Just a reminder that if you're from Europe you need to fuck off

Just a reminder that if you're from Europe you need to fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/imf-urges-international-cooperation-cryptocurrency-regulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

I'm european and when BTC dropped below 10k Euro I bought more. THAT investment is also down 30%

KILL ME

I'm holding xrb since buying at $35 ath, feels like I'm burning money.

ayylmao its 9 to 11pm here I saw the crash the whole fucking day and I bought more

Eurofag here with 100 eth bought back when it was 5$

u just salty cause u didn't invest back when it was 10$
stay mad cuck OP

You can always spot the Europoors and AZN trash when they quantify everything in Sats.

yuropoor here, holding trough everything, never selling low, sometimes buying high though.

Rather fuck amerimutts. Every token is either a CHINKSCAM or RUSSKI EXITSCAM

Europeans are literally the strongest holders on this planet.

Citation literally needed

Eu's doing the right thing bringing up regulations. So we can keep out you zog puppets and nasdaq tier manipulations

advanced eurofag here.

I have a bot that autosells all my holdings when starting my pc

Kek

But the reason you burgers exist is because of Europe otherwise you still would be nigger apes.

And the reason you eurofags exist is because of nigger apes migrating out of Africa. What's your point?

so you're calling yourself a nigger?

how can euros sell everything but never buy?
Nice burger logic there brainlet.

If you're going by his logic, then yeah. See how dumb that is?

>Literally blaming Europeans for their own faults

The dip ALWAYS start when Americans wake up

Wrong, that theory is outdated.

this desu

>americlaps going to sleep
>market dumps
>yurpoor waking up
>market doesn't do anything
>americlaps waking up
>market dumps
>yurpoor going to sleep
>market doesn't do anything

This is a potentially racist thread so I am flagging it and reporting it to the mods. Shame on you op. You can't see but I'M WAGGING MY FINGER

I'm a eurofag but it looks like I could be an honorary Chinese then

pretty sure its India my man. Its only 9am here in sydney so still a bit too early for europe. Apart from those with sub 10k alerts set up

stfu nigger

It is 11 PM here in Europe, we have yet to go to bed.

Burger living in Europe.

Are you fucked in the head? This is how things go:

When I go to bed here in Europe, Asia starts to pump shit again.

I wake up in the morning and see great gains, make a few trades, etc.

Then you asshole fucktard Americans wake up.
You see the price is high on the coins you FOMO'd into (basically EVERY FUCKING COIN) because of Asia and Europe pumping while you retards were sleeping.

The price is lower than when you bought in, but you sell it, because you don't mind because your tiny nigger brain is trying to jump on the next hyped up, useless shit coin - DECENTRALIZED FARM SUPPLY - and you lose. Every. fucking. American. does this and causes panic and people start selling their shit.

Fuck you. Get nuked faggots.

this, Americans ruin it

also European and have not sold anything kek. I have to admit it's tempting to sell, but then again what could I do with the fiat? Put it in stock, equity or PM's? Or splurge it on useless stuff? They all seem like bad choices... no choice but to hold and wait desu

>Be American
>See the market dipping?
>Sell
>See the market recovering?
>Sell

McFucking kill yourselves.

Damn fucking right its india. Indian government has frozen exchanges and are about to start introducing tax reforms and ban anonymous trading. Shit is going to sink like a rock for a few days

>Going to bed at 11pm
LMAO

Meh. Some of us have jobs you know.

i always use market sell orders to piss off the europoors

Imagine being Asian and waking up to this fuckery.

>Chinese
>Long term holding
Great bait OP!s
Chinese speculate the most of all. They're gambling and opium addicts

Doubt it, it's already sinking like a rock. People who are in won't give a shit anymore about random FUD.

We can't all be NEETs living in our parent's basement.

It has nothing to do with nationality. Normalfaggots looking to make a quick buck have weak hands, wizards who are smart enough to divorce themselves from society and live as NEETs have strong hands.

You pol fags need to fuck off. Stop shitting up our board with these retarded threads, seriously.

Youre from Europe retard, or did the christians convince you to burn all your roots?

You pol fags need to fuck off. Stop shitting up our board with these retarded threads, seriously.

That's because when euro cucks were selling you were buying, lol. I'm going to have fun tomorrow when shit dips again, gonna post a eurocuck thread as soon as I wake up and see my portfolio bleeding.

Nice try, but Rabbi Shlomo told us all about our proud history as the melting pot of the world. No racist european blood flow through my veins, through racemixing i've been saved.

friendly reminder that the europoors are trying to fuck us all

ccn.com/imf-urges-international-cooperation-cryptocurrency-regulation/

Keep buying until it starts going up

I am American and I know most of us are weak handed pussies. But I have never panic sold and never will.

Apologies for our continental brothers. They don't know anything

Lmao burgers cope with their weaknesses by bashing the europoors again. Never change amerifats.

do not divide merica and europe. it is the battle of the white man against the rest of the world

the australian chad always hodls

>Top KEK

What country flag is the last one? Also does this mean we should sell before a certain timezone?