Are you ready to get hard ass raped?

Are you ready to get hard ass raped?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/943497057213358085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

went full tether after this tweet

Yes daddy

ive never heard of this bullshit rule

imagine being a 40 year trader and your TA is just a couple lines.

>applying TA to real world events like mtgox

what a fucking retard

Yeah but it will take 4 years this time

Literally parabolic trev offers the complete opposite interpretation.

>you’re either a fucking retard for caring about a parabolic trend
Or
>you’re a fucking retard for letting your emotions result in a cognitive bias

The bottom line is this - are people going to pass up on getting rich? If we let bitcoin die do we get rich? No. If we buy might we get rich? Yes.

You’re a fucking idiot if you miss this. Bitcoin is not going to crash without a catastrophic fundamental reason.

full tether right now
hopefully daddy bitfinex doesnt kill me

Short and simple I guess. Is he 100% certain with just one data point of it going against the rule? I find it hard people will let it fall that low especially since people are layering buys from 9k down

there is no catalyst to this shit, compared to when it did it last time

fucking weak hands. A lot of people are waiting till the "bottom" to buy back in, anyway

he did call the 20k top, literally a few hours after anons were making fun of him for being a boomer btc began correcting hard kek.

Peoples feelings about buying the dip change quickly when they see the actual cliff.
Watched the walls disappear on recent crashes?

Also trav gives a fucking rationale. Rather than this fucking cunt:

>MUH MEMELINE THAT I DONE DRAWN HAS BEEN BROKEN
>I DONE DRAWN IT AT AN EVER INCREASING RATE

Who fucking says it’s not meant to be a slower incline? Fuck off retards

Peter is spot on. He called the dip from 5k to 3k. He called plent of BTC tops from 3k to 18k. His call from ETH 300 ->600 -> 1k was good. This guy knows his shit. Watch and learn.

It has the catastrophic fundamental reason of being almost literally the worst coin (out of any serious ones)

General TA rules:

>draw lines
>always be wrong
>”see I told you!”

based peter

Let BTC die quickly please, a massive crash in 1 week

So us altfags can grow like we should, please be right peter

>bitcoin isnt gonna crash without a fundamental reason
cue the (((fud))) right on time

Last time there was 80%+ decline it's because 1/12th the circulating supply was stolen and the exchange responsible for over 80% of global volume was shutdown
Not because the parabolic advance was 'violated'

Its hilarious watching crypto twitter. And most are pretty disrespectful. Hope they lose there money.

I’m ready for a flippening

>realize the money will just flood into alts & BTC will die like it needs to because it's old tech

the hack wasnt public knowledge until weeks after the decline began

A lot of normalfags bought in during the last week thinking the dip was over. They were all congratulating themselves on Reddit about how they had reached the bottom of the bubble. Now the fear will truly set in.

boomer mistyped 100% decline

>Trader of classical charting principles since 1980. Author, #1 Amazon trading book Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader. Publisher of weekly Factor Service
The guy's legit, man.
I hope you're safe anons. Dont get bull trapped when we reach 8k.

And the decline began because people were dumping the almost one million coins that were stolen

yup.

My feeling are so fucking conflicted about this.

>want king shitcoin to die
>want normies to bleed
>managed to sell the almost perfect BTC top
>but still in with 10% of net worth
>selling the remaining 10% would hurt too much after all these losses

?? I sold Bitcoin for $1100 in 2013

please tell me how it was "declining" because until after MtGox went offline it was going up and up on MtGox (because people were buying Bitcoin and withdrawing that since fiat withdrawals were delayed longer and longer)

>>want king shitcoin to die
Are all coins shitcoins now?

thats complete speculation. The bubble simply popped.

the violation is a symptom, not a cause.
effectively it suggests a fundamental change in the way the markrt views bitcoin.

Ehm He was wrong with his TA that it will drop to 8k earlyjan. Now he adjusted it to a drop to 4k??? Dear god. If TA Guys would be right 51/100 times, but he is worse than randomly picking a side.

Nigger, that man is 60.

King shitcoin will take everyone with it before it dies. Only after that a new king can rise. It is known.

It’s 10% just let it roll, if you werwant that worries you would’ve sold after the first dip bump

maybe bcc pairs?

really makes me think just (((what))) could be his endgame

Youre an idiot

Yea I know. I lost money to the fat dweeb.
Im saying whether Mtgox was kill wasn't known/fully verified until later. Half of reddit still thought Mtgox would get their shit together and willybot wasnt even known about

think he's average is 30% return annually, making him one of the best traders of all time

i'm sure you could do better though

>It’s 10% just let it roll
Thanks I needed an user to say that

Nice argument. Its unknown where exactly the coins all went. Only a small part was tracked to btc-e I believe.

Well I made 20x in a year doing absolute bs trades so one more 2x and I can safely say I’m better.

a multi-month protracted bleed is the best case scenario for strong alts to take over.

you already did better than him by over 1000% though

Instead of listening crypto Twitter retards, like Wolf &co. that fail 99% of the time their calls, and one day the say "25k" the day after, when it crashes they say "8k", you should listen to a reliable source, and a decades expert like Peter Brandt, you damn retards.

How the FUCK is that an 87% decline after the first parabolic?? It's barely a 25% decline on that chart

proof? He usually doesnt call dates just price projections.

It's kinda retarded, he drew the line up to the top of the first 2013/14 bullrun after the fact, it he was drawing it before the first pullback it would have 'violated the parabolic advance' but it didn't drop 80%..

40 year trader, not 40 year old trader.

It dropped to 9k. Which makes it a pretty good prediction.
How is he supposed to give you an exact number? He can't look into the future.
TA is about probability not about being exact.

there a difference between being a complete lucky retard gambling and being a real trader who does it over the long haul with real money

turning your shitty little 1k account into 20k isnt anything

Its log scale

>1200
>150

$$$

prepping for buyin.
my body is ready.

Are you blind?

$900 to $155

its a log scale you imbecile

bullshit they were never dumped.

he said its a general TA rule, so it must be true

look at the numbers on the side brainlet. its a log chart

its not linear scale retard

twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/943497057213358085

News is irrelevant, watch and learn

ah thanks

Wow suck his dick a little harder faggot and it might turn purple.

also the scale is off on that chart. We haven't reached the return to normal yet. as you can see in the first crash, a return to test the top of 1K about 3 months after the initial drop. I suspect we will be back up to 18-19K in February or March before continuing the downtrend. in BTC's case it will be the end, but alts put into use will likely recover and break ATH by eoy.

i made 35000% in 56 months....what does make me? I made 510 good trades in a raw fucker...

>lemme just adjust my parabola angle
>disaster averted!

Lmao if it was so easy why didn’t all pro traders recognize the potential and make 1000x with their “experience”?

Any actual trader will tell you the simpler the better. Idiot

Boomer horoscope sighting don't work with crypto.

Considering we do that weekly or daily, yes, we are better traders.

this faggot numale boomer again
the fuck needs some test boosters

Please, explain what you'd do better?

He bought btc at 400 and sold at 18k. the guy is worth .5 billion

>normal
there is no normal on that chart. its all parabolic

you don't do shit and if you managed to double your shitcoin account you'll blow up eventually

That fake EW4 wave was a setup, I took it hook, line and sinker

>the parabola withstood the attack
My fucking sides.

completely wrong, why do you think trade analysts are paid so much.
millions of factors are involved to obtain TA that produces mathematically superior results to meme-line drawers like you and Boomer Brandt.
Idiot

We all knew it was all over when it went offline. The panic began at that very moment. Who cares if it wasn't "fully known"?

>TA

For a 40 year old trader I fail to understand how he doesn't know it's all insider trading, pump and dumps and market manipulation.

TA has pretty much nothing to do with prices outside of quick look at very current state of the market.

>btc going back to 4k
tether wont allow it, sorry.

Haha
>oh the fuckingn nazis are here, lemme fix this up right here. Ahhhh there we go. 500x next year

We still had redditors coping en mass.

Just sold all my neo.

It was good y'all. I can now spend my real money to get a house

And still we are about to go sub 10k right now lmao
Peter makes decent calls.

>Are all coins shitcoins now?
yes, every coin is a shitcoin user

>we are about to go sub 10k! that means we going sub 5k!

when are the suicide posts going to be on reddit lel

>If we go sub 5k we going to dollars!

More entertaining than pink wojack AAAAAAAs imo. I read the last Reddit suicide thread for like a half hour.

>old tech
i bet you only found out about crypto few months ago

It's crashing right now senpai 8K soon. After that 5K then 2K and BTC will have shed 90% of its valued. Then a multi year bear market before another 2022 m.oon

I don't give anymore fucks about bitcoin, why the hell does everything else have to be directly linked to it?!

i don't understand, let's say it breaks 9k
Why don't people just do normal trading around 9.5k now?

Does this meme line really mean every panics and sells now?

Oldfag traders who still worship it like some deity, bots who solely care about BTC and sats value, converting from alts to BTC and selling said BTC, ..