CRYPTO CRASH EXPLAINED FOR RETARDS

the real reason why bitcoin is falling is the fucking futures you idiots. the last bitcoin future closed at $10,400 (CME bitcoin futures)

the next futures position is going to close on jan 31st. I predict btc will fall even further on that date.

If you look at the market cap, literally 1 hour after the first future position ended at 10.4k a few days ago, it increased by $400M in 15 minutes.

It's obvious that the (((bankers))) are manipulating the price to make easy money, which is legal since it is completely unregulated, unlike oil/gold futures.

Also stop praying bitcoin crashes, if it fails, so will the rest of crypto, we all know it's technically behind the other currencies but it's still our flagship.

pic related: it's my gf, i bought her a BMW M3, she is a fascist.

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
cointelegraph.com/news/first-bitcoin-futures-contract-expires-at-10900-win-for-bears
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that hair
>facist

Liar. Go back to /pol/ with your imaginary gf

>buying your bitch a car
what a cuck

Your (((girlfriend))) looks like she has a nice (((dick)))

>Also stop praying bitcoin crashes, if it fails, so will the rest of crypto,

Truth. I like the cut of your jib, son.

We burn? YOU ALL DO!

>Atomic Swaps
>No ICO Ever
>Qt 3.14 Front Dev
>25% of your trading feesoff forever if you sign up before mainnet

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT

I would like to see your gf get BLACKED

>purple hair
>fascist

>open interest on futures
>being this much of a brainlet

Go away with your fasco cunt

>(((Your (((girlfriend))) looks like she has a nice (((dick)))))) .
>jelous kike of course

700th larp thread of the day boys

>6828282

TBPH I'm just enjoying seeing btrash crash. I'm happy to halve the price of BTC in the pursuit of killing btrash.

maybe op is hatefucking her

if futures are something that continuously happen, like every month or couple of weeks at least, does this means we will never be free from the downtrend ?

>thinks the future expires on jan. 31st
brainlet.jpg

sauce

Pale purple hair is nature's warning sign of poison. Stay well clear.

this. OP, you're gross for buying your gf a fucking car. You stupid little fucker.

> the next futures position is going to close on jan 31st

wrong date user, 26th Jan.

you're just too poor to buy your gf a car, we're already engaged it's not like i'm buying some retard a car

the short-future contract literally does expire on jan 31st. theres like 6 more in the next three months you fucking stupid cunt kill yourself post-ironically

Go to bed, Tone.

Shuttup Ver.

stay mad boss baby OP
go fuck ur thot gf or something

obviously a Target dressing room

What about eth?

>technically behind other currencies
confirmed brainlet

>she is a fascist.
crypto is libertarian you fucktweed.. you need to dump her if ur not larping

cointelegraph.com/news/first-bitcoin-futures-contract-expires-at-10900-win-for-bears
"[...]CME’s first Bitcoin contracts will expire January 26."
okay you fuck, where is your sauce for the 31st.?

I want to fug your gf so bad.

Actually if you weren't a complete new faggot you would know that Veeky Forums was staunchly #withher last election

We are ok with based John McAfee though

>pic related: it's my gf, i bought her a BMW M3, she is a fascist.
Stopped reading there.

you mean at the end of the post?

She looks like she has definitely sucked a few black dicks MINIMUM

serious question would you ever let a bro hit that? if its your gf, or watch you having sex and while jacking off? O and OP I totally agree with you and have been well informed. I am accumulating my position in this Dip

Actually Core doesn't need to be at the top. What we need is an ETH or BCH flippening. For starters neither have futures markets and at least BCH will scale to meet demand.

This guy asking the real questions.

futures are cash settled, zero-sum and involve no bitcoin whatsoever, you futures market redditors are retarded

Colored hair is a sign of a thot. I'mma fuck your bitch OP

THE KIKES BOUGHT IN AT 10400
MAKE IT CRASH

there is equal money short as there is long on futures contracts. there is no overwhelming incentive to go short. how do you pajeets not realize this

Your GF looks like Zoe Quinn. LUL

>implying large holders of BTC don't make futures contracts and then manipulate the market to earn more

It's literally betting on or against the market and then trying to force the outcome of that bet. I'm not saying it will go one way or the other, I just feel that traders are definitely up to something

Is the girl in the picture Scottish ?

Okay now post another pic of her wearing different colored socks on both feet and we'll believe you

why do white girls always have such sad bodies? that's literally a 14 y.o boy in a wig

>buys BLACKED roastie a new car
>purple hair
>thinks shes a fascist

nice larp soyboy faggot. why would anyone willingly waste money on a thot who is believed to be slightly right of Marx politically?

neck yourself

what a qt tummy. would kiss all night long

Moar pics

some of you guys are fucking idiots. it's not futures. any smart investor will roll over their future's contract to the next month. futures are just a scapegoat for the crash

I thought future contract ends 26th?

I wanna eat this girl out

Congrats on the kid.