You newfags disappoint me...

You newfags disappoint me. Here is something you need to listen to between all your faggy "Mah tether" posts and your "crypto is over, no more moon missions".

you guys have been in this space for less than 3 months. You have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. I'd be surprised if any of you even understand blockchain properly yet. You dont know the market, and yo know the history and you don't understand how it all comes together.

Just because you keep FOMO into every single coin at ATH, selling at a loss for the next one does not mean you cant make it anymore. Just because you baghold absolute shit coins which you bought at ATH doesnt mean this is over. It means you're retarded.

stop buying shit that's shilling on here without doing your own research. If you dont understand blockchain, dont invest again till you do. it will make everything easier. Trouble is half of you are lazy faggots who just want to be told what to buy and when to sell. you want to become a millionaire without putting any hard work in what so ever. Despite how easy this is, you still got to work at it.

nice

And who the fuck are you?
Shut the fuck up you obese sad soyboy. A lot of people here has been since the beginning but no one believes that is an authority on the subject like you, stupid fuck.
Go back to normiebase to larp as an expert that lectures everyone. Also kys

Shut the fuck up you obese sad soyboy. A lot of people here has been since the beginning but no one believes that is an authority on the subject like you, stupid fuck.

(OP)

Look at this faggot, did OP hit a nerve you delusional little fuck?

op gives me hope
t. been here since aug
only up x10
feels fucking bad man

>And who the fuck are you?
>Shut the fuck up you obese sad soyboy. A lot of people here has been since the beginning but no one believes that is an authority on the subject like you, stupid fuck.
>Go back to normiebase to larp as an expert that lectures everyone. Also kys
Go back to normiebase to larp as an expert that lectures everyone. Also kysAnd who the fuck are you?
Go back to normiebase to larp as an expert that lectures everyone. Also kysAnd who the fuck are you?

Newfag alert.

Which was it? XRB? Pearl oyster? FUN?

I'm tell the raging retards who keep crying that if they keep needing everything spoon fed to them like they probably have their entire lives, they wont make it in crypto either. Do you're own fuckign research and know what you are buying and why you are buying it. (which could be as simple as all the new dumb money will buy it and pump it for you to dump later, like with TRX).

Look at this faggot, did OP hit a nerve you delusional little fuck?

You will learn what it means to hold in a bear market and change tactics on what you swap to. all the people on BIZ only knw parabolic bull market, that is why they are freaking out. they are paying for buying in at ATH and FOMO a few times.

im still finding small moons, 30% 40% moons are good enough if you buy atleast 2 btc worth. steady gains. 5 month bear market doesnt scare me so much but 1 or 2 year... man that sounds daunting. never selling, never giving up.
im 100% ride or die

I was really hoping the end of this post was a shill for some shit coin.
>you're retards who don't understand blockchain, buy siacoin.

I bought my first few litecoin at $96 post thanksgiving.

accumulated a couple more. discovered this place before that first major dip.

I woke up to my precious Litecoins going down, looked on biz, saw a sea of pink wojaks and panic sold

been back daily since, bought a few more, diversified my portfolio. learned here and there, did my own homework.

now I only accumulate during dips. never sell ... maybe an exchange here and there if I'm low on fiat.

my hands are iron but my mind isn't- I don't have the heart to open my bloc kfolio every morning, rather, I open up biz. if there are pink wojaks, I just go about my day. if they are green, I take a look.

Wait, how do you larp on normiebase?

OP is right I been in the game about a year now, i still consider myself a noob, if I would have held the coins i had last year and not sold i would have had around 27K to 40K! I hurts to know that really, but I got myself up and back in to the Crypto Market early this month, now I will fucking hold and not get greedy. I picked some good project that I did a bunch of research. And I predict if I can truly Hold, i should make between 30-50K from my investment

He's right you know

The power of buying low Lmao

I'm still 4x up idiots

I have to admit i was a noob and got greed seeing my coin hit $35-40 since I had never experience that before. Deep inside I knew the project had big promise but the bear market scared me off. Guess what that coin is worth $150-180 now. If only I would have held one it would have wiped out all my debt and allowed me to move out. Live and learn, but now i am holding a coin with the same promise and i know it will hit those highs, the question is will i get greedy and go full retard sell when it hits $40, I think not...

Its more than just holding at the right time and buying at the right time. Its about understanding market psychology and the bigger forces at play here. Like how the futures market influences things, and how the relationship between alts and bitcoin actually works. That knowledge will help a lot.

This is why we are getting so much Tether fud, just from noobs who are all scared because they dont understand it well yet.

So what are you doing now OP and oldfags? Are you all tethered up/cashed out or bag holding?

I got into good projects early So im not losing much profit right now. in fact im at ATH. Havent moved around much in the past few weeks Yes, moving into long term thigns or stable things like Tether is a good move atm.

Consolidation phases and bear markets are best whe nyou put most into stable things and dont look for quick moons. I moved most into Vechain at around 1.9 dollars because A: i know its the next ETH, and B, its been stable and creeping up for weeks climbing, not parabolic. Its the perfect hold for this kind of market if you dont want to go in to tether.

Nice entry, seriously.

I was in VEN 100% as well, but got in late around 4.5ish. made a bundle and cashed out today at 8.5ish average

Considered tether but didn't want to risk that either. So far so good, if I miss a big move up, so be it. I will try to catch it again on a pull back, at least I am in the green for the moment.

Triggered hard. How much did you lose? Probably his 1000 life savings given to him by his mother's dick.

Thanks money snek

He’s right though
And how do you larp on normiebase?