AION

I have 0 science to back this up but I feel like AION is going to be a good buy. Talk amongst yourselves...

aion isliterally a pipe dream right now
they have no code and no idea how they are going to solve the problems they outline in their whitepaper
it is getting raped right now for a reason it is overvalued

Think this has pretty much bottomed out, unless the entire market shits itself...

Once they get a working product up it will be back up at $10 easily. When WAN releases it should get a bit more attention too.

Test net plus Proof of Intelligence (ahead of schedule) set to be released by the very end of January or very beginning of February. It's one of my core holdings because I do believe that Interoperability will become a major focus. It's already begun with ICON and they are partnered with AION.

AION's team is Nuco's team- and they are one of the founders of EEA.

As usual DYOR. Matt Spoke (CEO) posts weekly youtube updates.

Literally the next eth. DYOR

Idk, I'm 50% in and 25% down. This shit better go up, otherwise I'll be very very disappointed.

the next eth of blockchains. eos x7 after testnet. testnet coming end of month. pbc call.

the next eth of blockchains. eos x7 after testnet. testnet coming end of month. telecom patnership announcement soon. icx without koreans. pbc call. 5 bln marketcao february.

I’m all in at 7k stats and not worried in the slightest

Tau is cheaper more potential to rise. Eos does the same shit worse and is leaking private keys. Ark has node issues.

When the dot com boom was in its infancy, TCP/IP connected all devices together and revolutionized the internet.

AION is TCP/IP of the blockchain world

AION is a sleeping giant.

if you don't have any of this in your portfolio, kill yourself already.

I bought VEN at 20 cents back in September. Have a nose for big gainers.

Just sold it today for AION at 42k sats.

Make me feel better about holding bags of this while all my second choices, Ven, ICX, EOS, XLM, all rise...

Testnet Wednesday, it's probably make or break. For me at least.

Wow this is super strange. Out of nowhere today I had a really good feeling about buying aion after being on the sidelines about it for a while.

I agree with the other poster, it looks like it's bottomed out and is flying under the radar for now. And also agree with the guy saying it's a pipe dream, which is why buying now would be he most profitable choice with testnet and proof of intelligence on the way. If those are a success, this is going to be huge.

Wow this is super strange. Out of nowhere today I had a really good feeling about buying aion after being on the sidelines about it for a while.

I agree with the other poster, it looks like it's bottomed out and is flying under the radar for now. And also agree with the guy saying it's a pipe dream, which is why buying now would be he most profitable choice with testnet and proof of intelligence on the way. If those are a success, this is going to be huge.

Some bitter people always troll AION threads for some reason, but read the white paper or at least listen to the founder's interviews, it definitely has great potential. It's getting fucked by the market right now, but I think this should be about as low as it will go. I think it's promising, and I put about a third of my portfolio in it over the last few days. Of course, DYOR, but I think you could do worse at the moment.

Wow this is super strange. Out of nowhere today I had a really good feeling about buying aion after dropping my wife's son off at school.

I agree with the other poster, it looks like my rectum and is blown out. And also agree with the guy saying it's a pipe dream, which is why buying now would be he most profitable choice with testnet and proof of intelligence on the way. If those are a success, this is going to be huge.

I agree with the other poster, I to really want some one to rub cooking oil all over my fat belly and take me deep from behind so hard they end up riding me like a boogie board, also it looks like it's bottomed out and is flying under the radar for now. And also agree with the guy saying it's a pipe dream, which is why buying now would be he most profitable choice with testnet and proof of intelligence on the way. If those are a success, this is going to be huge.

Fuck me talk about turbo shilling

Do NOT buy Aion right now. Look what I just saw on Reddit. The guy's totally right!

Assume everyone who joined the token sale entered the TRS contract.... I mean why wouldn't you? You're essentially getting far more tokens than what you paid for.

In time period 0, Everyone gets 25% of the coins. In month 1 (This month), another 6.25% is released. They've basically just increased the current trade-able supply of coins not locked up by the TSR by 25% in 1 month. In February, another 6.25% gets released, which would increase the trade-able supply not tied up by the TSR by another 20%. Month 3 would increase the trade-able supply not tied up by the TSR by 16.67%... and so on.... With that much coin hitting the market in the coming months it would NOT be a good time to be investing into AION. The price would either just stay stagnant or continue to drop with soo much coin coming in. Then when the contract expires and releases all the tied up coins.... That would essentially almost double? The trade-able supply in that month. Whomever came up with that idea totally screwed token holders for 12 months. IMO do NOT buy AION tokens until after the TSR contract ends. You'll only see your investment either sideways trade or slowly drop... and when the contract ends and all the coins are trade-able... it will have a SIGNIFICANT drop before it starts to really climb.

Do NOT buy Aion right now. Look what I just saw on Reddit. The guy's totally right!

Assume everyone who joined the token sale entered the TRS contract.... I mean why wouldn't you? You're essentially getting far more tokens than what you paid for.

In time period 0, Everyone gets 25% of the coins. In month 1 (This month), another 6.25% is released. They've basically just increased the current trade-able supply of coins not locked up by the TSR by 25% in 1 month. In February, another 6.25% gets released, which would increase the trade-able supply not tied up by the TSR by another 20%. Month 3 would increase the trade-able supply not tied up by the TSR by 16.67%... and so on.... With that much coin hitting the market in the coming months it would NOT be a good time to be investing into AION. The price would either just stay stagnant or continue to drop with soo much coin coming in. Then when the contract expires and releases all the tied up coins.... That would essentially almost double? The trade-able supply in that month. Whomever came up with that idea totally screwed token holders for 12 months. IMO do NOT buy AION tokens until after the TSR contract ends. You'll only see your investment either sideways trade or slowly drop... and when the contract ends and all the coins are trade-able... it will have a SIGNIFICANT drop before it starts to really climb.

Aion sounds cool and looks futuristic. It's Korean so they know what they're doing. Buy Aion

Wasn't this the MMO that was supposed to be the "WoW killer" but died in a year?

No, I still play it sometimes.