Enigma (ENG)

Are you going to be participating int the AMA tomorrow? If so let's get some questions going to clear up any fud (it's been bad the last couple of days) and see if we can get any information about the progress of the protocols.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7rb7ix/enigma_privacy_for_every_blockchain_get_started/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fud on ENG has been relatively low, compared to REQ and TRX... ENG is a solid project, fud doesn't really effect pricing, because people know how valuable it is/going to be...

Solid coin. Great privacy

I’ll be watching, I don’t really have any burning questions though!

>they just announced a new team member
>it's a woman
>it's jewish
>it's from israel

Nice, just sold 100k.

Technology for privacy is important for all crypto.

Excuse my ignorance about this coin, but why does this need a token? Why isn't this just a second layer / protocol developed for cryptos?

See you at 19k anons

The one kike software engineer is literally the only FUD I can think of.

Get into this shit or you'll be missing out on all kinds of sickening fuck-you-money!

>Excuse my ignorance about this coin, but why does this need a token?
It doesn't. There's nothing that would stop people from trading/staking other tokens/coins using the same protocol. BUT it will get pumped if the network starts to gain popularity, for sure. Good hold for now.

There's a youtube where someone asked one of the devs this and the answer they gave was vague (from what I remember). I still worry they're just being greedy kikes for the sake of it. Which is fine but I can't understand how people think this will be $100-500 eoy.

They way I understand it, the token is similar to using eth for computations.
Either way homomorphic encryption is some cool shit.

Q: why are you kikes hell bent on removing white people from the world? From the roman empire until now, nobody has liked the jews.

KEK when this hits 100$ in a few months while i am making massive gains on my master node

kek when this hits 100$ in a few months as i make massive gains with my node while making other massive gains at the gym in my 20 yo retired life

Hello me decide bros, should I buy more now or wait until a possible bigger crash and dip?

I bought more an hour ago

They’re opening an office on Tel Aviv, follow the money Veeky Forums

All fud, token use or otherwise is answered in the FAQs sticky on reddit

$100 would be insane, i couldn't imagine. Would make me a multi millionaire.

Should I buy more of this?

I think its around $4 now

Can someone tell me what the FUD has been about?

Can we talk about our general concerns for Enigma? I'm not very tech-savvy, so it's hard for me to make judgements. I hold ENG, so you don't have to shill me, would just like some counterpoints and really understand what people are (legitimately) worried about with regards to the project and the use case for the token.

This and Aion are my lambo creator's for 2017 after the inter-operational user shilled it last night

The only fud i see is in regards to the use of the token.

>Explained here
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7rb7ix/enigma_privacy_for_every_blockchain_get_started/

What gives ENG tokens value? What will they be used for?
“Allowing nodes to stake tokens and run computations is at the heart of our network. This is the main mechanism to incentivize players and ensure correct execution. So we’re definitely planning that for 2018 in one of the early iterations of the network.

As to how many tokens - Enigma has a fixed amount of 150M tokens. These are the only tokens that will ever exist to maintain the utility and security of our network. In such a system, it only makes sense to have a dynamic amount set as the required stake, in order to maintain the fine balance between security and decentralization.

For example, the number will differ based on how many nodes are present in the network - whether it’s 1K, 10K, 100K or more. Our working plan is to model (based on simulations) the right initial number, and allow the network to vote on changes.” [source]
The token is used in 3 different ways:

>As a security deposit to ensure that anyone participating in the network is being honest. If they try to tamper with the data they would lose their deposit.

>As payment for any sort of computations or actions done on the network (Gas).

>As payment for fees to store data on the platform.’