UFR

Listen up pajeets, im gonna shill you!

Name: Upfiring

Code: UFR

CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

Description: UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

Pros:

High quality whitepaper
Unique concept & execution
Responsive development team
Solid roadmap
Not a fork of any other blockchain
Extremely low Market Cap: around 30 million as I am posting this

Cons:

Currently only listed on Cryptopia and Etherdelta
Relatively new

Roadmap

Q4 2017 — Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017 — Excess Token Burn 2017 through
Q1 2018 — Heavy Development Q1 2018 — Alpha release
Q2 2018 — Beta release
Q3 2018 — Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018 — Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also they sport a pretty impressive whitepaper and the devs are quite responsive. So far they didn't have to push anything from their roadmap behind afaik.
I can and want to see this blossom.

also i heard that if you buy like a hundred you get free handjob from one of the developers

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Very bullish on UFR after reading this. Wonder what exchange will be announced.

i never hear of this coin before but let me tel you, after reading the white paper this is the ONE COIN i was waiting for! this will replace ETH by end of EOY dont miss opportunity im so glad you post

Bapu JI!

UFR is a project with transparent state. Combine this with the whitepaper and roadmap and you can see it has a bright future.

Don't fall for this trash newcomers

Shut up pajeet

discord shill No. 1
discord shill No. 2
discord shill No. 3
discord shill No. 4
autism
discord shill No. 5

fucking pajeets man

Comfy holding this one. Great idea and opportunity.

Mik truk, show bobs.
pls sir, my family

good coin sir many gains will be achieved

UFR is the future of filesharing!

Im really looking forward to that alpha release

The new exchange is interesting too.

Also for those looking for an entry point, UFR is to be launched on a new top 50 exchange this week, probably tomorrow. I would get in now so that you can ride the wave of a new exchange. Literally anything is better than cryptopia and etherdelta.

Probably tomorrow? Where do you get it from?

Like always pajeets trying to FUD UFR, just look at the fucking chart, if you had bought this coin 1 month ago you would be in the fucking green even with the correction taking place.

No wonder this board only buys shitcoins like Tron and verge...

I can only second to UFR Anonymous, UFR is a great and very promissing coin..

i

Dale is that you?

So UFR is the ultimate shitcoin for ultimate pajeets shilled by ultimate retards. Good to know.

It also announced it being added to new exchange, that will certainly skyrocket the price, I'm quite confident.

And I mean, anybody that knows how the BitTorrent protocol works also knows its greatest weakness, which is dead torrents - caused by the lack of seeders, so by incentivising it we'll have way less dead torrents and downloads will be faster (the more seeders, the higher the download speeds).
Honestly, I'm in with this one and I quite love it

That con will disappear very soon with new exchanges coming in literally days. This coin is a great sleeper. Still a low marketcap and great entry point right now.

Hadn't heard of it, but sounds really interesting and think it's a good investment for those that are looking for the next moon mission.

Seems like a solid white paper and roadmap, about to be listed on a new exchange. Now is a great time to get in!