Thank you Wallstreet for these futures. You had to fuck it all up didn't you?

Thank you Wallstreet for these futures. You had to fuck it all up didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_product_calendar_futures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worry not, once they accumulate we'll pass 25k in less than a week.
>30k by mid-march
>screencap if you want

Can someone give me a rundown on futures?

>bitcoin should be a currency
>futures
once i make it i will hunt every single of these wallstreet kikes
>futures
>unregulated market
what could go wrong

>MASSIVE FUD in world press
>manipulation from Wall Street who try to crash it
>still doesn't dip below 10k because NEETS just buy the dip
Bitcoin will reach 100k in 2018.

Insider here. Bitcoin will be 25k in february.

Screencap this.

If they have enough money they can make profit by forcing the bitcoin price down, which gives them the opportunity to buy more for less afterwards.

They pair this with extreme FUD and manipulation of the price to shake emotional weak hands free and take their money.

Once they've taken enough the Bitcoin from weak hands and accumulated to saturation the price will pump hard due to limited supply/

makes me sick

fucking cunts

oh shit, are (((they))) just looking to buy in

capped.
please be on the highside daddy

Is this not obvious? The majority of the board has no idea what the fuck is going on outside their mom's basement, let alone the financial sector. Futures came out, obviously they shorted it, and the price went down. They profited. When it hits low enough for them to have accumulated enough, they'll go long and this shit is going to go interstellar.

Stop pushing the 8k meme. This is the only thing us NEETS have.

So gentlemen, how are we going to prevent getting rekt by this?

wait and don't panic.

I fucking hate this shit. We have like multiple weeks of future contracts ending

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_product_calendar_futures.html

are these the dates?

you guys realize that future trading involves no actual bitcoins at all right? wall streeters don't even own any bitcoin, they are simply betting on the price

futures are cashed settled

I remember biz saying how it was an awesome thing to see! Since those shitty futures it has been crashing non stop kek

Wall Street is reckting this shit, why do you think they wanted futures?

stability kek

As far as I got it a future is something like a bet, so there has to be another party involved which expects the opposite. So for any bearish guy there has to be a bullish guy so that a bet can be made. What tells us that the bullish isn't the stronger one, maybe some banker too, manipulating the prices to go up?

>you guys realize that future trading involves no actual bitcoins at all right? wall streeters don't even own any bitcoin, they are simply betting on the price
>involves no actual bitcoins
>they are simply betting on the price

Do I need to spell it out more clearly for you?

i guess alts will drop like a fucking rock again when the inevitable BTC pump starts?

So let me get this straight, you KNEW that this would happen yet you didn't sell on one of the upward corrections and wait for the dip to buy even more with the same amount of money over and over again before we hit the expiration date of the futures?

Do you hate money or something?

by not being a weak-handed faggot