MFW your CEO is caught paying for fake demos

forum.bubble.is/t/looking-to-pay-for-a-quick-job/18578

The FUD on this coin is wonderful. Just bought 100k more

Who is paying you to FUD block array so hard?
It's weird and makes me believe more in ARY, but I'm curious.

Whenever someone fuds this hard, I'm buying more.

You're doing great sweetie. Just doubled my hodl

Do you even know what a demo means OP?

Given that they only had 2 or 3 ppl in the team, consolidating work is acceptable and sometimes necessary
T.not sam but i bet he will say this
Just bought 100k

>caught?
>fake demos?

someone explain to me whats wrong with the post, cause i dont see it

Lmao the FUD is getting weaker and weaker.

This coin is a crapshoot but the FUD for it is ridiculous. Guessing it's a retarded buyer trying to lower prices.

Holy shit this is huge. Last chance if you have Ary to get out.

It's below ICO price

sold 100k thanks user

OP here....this was clearly a payment to some random person to generate a smoke and mirrors demo. What does this say about he “demo” they currently have for their product.

Worrying stuff for any holders.

Literally just doubled my stack. Keep the fud going OP.

this is too much, just sold 50k

Literally this FUD is ridiculous.

BlockArray is part of the Trusted IoT Alliance, whose founding members include VEN and IOTA.

They were audited twice and were cleared by upcoming partnerships and exchanges.

ARY will attend the NEO Devcon on the 30th where they will be announcing those partnerships.

You guys are literally so stupid. None of you deserve to make money off this.

BlockArray is part of the Trusted IoT Alliance, whose founding members include VEN and IOTA.

They were audited twice and were cleared by upcoming partnerships and exchanges.

ARY will attend the NEO Devcon on the 30th where they will be announcing those partnerships.

Holy shit the shillers are actually just a shiller. It's all one guy trying to hype up this coin. Veeky Forums fucking up just exposed him. Get fucked.

Maybe it's one dude who was trying to post on one device cuz the board's acting fucky and it wasn't working so he tried another device, but they both ended up going through. Cuz I was literally trying that just now on another thread.
....aaaaand now I'm trying that on this thread.

THERE HE GOES AGAIN. HE KEEPS DOING IT. HE KEEPS EXPOSING HIMSELF. Maybe it's the creator of Block Array himself trying to cover up the scam?

This is like meta-FUD. Pose as a shiller but be shit at it so people think it's a scam and get FUDded anyways. Looks like it's working

I'd be very worried if I held these bags and saw this discord groupthink bullshit.

>stolen logo coin
\\ NO THANK YOU //
\\ //
__ /
__ /: : :`

>stolen logo
>bedroom webcam pic on Linkedin
>company not registered
>now this

it's a miracle there are people still holding this shitcoin

Just imagine the type of person that types this shit out lmao, I don't give 2 shits about this coin but this is absolutely pathetic

They bought a license for their old logo.

License agreement:

“You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable right of Flaticon Contents to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times for the commercial or personal purposes listed above.
You may alter and create derivative works using Flaticon Contents.
You can use Flaticon Contents during the rights period world widely.“

Check pic for registration

that's a lie

yes trading about 3 cents above ICO with hardly any volume - great investment hahahahahaha