Do I buy 10k PFR for a trust node now while I still can? or just hold onto these heavy bags of bnty/link/dnt...

Do I buy 10k PFR for a trust node now while I still can? or just hold onto these heavy bags of bnty/link/dnt, hoping they recover?

Payfair will take over a huge market from local bitcoins. People will want to avoid using coinbase to buy or withdraw and to possibly avoid taxes. This willl be huge

Payfair is going to be massive.. They will first need to ensure their product works as advertised.

Agreed. Love the idea here and the passive income from the nodes.

I wouldn't wait too long since the exchanger goes up in February. It might dip a little bit more in the coming days if Grandpacoin continues shitting itself

Of course you buy now OP, not buying in January is like not buying BTC when it was under 50$.

60k PFR checking in... Am i gonna make it?

We're gonna make it. Was at 60k too, but accumulated throughout the day, now sitting at 70k.

Extremely jealous, I had enough for only 23k. Oh well, if these ruskies pull it off that'll still be a nice six figures

Full blown moon mission by the end of February.

I'd be surprised if we arent close to $2 by the end of feb,

i only have 8.3k, is it worth it buying another 1.7k for the node? or should insettle for the smaller return one at 5k

ive heard etherdelta is a botch to understand, where can i go to lean how to join the PFR party!

there is no smaller return one. get to 10k while you can. you are too close to not get the node, it would be a waste.

if you go on google.com and search for youtube.com you can type in the search bar "how to etherdelta" and it will show you how.

This is one of the reasons PFR will succeed, I could sell you some PFR for any coin anytime. No more ED cancer.

When are nodes being rolled out?

perfect nice and simple, thanks!

I think next month, they said the platform will be up for sure before the end of Q1.

Lmao PFR is cucked.

3% fees for escrow. What idiot would pay those fees?

I have to buy it off that gay site?

Will this coin ever go to binance or something bigger?

When it's $5 on binance you will cry that you missed $0.30 because you were lazy

Coinbase charges 4%
localbitcoins charges similar and is inferior.

nice fud

Yeah but it'll pump before that

Someone that would use localbitcoin or when you can't get you money out via Coinbase. It's a good point that the fees are high but the alternatives might be even higher.

Have any of these cucks in this thread actually read the white paper??

It is shit.

They put three graphs side by side showing the parabolic rise of google search terms in 'cryptocurrency' and then the stable search amounts of 'escrow' as if this some how correlates and escrows will be the next big thing.

If anything this just shows how the devs are trying to manipulate you

Fucking lol at you idiots getting sucked into this. Read the white paper you cucks before you waste $4k buying a shitty node

Your banks wont be able to block your deposits anymore. It wont becoming from coinbase bank account, just an anonymous buyer's account.

i dont want to imply PFR in anything, but it might be great for "doing" taxes

Thanks for the warning dude, already have 3 that I bought for

Yeah

So what? Coinbase is cucked.
For this to be as revolutionary as the cucks in this thread say it will be it needs to be far superior to localbitcoins ie. With a less than 1% fee.

Just think. 3% fees. No one with half a brain will use it to trade currency when they can take a couple extra steps and get 0.1% fees on exchanges.

I have 3500 coins - is that enough?

Nice argument. With your shit arguments I bet youre a feminist too.

The whitepaper is a direct reflection of the quality of work the team can put out. Given PFR has no working product and its team has no past accolades, price is currently based on speculation on its quality with no evidence. its easy to assume it will be shit. Have fun getting dumped on when the test network is released and everyone realises its a steaming pile of shit.

Obvious shilling group is obvious. Fucking be subtle your retards.

I have 3500 coins senpais - Am I gonna make it?

Lol if you're talking about /shill/ they're still dickriding UFR

no you need 10k

Not to mention the market game is already set with Bitbay and BitBoost (one is already WORKING and the other is incredibly nice, both at like 20m market cap cuz no one cares)

Soo..this is a Coinbase clone with 1% less fee, assuming they even get a FIAT->Crypto banking license.

Going to pass, won't be upset if it blows up though, best of luck.

How the fuck is it like Coinbase? It's basically Craigslist with escrow. You can sell your anime figures for either crypto or fiat in addition to buying crypto privately. You basically get to specify how you want to be paid so why would they need a banking license specifically?

3500 PFR. will I make it bros

I need my other coins to pump so I can buy more payfair.

You should get to at least 10k for delicious passive income

Are escrow nodes going to be any good? I can't afford a trust node unless it suddenly drops to $0.20 out of nowhere. If escrow nodes aren't worth it then I'm probably just going to invest elsewhere.

Seriously, this is going to burn a lot of people.

This is a big project that involves huge money transactions. They have no advisors and their team consists of freelance Russian devs. I wouldn't put a lot of trust in a team that's trying to rollout as quickly as possible.

Got 500K PFR left from the ICO, should I dump them or hold a while longer?

I'll try take about 10k for tree fiddy

I'll take about 10k for tree fiddy

PFR keeping me safe threw weeks of BTC tanks. Gonna take this one to the end.

When do you know it's the end senpai