Left side of chart is when US woke up

>left side of chart is when US woke up
>right side of chart is when Korea woke up

What the fuck is our problem burgerbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgers have weak hands. Asian friends superior wrist strength. We have no jew here to tell us what buy

are you donating moneyz to korea muricanos???

Remember the Korean rage thread from the recent drop? That was some funny shit

>no jew here

HAHAHA
You're literally their little obedient bitch they do experiments on.

As an American millenial I can say that we as a country are entitled and act on emotion. Asians are calculating and opportunistic. How can our country of football watching liberal arts majors compete against an entire country of pro-gaming STEM grad students?

Korean banks are as of today allowing crypto trades again and in another few days will open new account registrations or whatever. Korea fud is officially over so they are going ham at this sale.

Burgers just like feeding the whales while the chinks know what's up.

asians drink fucking shark fin soup and fist themselves with ivory to ward off cancer

Ni hao

Make money even in this bear market....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

if only cmc still averaged k markets

if only cmc included their markets in its averages

We are a nation of ADHD retards that don't know shit about investing, finance, credit, etc.

Just look at all the fucking American crypto bros trying to convince everyone they can be a successful trader.

Amerimuts are pussys plain and simple.

and what incredible bastion of manliness are you from?

Who cares what the charts say? why not join our Binance pump and dump group and make some extra cash!

discord gg/VQ49Pb
Dot goes here ---> gg/VQ49Pb

We're fucked in all aspects of crypto. Weak handed greedy narcissists combined with their low tech iq leads to that. This is why they won't let us in ICOs

>not eating sharks
what are you a pussy?

Why do markets still dip when Chinks FUD with their “crypto bans” ?

Korea and China have “banned it” 3 times the past months and it always turns out to be shit

I read in 5ch that it was dipping when koreans woke up because of the taxes news and because americans are weak handed and a bunch of faggots who lost to vietnam farmers.

Anyong haseyo you chink, ni shi bu hao

Bought eth on the dip today at 928 did i do good

Well said Ameribro. We have a duty to take advantage of our fellow tide pod eating brethren.

>be westcoast AmeriChad
>wake up at the exact perfect time to buy the dip
>place sell order that fills while I'm banging stacey or sleeping
>repeat

They are fearful that they may no longer get food stamps from their shutdown government

And the right side... we're still up dumbass.

I'm from Germany and I honestly thought people here were dumb. But every time I see Americans fucking up everything I'm glad I live here. Even if it's full of Ahmeds and Fatimas. Why the fuck are burgers so fucking stupid?

Fatimas?

step 1 stay up late
step 2 buy from 56%ers
step 3 sleep
step 4 wake up in country not full of retards
step 5 profit

So we're also losing the shark and ivory markets. This is worse than we thought

generic name for a muzzie

Hello. american burgers.

I'm Korean. hodling ETH now.

not it's half price from I bought.

every night(time that you burgers wake up)

I cry like when I was child

please don't sell when you wake up.

you hodl your crypto, me hodl my crypto,

newbies buy crypto, price will rise.

please.

America a shit

we're having this crash because you impatient little fuckers insisted on paying 15% to 90% markup on the price the rest of the world was paying for bitcoin. That's what fucking created this mess. That's why US sells the price and korea buys the price. Because we have them, you want them. We are awake at opposite hours, and don't have much currency overlap. That's literally the last 5 months in a nutshell.

Gonna try this actually

Burgers just transferring their wealth to gooks

got a link?

Sounds fucking hilarious

i say let the (((media))) spread FUD. based asia doesn't give a fuck and the few Westerners not dumb enough to fall for it will get rich.

death for central banks can't come fast enough.

I make most of my trades at night. Did I just break the ‘xxx is waking up’ statement.
Maybe it’s ‘xxx has just finished dinner’?

Wall Street manipulators.

test

Shark fin soup is delicious and makes my peepee hard

Burgers can't recognize a good thing even if it wins their election.

Burgers invented buy high, sell low meme.

muslim woman.

burgers are dumb as shit

korean women are more attractive than white burger women as well... kinda sad honestly, big fat ol burgers got nothin to show for themselves, pathetic obese small dicked losers

burger checking in
7 incher
not fat
holding stronger than your entire cucked country put together

Better go to mcdonalds and blame europoors again.

>korean women are more attractive than white burger women as well
I thought they are all post plastic surgery though
that's pretty bad if you ask me

america =/= jews taking profits

whats with this hate and discrimination towards plastic surgery anyway? the only time that shit even matters is when making babies, other than that who gives a fuck? obsession with natural and authentic is retarded. just have sex with whatever you think looks good at that particular moment. most women look like shit without makeup too, are you going to cry about it when you wake up next to some dirty ass skank the next morning after her makeups half worn off?

You sound like a dumb nigger

>superior wrist strength
>flash's wrist is literally fully plastic now

ok

Smart burgers dumping their bags onto dumb Koreans.