I just want to say I CAN NOT BELIEVE the sheer negativity coming from the majority of biz in the last few weeks

I just want to say I CAN NOT BELIEVE the sheer negativity coming from the majority of biz in the last few weeks.
>Tether fud
>It's over, get a job
>Neets are faggots
>Bitcoin is worthless
>Going to 4k

Please tell me you're all joking and didn't just buy crypto to ride one massive pump and dump and laugh at people all the way down.

This IS the future of finance and social organization.
We ARE going to a 10T market cap and beyond
Whatever you think the value of the internet is, quadruple it and that's where crypto is heading.
If you don't think 2018 is going to be an amazing year for crypto you either lack imagination or are a terribly negative person

Disappointed in you faggots. step up, seriously.

Agreed. I wasn't here in Jan 2017 but was the sentiment similar?

hola amigo. I've got 10k in crypto right now. I literally won't have to do anything but hold and i'll be a millionaire in two years. Weak hands cashing out is truly SAD

No

that'll only work if you invested in good projects

you go grrrl!

got 60k rn, -50% from ath. i'll need some cervezas

I agree OP, I think '18 is going to be huge

There was a lot more talk of us being early(ish) adopters, I think it is correct we don’t see much of that talk anymore.

So, this it what it's like being in a cult

Veeky Forums has become one of the top destinations for shills looking to influence public debate. You can thank /pol/ and their Trump maymays for that. The people who rule know quite well that memes affect reality and Veeky Forums is a major source of the internet's memes.

I'm with you dude. I think a lot of the negativity are from kids with no money or no coiners that just want to see the shit crash for lulz. It ain't happening bitches. This is the future.

>"When faggots are spooked be a greedy motherfucker"

>drinking your own coolaid

Holding my INT I am unphased by all of this. Soon alts will be decoupled from btc

babies first crash

Were all gonna make it, brah

Most ppl getting into cryptos now don't share the vision. They think bitcoin is worthless, and that their shit alts are the future.

They're complete noobs who came in a few months ago investing their $5-10k hoping to 20x so they can buy a lambo.

It has all been expected to happen like this. The Biz pendulum either swings towards exuberance or purest fud. There is no middle ground.
Inexperienced traders panic way too easily and start huge sell offs with their weak hands. The market will take care of them and reward the patient holders. We'll see if I'm right in time.
Personally I think the market will act similar as in early 2017. That would mean the bears reign a bit longer until March when the bulls take over.

Pretty much what I'm seeing too. I'm not a big money guy, only 1200 in and I'm still up 100%. I'm prepared to loose it all. It's not a sure fire thing. It's a new concept, dumb money, kids, and experienced hands all contribute to this rollercoaster. The dust will settle sooner or later. You should be working and always having multiple plans to make money. It's what being an adult is. Veeky Forums fucks with peoples heads thinking you can be this comfy NEET Chad with all this money. It's never that easy. The people who made it on BTC took a massive risk, and they held strong. They sure as fuck didn't live on it. Be smart and be calm, if you have an IQ over 100 you should be fine. Power line workers and welders are making 100k a year plus. Imagine if you did both? You're all a product of a rampant instant gratification and need to grow the fuck up.

Guys I put 7K of my student loans in Ether on Coinbase locked in @$1053

>It won't hit my account until 8 more days.

How fucked am I? My first tuition payment isn't until March 12

Great post, friend.

can i post yet?

tether FUD is an orchestrated event coming from bankers and their cock suckers