Why Bitcoin Won't End

Because we don't want it to.
It's that simple.

It will only continue to go up over time... because we want it to go up.
And more of us want it go up than ever before.

You can sell, but the majority of us, as well as billionaire investors and startup companies, have faith. And so, it will rise.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)Ez9J9Dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah no shit
Of course this is just whales crashing it to rebuy cheaper st the bottom
There's literally no reason for btc to drop even 1$ nowadays
But hey, if it goes to 100k overnight that wouldn't look healthy

fuck that we want btc to end and free our sweet sweet alts from the shackles of satoshi that we may rise to universes beyond above

I appreciate the sentiment OP but you are overlooking an important factor - How many of us still have faith?

The faithful few will hold BTC and keep the faith but if the majority are unfaithful cucks who sell everything we will continue to crash down to shit tier levels

>1 step forward 2 steps back

Dumb weebposter is about to get a special surprise
KEK

Think of it as a wagon going up a very rocky road which has a general upward slope, with people climbing aboard from the sides all along the way. It shakes people off every day, every minute, but there are more people hopping on and off. The ones that stay agree on the destination: up.
We are going up. It isn't a pretty ride right now, but we'll get there. Because that's where we all want to go.

Bitcoin's value has always been of decentralized trust. To be able to use money that didn't rely on a 3rd party... that wasn't printed whenever the government felt like, that wasn't manipulated, that wasn't capable of being frozen or barred access to. Most of the world still doesn't have access to banks. There have been dozens of countries whose entire economy went to shit and whose currency hyper-inflated to worthlessness.

>currency hyper-inflated to worthlessness
Like the dollar?

sold everything. Buying a house. Don't care about your monopoly money anymore.

>sold everything
You are so, SO going to kick yourself in 1 year, it will be unreal. You may think you won't, but you will.

if he bought a house with his crypto gains i'd say he did pretty well

Why would I? I got a house. A HOUSE. I can put the people i love in it. I don't have 1 year to wait. Do you plan to never cash out? Of course not. You want to buy shit once you cash out. Well, i bought all the shit i need.

everyone knows the only way to make money from crypto is to get in before the pump. Join this group and make discord group. Thank me later biz

discord(dot)gg(slash)Ez9J9Dg

Bitcoin needs to go. It does nothing but act like oil to the usd. with eth it's like we have a new oil that's better and has more applications. out of the way xbt BITCHES

bitcoin is gay, long live bitcoin cash.

Sure. I believe in other coins, too, definitely.
This applies to the crypto market in general.
Yes, some 'shitcoins' will truly die. But cryptocurrency in general-- it's going up as we all intend it to. And so it will.

how can a guy with 10000 bitcoins be so sure weak and nervous hands will sell along with him? if hes the only guy selling shittons of bitcoins what makes him think he will be able to come out with more bitcoins?

youre also implying he has other friends with a similar amount of bitcoins with which he communicates to make dumps and pumps. lets say you are a whale, where do you meet other whales?

jesus christ youre retarded.

inb4 "youre retarded if you think theres no manipulation in this market"

>dude the stock market won't crash because I don't want it to
>dude housing market won't crash because I don't want it to
>dude the economy wont crash because I don't want it to
Think of how fucking retarded this sounds, now read below

>dude the cryptomarket won't crash because I don't want it to

>dude the stock market won't crash because I don't want it to
>dude housing market won't crash because I don't want it to
>dude the economy wont crash because I don't want it to
Think of how fucking retarded this sounds, now read below

>dude the cryptomarket won't crash because I don't want it to

The problem with BTC is it has no use or value rn. And people are buying in out of pure speculation to make money. But it is not meant to be an investment, and you need someone willing to spend a shit tonne on it to keep the price up. Blockchain will one day be trillion dollar tech. But first it has to have people putting money into it to actually use it. Not just hoping it will go up in value. That's why I like to buy really early and dump my bags before people even expect anything from a shit coin.

The problem with BTC is it has no use or value rn. And people are buying in out of pure speculation to make money. But it is not meant to be an investment, and you need someone willing to spend a shit tonne on it to keep the price up. Blockchain will one day be trillion dollar tech. But first it has to have people putting money into it to actually use it. Not just hoping it will go up in value. That's why I like to buy really early and dump my bags before people even expect anything from a shit coin.

tmc back in dec was nearly 1 trillion. we were almost 5% of the NYE. How fucked is that? We've dropped to 600b last I checked

My bad Clover is a shit.

yeah but $800bil was inflated as fuck. $600bil is inflate as fuck. If we touch $1bil before things properly develop advance or get adopted its just making way for a crash.
Its just greatest fool theory.

This is correct

Fucking mobile posters

I was just trynna post from the bath my dude/

tmc back in dec was nearly 1 trillion. we were almost 5% of the NYE. How fucked is that? We've dropped to 600b last I checked

drown yourself, faggot.

god Veeky Forums is fucked today.

More importantly
>the stock market is over, get a job
>the economy is over, get a job
>the housing market is over get a job
>the internet is over, get a job
now read below
>crypto is over, get a job
thanks user

impeccable logic.