I think someone hired a PI/Hitman on me. Help

I accidentaly showed my wealth at a friends party when I was very drunk.
Fast forward 2 weeks and I think I got at private investigator or hitman following me.

First encounter: guy follows me to the gym, like from the parking lot. He wears like a outdoor running jacket, the kind that is waterproof and awkwardly walks the treadmill the whole time I'm there and leaves the same time as me.

Encounter 2:
A black Volvo V70 D5 2005-2010 is parked by my apartment, which I have never seen before, and then drives off when I step out of my car. It was at least 2 guys in the car and they were both dressed like civilian police officers. I think they were fake though because I looked up the license plate and it didn't show up as a police vehicle.

Encounter 3: Same black Volvo followed me almost all the way home from work and continued driving once I pulled into my street.

I think my house is bugged because there is a buzzing sound from the wall inside my ventilation area above my room that weren't present before. I've stopped taking calls at home and I always surf on 4G. Even this post is posted on 4G.

What is happening? Am I going to get kidnapped or something? I have like $180k.
Can I do something about this?
I don't have a gun or anything like that and I don't trust the police.

Please help me

>I don't have a gun
So get one and learn how to use it

Give me 2.42 btc and i can help

> brags about wealth
> lives in an apartment

Nigga you’re retarded nobody cares about you.

Switch places with me, I want off this ride.

are you a NEET or something? fucking confront the cunts in their car with a bat or a pole or something, jesus christ

>Help me i'm scared!!

also LOL hiring a hitman over 180k

It's illegal in my country to own a gun without a hunting license.

LARP/10

U about to get robbed nigga, report this to authorities

It's a $320k apartment.

Lots of richfags live in apartments

Go to a doctor, you're getting over-anxious, you don't want this to get out of control.

What if someone if after me though?
It's really weird because I'm sure it was the same black Volvo and it was 4 days apart.

Thats awesome! Your life is like an action movie now. Enjoy it.

cash out asap, thank me later

Hire ex military body guard dummy they are licensed to kill
And send me eth when they save your life

Relax. You're poor

No, not in my country.
I am an ex-military.

YOUre probably just schizo

borrow a friend's car and camp the apartment. when they go in call the cops and slash their tires

I was having thoughts like this and I only had 70k. Now it’s only 40k. I’m even more pathetic than OP. ;___;

Certain drugs make you feel paranoid. You should probably stop using them.

>I have like $180k.

You're good. I used to be at a million and told friends about it and nothing happened to me. Even if they killed you, what is that supposed to do? They can't steal your money without the passwords.

Regardless you can still hire a liscensed body guard
That alone should scare off whoever is doing this

Go to jail. It’s a secured environment and you’re forced to hodl

Contact the police you absolute retard

Do this OP

Bruh, I'd have no other choice but to give it to them if 2-4 guys were to come to me.

The first rule about crypto is you DO NOT TALK ABOUT CRYPTO. Fucking retard

>what is the $10 dollar wrench dilema?

What a joke. Who at that party is supposed to hire hitmen? Have you ever thought about how likely that is?

Which country? 180K in certain countries worth the trouble actually.

Nobody's after you - they would have grabbed you by now.

> I think my house is bugged because there is a buzzing sound from the wall inside my ventilation area above my room that weren't present before.
I've seen this before and if you don't deal with it it's could escalate. Get a couple of chill pills and you'll laugh this off after a week or two. Or at the very least blurt it out to a pal who'll be able to talk you out of it. You're linking up stuff here that isn't linked in reality cos you're after getting slightly paranoid. There's nothing happening really, it's just your heightened amygdala function and you seeing patterns where they don't exist. Relax, honestly.

Just take your meds and the volvo will disappear. Also bugs don't make noises, that wouldn't be very efficient

Put the majority in safe deposit box. Then you only loose some of it.

Move to Canada you dumb faggot. We love crypto and are to nice to rob you

Denmark-
I've been involved with heavy-criminal people before.

Just hire protection and a PI you moron it's not that difficult

this

you need to honeypot them

they want your laptop, that's where the goods are, so transfer all your coins to a safe server somewhere, and shred the keys on your laptop.

bug the shit out of it, so when you catch them robbing your house, the evidence is stacked against them, and then sue them for all they are fucking worth after they are convicted.

make a gun, there are tutorials on youtube how to make a shotgun out of pvc lol you can make legit uzi's ones out of metal though :)

>Make another wallet, transfer 90% of your coins there.
>Second wallet
>Other 10% there
>Keep your 10% ready to log in and if they do bust your guts for it give the 10%. Say you lost the rest trading the crash.
>Memorize the seed for your 90% wallet by heart that way they can't find it on a piece of paper

CAPTCHA: DEFENSE STOP

If you were in Brazil I would say be careful but Denmark? Come on. You are paranoid.

unless your friends are moldovan gangsters i think you're just being paranoid

Stfu OP. Its $180k your barley wealthy. My house is worth more than your shitty folio.

Also use your funds to hire your own private investgator if your that worried.

we dislike that you're telling the world our problems

do you see me?

Enjoying that meth addiction too?

is that supposed to be rich or something?

Oh well it's time to move then unless you want to pay what you're worth just to protect yourself / go to war with a drug lord or some shit

call po or move.

These people killed a 17-year old and a 21-year old a few weeks ago because they were flirting with someones girlfriend and the other one owed drug money. I'm not paranoid, but I doubt that they would stalk me though.

this

Why don't you trust the police in Denmark? Only reason I can think of is that you're immigrant in which case godspeed op you fucked

1. check for gas leaks in your home, they can make you delusional
2. if there's no gas leak, call a mental hospital, you're having a psychosis

I've bribed officers before.

>180k
Seek mental help

hitmen kill for a living, they're professionals–you wouldn't see it coming.

see

here's a way to calm your nerves:
Get bug scanner, scan apartment, car and office(don't forget your phone)
Install infrared in your doorways to log entries
Hide your money in a privacy focused coin on a cold wallet hidden somewhere other than where you live
Record plates, run them by database
If you are too scared to shoot homies, get a lifeline button for calling 911 to your location
Fuck with them so they know you are aware(this will scare off most contractors)
Enjoy the good life

Go away for a few weeks, like a holiday or something avoid social media, see what happens.

if you start seeing that volvo near your house maybe you should go to a motel/hotel or consider leaving the country

kidnapped and interrogated

Swear to god that someone is in my apartment stairway.
Calling the police now. Fuck me.

Danish friends:

Hvis der er dansk her, ring til politiet og sig at der er et problem ved retro. Fortæl nogen at skyde på port 13.

Now you've learned the first lesson about wealth. Stop fronting about it to other people when you got it. Good luck with the kidnapping

kek, he has lost it

I Helsingor!!!

> Weirdo arrived at the gym and left at the same time as you (did he bluff his way past reception or maybe he had a pass)
> Saw the same car twice
> Heard a noise

user you're on the edge of going insane. See a doctor.

Youre paranoid cause you’re a criminal yourself

If youre still earning money doing crime shit and the heat is getting strong get out, no money is worth the mental rape that it brings

Well honestly, it is extremely hard to hire a hitman in non rural places such as the uk and the US. that being said if you do happen to live out of town then it may be possible. However, most hitmen tend to be incognito and get information on the individual before showing themselves. The whole point of a hitman is to kill someone without them knowing, the fact that you've seen their volvo makes them 1. not a hitman or 2. somebody who works for the government. In any case, the first step to disabling them is to change your schedule frequently. For example, since you have so much money you could go to a different place to eat one night, or get take a friend out to dinner. Next, you disable the fact they have guns, try to get them into the open then confront them. For example go to a crowded street or into a mall, somewhere public of course. and confront them. Finally, the action plan. Do not buy a gun, unless you live in America where it's legal. If they're in your house use a knife, but most likely if they're actual hitmen then you won't see them coming. If you can manage to sneak up on them, by some odd chance kick their leg out from beneath them at a 70 degree angle forcing them onto the ground, then put your hand in a karate chop formation "This is just the easiest way to put it" and slam down on the area right underneath their nose (I repeat slam down as hard as you can, this will cause unconsciousness for a short duration of time). Proceed to call the police while he is down. But what if I can't sneak up on him? then here's the fun part, this is only if he wont tell you. Look him dead in the eyes with a ifeless look, and go in for a hug. (Are you crazy a fucking hug? this guy might be trying to kill me!!!!) no. He is off guard and won't know what to do, no one expects that the person they're trying to kill would give them a fucking hug. Once you reach face to face force two of your fingers into the center of his ribcage, this is a bit above the belly button.

hey there, anyone saying that you should seek mental help doesn't understand it. I know people who would kill you for 10k, no kidding. So you should hire somebody to sneak on that PI/Hitman. if he finds somebody then you take an action.

Was confused whether it was larp, a pussy or psychosis. Pretty sure now its a mix of pussy and psychosis. You'll be fine

Meth is a hell of a drug bro. My wife's dumbass ex-husband started doing meth and was crawling under the house and through the attic because he was certain a guy was after him.

Australia? This fucking country and self defense my fucking god.

Hire a counter hitman

Can you take a picture of your skin tone (other side of the palm will do) and your face with the lower half (nose and downwards) covered with a scarf or balaclava?

I can point out if it's schizo or mania.

Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen l m f a o

He's an idiot he could've been hired his own guys and got to the bottom of this for cheap

You're

For my international, this is what my Danish absolute madman friend is saying:
>Hvis der er dansk her, ring til politiet og sig at der er et problem ved retro. Fortæl nogen at skyde på port 13.
>If there's a Dane here, call the police and tell [them] that there is a problem by retro(?). Tell someone to hurry(?) to entrance 13.
>In Helsingör!!!

No hitman, he would not be seen in your proximity and would never pose as a cop. But they may be trying to get at your money somehow.

Break all of your routines, it seems like they’re trying to learn them. Routine will get you fucked up if people are after you.
Make it known that you know they’re following.
Confront the partygoer who you think is responsible for spilling the beans, probe him. Let him know you know.
Ironically hire a PI to investigate the matter
This guy is right though
To this day I still worry that the CIA FBI NSA watches me while I sleep. It’s not rational.
What are you into OP? You’ve got skeletons in the closet for sure.

No hitman, he would not be seen in your proximity and would never pose as a cop. But they may be trying to get at your money somehow.

Break all of your routines, it seems like they’re trying to learn them. Routine will get you fucked up if people are after you.
Make it known that you know they’re following.
Confront the partygoer who you think is responsible for spilling the beans, probe him. Let him know you know.
Ironically hire a PI to investigate

This guy is right though
To this day I still worry that the CIA FBI NSA watches me while I sleep. It’s not rational.
What are you into OP? You’ve got skeletons in the closet for sure.

flip the script, start stalking the volvo guys

Hello am hitmen. Please unlock door.

Is OP kill? Or are his knees just meeting the business end of a wrench right now?

who tf orders a hit on someone with just 180k? I mean it's a decent amount but even responsible normie wageslaves accumulate that much in savings over time

Godspeed brormand.

stop med at ryge så meget hash

wtf

Bro people have done shit for alot less trust me . I know people who have robbed for 5k. To think that 180k people would laugh it off is plain out ignorant. Specially people that may not have anything.

Hey...tell us you're larping or what man

Move to the USA retard

you can get a nice 9mm compact pistol for $300 or less from a gun/pawnshop.

You should already have this.

My advice is to confront them and not be a pussy. if your really scared make sure your confrontation is on CTTV and have someone else with you. Buy your own security cameras (which you should also already have). Try to deduct who would have send a PI on you (doubt its a hitman).

Call up the biggest gossip that was at the party and invite them to an expensive dinner.

Tell them that your crypto investments lost everything when Bitconnect went belly up and now all you have is $130 and you took it out and decided to hell with it, let’s go have a great dinner with the last of it.

Your gossipy friend will solve the rest for you and if anyone googles bitconnect they will believe it so make sure they hear the name bitconnect often enough to remember.

Er han dod?
OP, er du perker eller hvad?

Er han dod?
OP, er du perker eller hvad?

this thread will get gud, live murder/kidnapping

>I've been involved with heavy-criminal people before.
What sort of heavy crime people? Maybe it's just police checking you out to make sure you're not doing anything illegal.

Just hire a personal body guard. A big black guy like Floyd Mayweather has.

>I think my house is bugged because there is a buzzing sound from the wall inside my ventilation
why would your house being bugged cause a buzzing sound?
what you think they use actual specially trained bugs to spy on you?

OP is kill?

OP is dead

We're coming for you op. Don't ever try to escape wage slavery.

Buy a camera and record them. Zoom in on their faces and license plates.