Vechainers, how comfy are you?

I'm just drinking tea all day from my Vechain mug.

So damn comfy that we will be at $20-30 soon.

Comfiest hold ever.

How comfy are you, Vechainer?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm scared we are going to get raiblocksd

Literally impossible.

fellow newfag biztards
this is when you sell

Oh it will because the CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

BTC looks like its on its deathbed this time. Not really comfy now.

Thundernode-comfy

I hatd these kinds of threads
Biz is so shit now...

How do you value the coin? Is there a whitepaper yet?

just bought 8 ven at 8.2, how comfy should I be? first tome buying coins ever and will put more soon if necessary

Kek

fucking normies

started accumulating late at $6, but havent stopped buying Vechain until I hit 10k.

Strength node will be mine by end of feb.

>So damn comfy that we will be at $20-30 soon
Nigga, we ain't even at $10 yet. Stop shilling so hard.

Moderately comfortable, sad I didn't get in early enough to accumulate for that strength node, and at the moment I don't have enough to invest for that.
I'll just ride on what few I have and hope it makes me enough so I don't miss the next great opportunity I suppose.

850 x $5.50 average. Started at $2. Am I gonna make it?

Sipping tea in a comfey robe woven out of 10,008 VEN. Life is good, user.

I too am sipping tea, wearing a comfy robe woven with 10,008 VEN. Life is good, user.

Comfy as fuck with my 300% profit.

Eating some delicious xiaolongbao with soy sauce/vinegar/ginger sauce and sipping on some Pu'er tea that was validated on the VEN blockchain.

I only buy 100% legitimate.

Make money even in this bear market...

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Im stressed out because I need ICX to moon first

this is hilarious

>VEN penetrated the support HARD
fools and money

im in the same boat, waiting to transfer a good portion of my ICX into VEN, but were running out of time.

holy shit ven is dropping HARD right now im out

Need BTC to stabilize then I'll be comfy as we take off to 20 billion cap

I've been trying to buy a dip for 3 days and its fucking annoying how successful this coin is being.

20k vechain reporting in.
Brought in at 4.3. Was going to sell last week bc i was pissed at its performance, but was too preoccupied to follow through with my sell order and ended up holding by accident.
Was in for a pleasant surprise. Thinking of selling half, and then holding onto the remaining 10k and see where it takes me.

Brought in at 4.3. Was going to sell last week bc i was pissed at its performance, but was too preoccupied to follow through with my sell order and ended up holding by accident.
Was in for a pleasant surprise. Thinking of selling half, and then holding onto the remaining 10k and see where it takes me.

Former 40 man team member here. Warning you that this is a scam coin. A female team member asked sunny when he would have a working wallet ready. He pulled his pants down and said, "below me bitch." Made everyone in the room watch. As he was finishing he yelled THOR POWER. Then pulled his pants up and acted like nothing happened. I watched him call jim breyer and offer him a million coins to "advise" this project. All these "partnerships" were just paid vechain tokens to act as partners to make people think the project was legit. All the paid shilling on here and reddit. All leading up to the hype of the rebrand. That is when vechain and the "partners" dump the bags on you and exit scam. You think they are gonna let you and all the normies make it? Lmao don't say i didn't warn you biz.

ecks dee look how comfy i am guys ecks dee so comfy definitely not gonna get dumped on ecks dee i need to reassure my choices by gloating about how comfy i am despite my increasing stress levels ecks deeeeeeeeeeeee

test

You Fucking Faggots

I hope you burn in Hades with Alts!
You cant beat Gravity and soon you shall bleed Mutherfucker!

Walton? Is that you?

I'm down 30% I'm not comfy at all you fuck

Vechain slowly taking over in % in my portfolio, because other fantastic coins like REQ and XRB are SHITTING THE BED.

Got in @4 :)

stop daydreaming. where's the bottom?

Fuck this coin

test

Then get out weak hands

Don't believe the people who say VEN has a product. Here's the facts:
>Jim Bayer already dumped his bags at $9.
>No white paper.
>Huge sell walls are people who bought in at 30 cents dumping there bags on you.
>Even once Thor comes out they won't be more then $1 each.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: All of biz has bought this coin and biz never makes it.
My advice to you: Sell Ven and buy something else you guys are worse then linkies now.

GOING TO GET A BONUS FROM WORK ANY DAY NOW I NEED TO BUY THIS DIP AAAAAAAAAAA

You’re a useless Indian piece of shit... you know that right?

>Went all in
Got dumped on by chinks

This pajeet coin gonna be dumped soon

tfw holding ven and wtc at thesame time

how comfy will you be with dengue and typhoid, jingly?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH VEN retards, enjoy your losses

Zoom out bro.

drooling fucktard
with VEN, we are on a bull market, while BTC/ETH is a bear.

Yep in your dreams maybe dude
I dont see any bull anymore, because more and more people realize they invested in VEN based on pure fake news
Only hype and buzz words

look at the chart, it hasn't had a pullback yet

FUCK, I BOUGHT AT 8K, YOU FUCKERS SAID IT WOULD'NT BE ANY CHEAPER, NOW IT'S 68K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA