Biggest loser in the top 50 lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj51w51T1IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss its December gains

fuck you

Gotta admire your dedication, FUDing XRB nearly every single day

We will bounce back

reddit fell in love with ven, xrb is old news.

Is it really FUD? Bitgrail desync'd again after the "fix" XRB simply doesn't work.

sweet XRB tears lmao
>these ar ethe same faggots who said IOTA is scam lmao
>i'll give you week before it falls to $1.50

sauce?

Nope. Bitgrail had their own version of fix. Kucoin works fine, fud more.

was so tempted to buy at ATH. kek

in for 1k xrb now. thx bear.

IOTA literally dropped 50% since December.

XRB has been holding its position nicely against the coins in the top 25.

Oh wait you're just fudding so you can accumulate cheap aren't you. Whoops yeah it's awful sell everything and go into VEN while it is up

There is no fix there never was
Devs dont know what they're doing
The original dev is overworked, stressed out and tired
Other devs "we think we fixed it lets monitor"

Until there is a release, away from version 9.0
there is no fix. nodes get out of sync - network is broken.

gg would not buy.

Blame the coin not the shitty low volume exchanges hosted in pajeet sewers? Okay. Wait until this thing hits Binance. XRB will become the go-to coin for transferring funds in and out of exchanges.

Fuck XRB am I right guys haha awful coin just the worst sell it all haha node issues binance dump haha does anyone even know how it works haha look it's in the red better sell your stack haha hurry before it is too late

XRB holders are retards. The coin is 3 years old. It was always 1 cent or less until redditards started hyping it in december and it rose 30000%. Suddenly the devs are saints and if you're not all in on XRB you're an idiot.

The reality is coins that do nothing except being coins (XRB, BTC, LTC) have no future. Nobody fucking cares about """""""""""""currency"""""""""""""""" cryptos. Utility cryptos like LINK, QSP, REQ are what will be in the top 5 in 2019.

You're half right, there is no definite fix, they have multiple fixes, they're monitoring one now to see if it works nicely.
But yea Collin is indeed overworked, staying in Mexico atm, but they do need a permanent fix before Bincance

When did Bitgrail desync? Last time I checked it was at up and running at high speed, they do need a hardware upgrade for the trade volume tho

Can't tell if you're serious but if you are the reason the price rose recently is because you could get them through the captcha distribution for the longest time. Smart people were loading up for free, there was no point in buying it

If you're not serious haha yeah fuck XRB worst coin ever everyone needs to sell pronto I don't have any other motive just really want to make sure people aren't buying XRB! Very passionate about making sure other people aren't buying XRB because it is the worst coin and I just want to make sure people don't buy it :)

Oh and if you hold XRB you're retarded, you'll never make money or find love in your life. Literally unlovable. Sell now.

>wanted to buy into this coin almost a year ago because I liked the logo and it had a low market cap at the time
>didn't because the only exchanges it was listed on were shadier than I wanted to fuck around with
>it, of course, moons
>feelsbadman.jpeg
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
/blog

If you wait for a coin you want to buy to come to *your* exchange, you will always lose

you realize that utility cryptos are scam right? you don't need a special token to do X, you need a crypto that can do everything - a currency and build platforms that accept it, in the end the best technically currency crypto will win, be it raiblocks or not

ETH was cheap as shit for 2yrs before breaking out.

Colin is actually a guy that worked at AMD and Qualcom as fucking software engineer. In this sea of scam artists he is as legit ad it gets.

That's where IOTA should come in but nobody fucking cares after it started stalling. Feeless, data transfer, the whole 9 kilometers. It's also getting smart contracts somehow which will put it in the same league as ETH.

IOTA is also a good hold. Problem is they aren't delivering right now, XRB is.

Xrb will have to fork since bitgrail fucked up

whaat?
fork?
I only bring a spoon

You're right, especially in regards to the really low marketcap ones. I now have yobit and coinexchange.io accounts and have some gambling money in some shitcoins for this year, but it just sucks knowing that if I had bitten the bullet and bought into some of these low marketcap coins sooner XRB would have been one of my picks and I'd have done really well. Shit sucks, but hindsight is always 20/20.

>Indian sewers
Top kek

I didnt buy it because mercatox seemed scammy and bitgrail also scammy

and I could not find where the captcha is, I was looking for it during summer

then I said, it must be dead coin, come on since 2014, a captcha nowhere to be found and scammy exchanges... ok.

these bags are getting so heavy.....

The FUD is strong here. Thanks just bought another 100k. You can't fool me.

Why? It mooned so hard in the last month.

Veeky Forums has the attention span of a goldfish

Bitgrail has 2FA

Mercatox is such a peice of shitbwith so much down time and maintenance on wallets. It made me a small fortune with xrb. The arct ico was held there and I was thinking about buying in but I wanted to move my money off the site and wouldn't you know arct went up 10x already

When you really believe in a coin and its project, the bags never feel heavy. The more it drops the more I just want to buy more. Haha. Sell me those bags!

>bought a decent bag at $1
>diversified my stack into REQ and XBY at $25
>sitting on the rest

Pretty comfy right now tbqh

The project tries to deal with the transfer problem by compromising integrity of the system and relying on benefactors.
Not a great model.

Tell that to the arkies lmao

Biz just fudding trying to cause a dip so they can grab some before binance and a crypto wide recovery happens.

Rule #1, do the opposite what biz says.

No, railblocks is legitimately a horrible investment.

This crypto is actual shit.

Fucking sell while you can

People shill shitcoins on here all day every day and nobody says shit.
But even mention XRB and out of the woodwork like weevils come dozens of FUDDING FUDDERS... something is weird about this coin.

>Utility cryptos
>My shitcoin has a gimmick so it’s worth something guise

Xrb threads are the equivalent of pol, good containment, we get rid of the brainlets and leddit tards. Boys keep trucking xrb to the moon

That's it, found an actual retard who thinks alts will never dethrone BTC.

The only problem I have with it is it has no profit model for the people hosting. So why the fuck would anybody run a node.

Congratulations you read the whitepaper of a vaporware product.

Wallets themselves are nodes. Each node handles up to $100 million of volume

There is no work needed to run a node. If you have a raiblocks desktop wallet you've been running a node without even knowing it.

But I don't run a wallet nor would I. Why the fuck would I give them free processing and free data

and I hold the other biggest loser bitcoin cash fuck crypto

These fuckers also FUDed the shit out of VEN when it was 2. Always do the opposite of what /biz says.

XMR shits on all your shitcoins

It's not even fud. It's simple lack of incentive. This coin relies on people's good nature, just like communism. Well just like communism it looks good on paper but in practice it's complete shit because nobody has incentive.

Nothing with zero fees will ever succeed. But not because it isn't functional or wouldn't work.

Are Raiguys worse than linkies?

FUUUCKKKKK OFF WITH YOUR MINDLESS FUD. IS THERE EVEN A NEED FOR ANY OTHER CRYPTO NOW THAT XRB DOES EVERYTHING PERFECTLY? I HOPE YOU GET KILLED OP

some of you got it... no incentive.... im waiting for the next raiblocks that does have incentive

A

Look at XRP and XVG - MUCH worse in drop.

colin worked for AMD and qualcom. this guy knows his shit. get in before someone asks for a partnership then the price will double. also PIVX 4x'd when it got listed on Binance. look it up and Keep that in mind

I don't hold any xrb anymore/at the moment, but I think it still has a chance to succeed if the exchanges really work out. The incentive for end users is there - no fees. The incentive for accumulation might come if there are significant systems built around it.

fuck off with this "no incentive" bullshit

THIS. why the fook do you need incentives to use a currency coin that has no fees? the incentive is 0 FEES for the rest of your life. this is great especially if you are sending to several exchanges to trade. once more exchanges are listed ppl will resort to XRB instead of LTC to instantly deposit their coins and trade their stack for altcoins.

this guy called XRB is a piece of shit when it was at its ATH

he mentioned it in his latest:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj51w51T1IY

also how VEChain might be a pump and dump (truth be told their business idea is shit and won't work out, question is how far this sucker rises)

▲▲

Tell me, if XRB has a fixed supply AND zero fees, how the fuck is it supposed to work? Where's the incentive to run masternodes?

>masternodes
Stay poor brainlet

XRB is on shit exchanges right now and it’s at rank 21. Once it hits Binance it will be top 5 easily. Go buy some ERC-20 tokens. They might be more your speed.

>a pajeet coin that doesn't function will be the go-to bitcoin replacement
WE WUZ THA RAIBLOCK MARINES

>wait until binance
>wait until binance
>wait until binance

Hmm. This seems to be the only shill point left for raijeets.

Though as more and more exchanges having problems and more and more Binance gets delayed looks like this shitcoin will run out of all hype and whales will look to unload their heavy bags.

Screencap this.

I don't understand your blabbering. Are you implying that XRB masternodes are only supposed to be run by exchanges? Very "centralized", I gotta admit.

POW currencies work because miners process transactions and get their share. POS currencies work because nodes process transactions and get their share. How is XRB supposed to work? Who's gonna process transactions and why? This is the most simple, basic question.

btw, XRB is not only on shit exchanges anymore, not that it pertains to my question

yea well but their product doesn't work while the dev keeps saying there's nothing wrong

nice just bought 100k

>palms are sweaty
>knees weak
>bags are heavy
WHY DID I BUY AT 18K SATS DAMMIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if you wanna invest in disruptive technology go buy xrb, if you want a coin that actually has a product already launched, buy xrb. if you want to pay for a shitcoin that only has a whitepaper and no working product until 2019 or 2020, go buy some more erc20 tokens, fucking idiots