>People have received literal death threats on telegram for trying to warn others about these shady practices
>Coin has been constantly shilled with the same image/copy pasta for like a week now on Veeky Forums
If you buy into this, you're going to lose money.

Progress bar has moved from 7.7-7.8m in the last day, I've been watching the etherscan address and they've picked up a few thousand ETH in the past day, the progress bar mainly dropped because ETH and BTC dropped.

>already has a product
even if it's shitty, that makes it more reliable than a shitty whitepaper ICO

Scam

They manipulate the contribution bar and ban anyone who mention about the money thing.
Makes no fucking sense because people get 10% from their referral's contributions

Pretty sure coin is legit, they just want to milk as much money beforehand as possible before burning.

hardcap is 10mil
expected to be 250mil tokens due to referrals+presale+public sale
if it doesn't sell out there will be less tokens circulating

>receive contributions in ETH and BTC but show progress bar in USD
>ETH and BTC drop 5%
>progress bar drops 1%
>FUCKING PAJEEEEET SCAMMERSSSS
you FUDers are so pathetic

>7 posts by this ID
>FUD
>pajeet
Oh, you're the same guy who keeps defending this ICO. You must be one of the devs, or someone who bought a lot of bags.

easy 1000000000000000000000x get in now

No I just don't think it deserves the FUD. 2 days ago ETH was 100$ higher than it is now. The ICO address has 3,700ish ETH. That's a loss of more than 300,000$. The fact that the progress bar has stayed steady shows continued growth.

This makes sense.

I don't think it's a scam, but their unprofessional behavior is really getting them called scammers.

To be clear, I think this is a very poorly run project and I wouldn't invest in it long term, but it's not a scam. The team is too established and transparent.

CEO sounds like a retard and absolutely no need for blockchain here. I'll pass thanks

This is also what I've been telling people. LiveEDU is a legitimate online-teaching platform... a scam would be surprising for sure.

Why is plebbit trying to ruin this scam? You like buying all the other scams run by chinks

Also people ask how it's different from Lynda etc. They made it pretty clear that they're trying to be a more professional version and I think that's legitimate.

redditors trying to ruin biz our goal is to shill icos that have good profit potential so we can make money off normies when they release

sucks that the team is retarded, they really suck. in an e-mail I received it said RTH instead of ETH, they didn't even bother to proofread it. It's just a typo, but little things like that shows that they're sloppy. Despite that, this shit will easily moon.

With the current price of 10c per EDU (estimated) its market cap would be 10-15M usd. If you take a look at the BitDegree $BDG (competitor) market cap, that's 100M market cap 3 weeks after ICO. I think a $1-3 $EDU value is a 99% certainty EOY (150-200M market cap)

I bought for 2.5 ether with a 20% bonus and will dump once it reaches $2, hopefully by Q2-Q3, normies will love this shit, especially since they already have a working product and are backed by YC

hackernoon.com/how-to-make-money-and-profit-from-icos-6d57a96a459b

i've got 14 hard earned bucks invested in this. i'm looking to make 6 figures.

are you the one that bought 162.5 edu user

kek... that's me.

lol I got banned from the telegram for asking how they went from 7.7 to 7.3... fuck this shitcoin

WHY DOES THIS SHITTY WEBSITE NEED A CRYPTO TOKEN? WHY???

who here gonna get their free shirt and hat?

This shit can’t even sell out an ICO why the FUCK would it moon on release

I'm pretty sure the issue with LiveEdu is they aren't getting the same amount of normie exposure. We need google/facebook ads and this will sell out in a couple hours.

Lamden is perfect example. Presale was barely moving, no one on Veeky Forums had it on their radar, then they advertised on facebook and word got out super quick. Day after they posted facebook ads, Lamden was spammed all over this board and the presale, then the ICO sold out quick

Scam coin don’t fall for it

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

Don't invest guys check this out

reddit com/r/icocrypto/comments/7s0aob/liveedu_is_a_scam_they_are_skimming_money/