Chink Ponzi Scheme

VEN?

MORE LIKE PYRAMID FUCKING SCAM!

If you are invested and hold less than 10k VEN you are literally getting Ponzi'd

Other urls found in this thread:

breyercapital.com/portfolio/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278
h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does vechain need a token to do all of this shit, why would companies spend millions on some dumb node. why isnt just a RFID block chain platform.

because it uses smart contracts you absolute brainless faggot

Any Mjolnirs here?

I guess NEO is a scam too

breyercapital.com/portfolio/

why the fuck would ven ever be expensive though?

why the fuck would eth ever be expensive though?

I dont understand why this needs a token
but I understand that its easier to get listed as an cryptocurrency rather then becoming a stock

Iā€™m confused is making a ton of fucking money a bad thing?

Ho lee fuk

So they need to transfer their VEN to a VEN wallet, to get extra shit, that may get dumped?

dont fall for the fud anons

Just a thunder node plus another 30K or so here.

this clever boi gets it

holding in binance will most likely reward THOR, too, like NEO
tho you'll have to had held it for a bit

thats because you're retarded and dont understand blockchain or what VEN/Thor system actually is or aims to do.

Okay that sounds easy VEN holders.
I like the concept of it. But why has there been so much about scam lately when there's been VEN threads daily

>But why has there been so much about scam lately when there's been VEN threads daily

Why was there so much FUD calling XRB a scam when there were threads daily back when it hit $5?

Use your brain

because either its jsut Ven node holders pissing around for a laugh Fuding the most obvious winning crypto thats every came along since bitcoin itself, and pissing themselves laughing at how anyone can be so retarded as to fall for the FUD... Or its just people who are mad and think the ship has already sailed on this.

/thread

I didn't go into the XRB threads. so i wouldn't know.

Yeah, i'm holding some. So i was just surprised by all of the threads

If you understood how significant VEN is (i don't think you do) you wouldn't even be surprised.

can someone explain an example of how this token will be used?

So a company produces a bottle of wine and puts a QRC code on it which ties that bottle of wine to the Ven blockchain smart contract? So what? Whats the benefit

Stop trolling the poor guys, someone might seriously buy vechain, or as it translates to english "bittoconnecto"

yeah why would a company want to pay for a overvalued token when its bunch of biz autists hogging the nodes.

Go do research elsewhere. not here lol. fuck me why do you cunts need everything spoonfed to you.

lol you think the pennies that Veeky Forums holds matches up at all to the millions that the chinese and big VC firms hold?

OP is salty, or trying to get weak hands to shake lol

Man, I'm so glad a bunch of biz heroes are here to save us from investing in such a SCAM coin. I mean, taking the time out of their precious day to come save me, the retarded and incapable of putting two words together retard, from the big bad scary VEN coin.

Seriously, thanks for this. If not for your demonstration of over-zealous FUD and incredible constant bashing, I went all in. This shit is a home run, whether you like it or not, and whether you buy it or not.

It's truly sad that a bunch of retards would come here and think they can manipulate the price by shitposting and FUD'ing nonstop bullshit.

Stay poor.
Stay pajeet.
Stay nigger.

We'll see you cunts from the moon.

Because of your demonstration**

They aren't even trying to manipulate price with their FUD. They are making themselves feel better, or (in my case) hold a significant position and are just fucking with people because its funny how anyone can believe the FUD.

On every other coin thread you will have people explain to you the actual technicalities of the coin.

Except VEN

None of the investors have any idea what the coin does because its just simply that, worthless and does nothing.

>uurgghhh uuhhh pfftt nod herd to spoonfeed u

"If I buy an apple stock at $.25, what can I do with it?"

Get rekt.

wow fucking owned me. Just went all in on VEN thx.

Sage.

no you didnt, you hold that shitty coin odn.

big if true ... nice ponzi

... would explain how they imagine a project without a working concept hurr durr "RFID + Bitchchain" = potato salad

gets the noggin jogging

i hate chinks and their stupid ponzis.

#CHINKSCAM #VEN

why can't the chinks make a coin without also making it a ponzi

Everything is a scam except btc.

what makes you go and post this

frustration

... read this and tell me this is not a ponzi

paragraph with "VECHIAN REBRAND"

holy fuck ...

Chink hatin FUDder just mad cuz u didnt get any at $1.20 and now everyone mooning without you nigga

1. VEN's supply will be decreased on exchanges as people move it to THOR Power Forge (less supply ceteris paribus = price up)
2. VEN will yield 'dividends' in the form of THOR Power, increasing demand
3. ???
4. Profit

How many VEN for a thunder node?

Seems an awful lot like bitconnect if you ask me.. pay me today for a dividend tomorrow.

Thunder is 50k

No whitepaper? No blockchain? Lying about Vitalik being advisor? Sounds like a scam to me.

Stay poor

FUD on biz = buy

FUD on biz = buy

Please continue fud so I can accumulate more.

Stay poor pajeet.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278

h a s h z o n e . io / ? r e f = 129294
Has anybody heard of this site, seems new but the few youtubers i've seen, seem to get paid. Its low withdrawl rate too.. Im loooking to hear 4chans opinion so let me have it.

Please continue fud so I can accumulate more.

Stay poor pajeet.

Nigga shut your bitch ass up. Who needs all the technicals. Look at the fucking partnerships and Jim boy. Is there more to be said, profits. That's what I'm here for. Hype that's what I'm here for. VEN delivers both of those to extremes. I could care fuck all if the best most brilliant tech is out there when it does not perform on the charts.

If you are here only for the small details in the tech and advancement go hang out with poor people. I'm here to cash out , now get your bitch added out of here before I slap the goofy out of you virgins.

That's the strangest way to spell BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHK

Im mostly in on ven but if this is a scam it'll be worth losing 60% of my hopes and dreams to see the wojacks here... people will be climbing to the top of the freedom tower flying a wojack flag and jumping to their deaths

This. People have their life savings in this lmao

poor retard alert

Can we just dispel all of this half-assed VeChain FUD once and for all?

>Jim Breyer ā€“ one of the most legendary VCs. He wouldn't so deeply associate himself with something without doing a shitload of due diligence, likely using top-flight lawyers to do it.

>PwC ā€“ one of the world's foremost advisory companies. Not even worth getting into this.

>DNV GL ā€“ a leading quality assurance and risk management company. Traces its roots to 1864. Over 14k employees in 100 countries. Nearly $3 billion (USD) in revenues in 2016. Again, a huge company like this doesn't willy nilly enter into partnerships without doing a lot of diligence into the prospective partner and its product.

Merely saying this is a chink scam doesn't make any of this go away.

Ahhh so this is why you fegs keep shilling.

Let me guess... brown skin?
Poop on the street?

Don't worry we are dipping right now so you can still hop aboard.

This alone
People will want to build power nodes because it makes them passive income, they have to buy ven to do it. demand goes up, price goes up.

Wow honestly VEN looks so good right now. I didn't get some early on but whoever has a lot of VEN is going to make a lot of money.

owning VEN is basically like owning a Thor miner except it's POS so you don't waste a ton of electricity. Thor is the gas that powers Vechain network. same way ETH will work when it switches to POS except with a single coin

Please all of you hype trading faggots just kill yourselves this time, skip the suicide hotline. We could do without the retardation.

Please all of you hype trading faggots just kill yourselves this time, skip the suicide hotline. We could do without the retardation.