GarlicCoin /GRLC/

>less that 24hours after launch
>already trading at $1.15 a coin on plebbit (garlicmarket)

Reddit shit slinging aside this coin has potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2802873
tradesatoshi.com/addcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've mined 10 of these shitcoins already. Will I make it?

Probably, all it needs is some random news station to feature it as a 30 second feel good funny story. It already tops r/all every other day

those trades are fake btw, so potential real buyers will be overpaying.

Devs have premined lots of coins for a airdrop. In this giveaways they will give theses coins to themselves.

This makes a lot of sense. That DigitizedOrange guy (creator of garliccoin) is a notorious upvote botter along with his buddies

you must of missed the discord mod livestreaming on twitch last night giving out coins non stop

I missed in but the reddit airdrop is giving anyone coins who is subscribed. That are 100k+ people. Do you think anyone will notice when a few thousand coins land on small addresses (owned by the dev). There is no way of controlling whose address actually belongs to a redditor.

slow n steady wins the race

i have 28 garlic

They shilled this coin like hell to the retards on reddit, don't think for a second they're not shilling to the retards here

OTC in bitcointalk. Buy and sell with escrow:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2802873

Nice, just mined 100k.

what is this shit

We're up to $2.20/GRLC now. I can easily see $15-20 ~4 months from now. I'm never going to stop mining.

I was mining for garlicpool.com all night and when I woke up I had two identical payouts waiting for me, and then the pool went down. I dug a little and found another transaction that got double paid to someone else, so that might be what happened, dude fucked up the payout and bailed.

tfw no GPU and 10 kH/s CPU mining

KILL ME

GJ4uixVe2j5syqC6wveEdRVyfxU1XTJH5o

I wonder how long until this is listed on a shitexchange like tradeogre. This genuinely has the potential to become the next Dogecoin.

You're deluded, and that's coming from an arkie. I think you have some Hagar the Horrible-tier memes to make, why don't you shuffle on back where you came from.
>$20
My bleeding fucking asshole, this'll spike around $2 immediately on hitting an exchange then crash to 10% of that. You'll be lucky to offload them at 50 cents.

i really like this project, im paying 0.75 btc to add this coin to tradesatoshi tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

just paid :)