Relaxing thread

Look at pic.

Breathe in.
Breathe out.

You can go back to browsing Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVGg3atDdU8
youtube.com/watch?v=w7-PD2oBvyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the suffering will stop....maybe :^)

>new threads on lockdown
>this pos sneaks through
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

close your eyes
breathe in thinking something beautiful
breathe out all the anxiety
repeat 5 times

you now are blessed

Shhh, it's okay, embrace the green.

Still can't shitpost images on threads

Let's use meme magic for our advantage. Massive gains.

Yayayayaya 99 dubbz, means we going sub 10k in the next 30 min...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys wait till the end of the month, futures contract expires 26th going to see a huge dip and mainstream fud until then

The green id has spoken, my brothers.

HELP I PUT ALL MY FUCKING MONEY INTO COSS AT $2.50 THINKING IT WILL BE A BILLION DOLLAR COIN

I'm DOWN ALMOST 75% WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

HOLY FUCK I AM FUCKED

and then it starts all over again
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=XVGg3atDdU8

Buy Telcoin or another ICO. Get back up. Or really just hodl.

Thread soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7-PD2oBvyY

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Comfy in XLM, I believe.
Also Green ID get for max comfy.

The green id has spoken, my brothers.

Same thing, but i bought at 1.9 and 2.05. Despite the bags are really heavy i still hold, i think it will reach the price where i can have at least some gains.

Nice.

>you now are blessed

+ 5 to willpower
Gloves enchanted with "Iron Hands"

learn to respect the king....now repeat the mantra after me "shitcoins are here just so i can make more btc"....youre gonna be fine desu

thank you for the music user.....will make sure to listen it on mdma next time....

I bought cappasity at all time high. How long until i break even?

This. Your whole goal should be to stack btc and eth through alts.

Im up in sat value. Feeling comfy. Either kill this dinosaur so it doesnt drag down my chadcoins with it, or ill completely recover from this crash and have made money during it.

when hungry pick banana from tree
when no clothes wear tshirt from cousin