Portfolio still down 50k from ath

>portfolio still down 50k from ath

how we holdin' up, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/56R4XH8.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9vRfs2rbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top 88k and now down to 65k, i think im doing fine with ven and selling coss on the top?

>can't post pictures
i.imgur.com/56R4XH8.gif

I wish mine was only 50% down :(

my top was 110k and rn im at 60k, good for you

I'm down 55k too. Nothing to do but wait. Praise Pepe praise Crypto Gods please gibs.

Oh boo fucking hoo I was at £900k just over 2 weeks ago and I’m at £365k right now

$250k to $110k for me, easy come easy go

>missed VEN for LINK
>didn't even buy LINK at ATL or ICO
>could be sitting at 1mil if I stayed in XLM when I bought it at 300, and then sold it for VEN

$130k down to $61k

Id quit doing that if I were you.

wtf, you had 900k and didn't cash out at least half? how greedy can one be..

You're the COSS guy aren't you

I'm at ATH cause VEN

>every night I can feel my bags
>the gains I could've had
>the moons i've missed
>won't stop hurting

>he didn't cash out

$65k to $38k dammit

>ATH of 220K looking at 147K now
>MFW I realize I only started with 10K

down $2000 from $6000

not too good user

$3800 to $1450

Kinda the same for me, I started with 1900$ in December 2016, cashed out a lot at 10k$ to go on a holiday and now I am looking at 65k down from 90k. I can't complain desu

Down 120k

Not really unexpected though, been down % more in the past.

Still, it's not making winter any more fun.

How did you guess
Yh I was aiming for 1.5m, obviously a crystal ball would of been really fucking handy back then

sucks dont it? :(
I almost touched 100k. Now down to 50k
4eW6qa2

I started with $1500
It doesn't feel like real money to me anyway, until that shit is in my bank account, but i'm never cashing out anyway, i'm addicted to the crypto game

Hit 50k, cashed out my initial 5k, down to 29k at the moment. Sitting comfy waiting on the rise back up. Might drop 1k in to the top 10 altcoins I don’t already own, see if I can’t catch a 50x gain like I would have if I’d been in the game back at the start of 2017.

Same, I'm going at least a Mill or bust. My initial investment has long since been taken out

1500€ --> 750€.
My monthly wage is 400€. Shit stings, but I hope I'll eventually get it back.

same here brother, i'm considering a cash out of 50k when i hit 500k to pay off my student loans, from that point onwards its milly or busto all the way

>85k peak
>20k now

am i going to make it, should i even bother anymore

all i have left is 50k fun and 250k tron

You're either always on here or we're always on at the same time. 557 NEO guy here, well 520 now after I sold some for more link. Hold strong brother we gonna make it.

>100k peak
>50k and falling now

I'm gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep on average this whole month.

Basically this :(
Poorfags getting justed out here

I'm only down 40% from ath

Guess that means I've weathered this storm better than most?

It’s probs the 1st option you mentioned... I’m scared I’m gona lose my 6 figure status haha

£12k to £9k. Nearly cracked £14k during the Jan Alt moons. Before the dark times. Before the bear market.

I like to tell myself that this is all whales/insiders spreading FUD and screwing with the market so they can accumulate as much as possible before regulations and traditional institutions start legitimising the chosen alts/tech that'll be the big winners. But I'm too much a pessimist.

At least we'll always have Paris, eh user? We dreamed of building a utopia, only to see it filled with normies and prajeets. What fools are we, too blinded by greed to see the city was built on sand.

>down 500k from ATH
Looks like the comfy days are over. It was an honor shitposting with you all.

Do yourself a favor and cash out that 50k much earlier. Don't be in debt. You'll feel so much better without that shit. Cash it out when you hit 150k, or 200k.

trading is going well so far, 9% increase in sats. new sell opportunity coming up soon it seems.
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9vRfs2rbA

I'd post a pic from Casablanca here if I sodding could

Down 80k senpai. Im not feeling well

I'm reaching my limits.

50% XLM 50% BDC, am having to HODL until at least Q2 if I want to get anything back
>feelsbadman.jpg

>in sats
pepe_plush.jpg

ATH 85k, sitting at 52K now.... the worst is that i really feel this dip will continue, but too pussy to cash out and risk it

kek I'll just keep accumulating sats, fiat value moves mostly sideways and if market goes up my portfolio explodes

$280K down to $170K since Xmas time. DGAF, this too shall pass.

Yeah, you're right. I'm up in sats too, but it's hard to feel happy about while watching the fiat value sink.

All in on xlm and fun

These two in particular seem to do the opposite of every other coin - green when others are in the red, red when others are green.

What means this pls?

Was at 33K, now at just over 20. Been buying and selling the dips though to accumulate some more of my holds, so when BTC gets back to 20K and when my alts follow suit my portfolio will be stronger than it had been. Feelin comfy and looking forward to this Spring, it's gonna be a good years lads.

>can't post pictures
This has been bugging me.

Im down 90% .............. pink

>I like to tell myself that this is all whales/insiders spreading FUD and screwing with the market so they can accumulate as much as possible

This is why I'm still optimistic.
This whole crash doesn't feel like a bubble popping at all.
It feels really unnatural, like it's a deliberate attempt to get people to lose hope in crypto. Almost like somebody doesn't want us to be rich.

I can't post pictures but it's doing elliot waves, I know people here hate "meme lines" but crypto is fairly consistent with these things, probably because it's mostly bots trading.

all in ven. things have been fine.

Anyone got some advice? Thinking about throwing my eth at eos

All in on ICX, just hodling like a madman

35k to 20k. still ironhanding

Btc heavy. About 50% down from the high

Sell now. Correction incoming. See what happened to WTC.

You are full of shit and a smelly curry

Doing very well.

>literally the same boat
>still up 10x from initial investment

I've been doubling down my investing and cost averaging down.

1k on (500 alts/500 btc) every leg down, so far I've eaten ass, but I'm prepared to do so down to 2k BTC where I started.

Sometimes it pays off to be a cubicle-dwelling wagie in this market.

I only hold three things and all are still around 25% up, but I didn't take profit when I wanted because I'm locked out of binance from 2fa.
Could be better, but I'm still comfortable with holds. FUCK I wish I could have secured my 2x profit before the bloodbath though.

I only hold three things and all are still around 25% up, but I didn't take profit when I wanted because I'm locked out of binance from 2fa.
Could be better, but I'm still comfortable with holds. FUCK I wish I could have secured my 2x profit before the bloodbath though.

At $54K, ATH was around $64K so I'm feeling good. I'm holding VEN and ICX, so with all of the announcements on Wednesday coming out I'm comfier than ever. Especially since this last dip barely even touched my sat value.

Up 155% in a month. I'll live. But I was so close to my meager and modest definition of "making it" always greedy.

Same

down to 2k from 5k

Down to 1.5k from 5k.

I made 4 yurobucks today.
Did I do good Veeky Forums?

I need some comfort, biz. We're all going to make it, right? Most coins eventually go up, right?

Down 35% and haven’t eaten in 4 days. Might cash out some to buy a little food

Down to 1.5k from 5k.

20k down to 14k right now. But I went from 1btc to 1.4 btc or so. Paid 7k total for the 1btc. Survived without going negative so far.

down 4k from 10k

down to 6k from 10k

Down 100k :/

List of all the greedfags itt

Down by €20

>6k from 11k
Fucking bear market

>Holding ADA
>Just been growing stack
>Caught off-guard so lost some
>Waiting

Me too user, 32k to 18.5k
Iron hands!

had $200k ATH, now at $120k now

I only lost $15. Down from $25.

I knew this shit would happen because nothing good ever happens to me so I didn't want to put in much money.

hasn't this happened every year for the past 4-5 years?

>Top was 290k now sitting at 190k
>Feelsbadman

Started with like 10k though so I'm currently hodling through better or worse

6k before and after the crash, peaked at 7k tho today
50% VEN

had 13k now have ~10k.

SAD!

2k from ATH. newb investor but it seems i have played these last two dips flawlessly

140k at ATH, now at 85k

Who here, getting motherfucking JUSTed right now?

7500 down to about 5k.

sold a bunch of my ether just before christmas due to being overinvested. missed a lot of moons in december and january.

i'll still make it.

10k down to 8k. I feel like I'm the only retard who has lost money in crypto. All I have done is hodl so far

you should have just sold at the top bro

Initial:$200
ATH: $7200 sometime around Christmas
Now: $600
It hurts...a lot.

Top was 62K. Now 39K. Not sweatin' a bit. Hoping for 100K by April. 500K by EOY.

ath was 36k and now 24k
most of my shits in eth so not too worried

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⠴⠶⠶⠤⠤⣤⣤⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠶⠛⠉⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠳⢦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠳⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠴⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢷⣦⣄⣈⢀⢀⢀⢄⡤⠶⠛⠛⢳⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⣠⠤⠤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠙⠁⠊⠋⠁⢀⣀⣀⡀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⣰⡇⢤⡀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠁⢀⢞⣿⠑⣤⢀⢀⢰⢀⣆⠿⠗⢀⡷⣁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡇⠘⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠤⠒⠒⠈⠈⢀⢀⢸⢀⠈⠁⢀⠉⢀⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣧⢀⣟⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣷⣤⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠂⢍⣥⡀⢀⣸⠡⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⠘⠿⢿⣿⣿⠿⠃⢀⢀⢀⡸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⢰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠇⠹⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠓⠒⠲⠦⠤⠤⠇⠃⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡴⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣧⣀⣀⡀⠤⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣠⣴⠶⠛⠙⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠳⢦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Pretty bad, I thought we had seen the worst of it, but here we are back where we started, I'm starting to lose hope, maybe this really is the end.

>LARPing, the thread