REQ Discussion

Anybody else more confident than ever that the REQ team are going to deliver on their goals in 2018? I doubled my position in REQ during this dip, what about you?

Dumped this shit ages ago - made a nice profit but it is going nowhere fast

Yes they'll deliver. They convinced Kyber to basically work along side them for 6 months to create the rest of the request protocol. This team is as professional as it comes in the crypto world.

REQ will basically be the 0x of eth payments (im ignoring the btc and fiat payments) that alone should put it at back at a 750m cap before end of Q1($1.20 which was ATH)

take this guy for example this is where most of the FUD comes from
people who sold and think they're smarter than the market and are afraid REQ will move past their selling price so they're still emotionally invested to still follow the project

Be patient, stop chasing pumps like the other dumbasses. REQ is one of the best holds of 2018. This is an investment, so forget about it, go try to make some honest money somewhere else in the meanwhile.

user please help, for two days I have been trying to decided if I should dump my xlm for req, what you guys think?

Be patient, stop chasing pumps like the other dumbasses. REQ is one of the best holds of 2018. This is an investment, so forget about it, go try to make some honest money somewhere else in the meanwhile.

Man if it's a good project and it already retraced under 50%, buying is a no brainier. Even Tron that pos rebounded.

Choo Choo! All aboard!

Looks like this coin is up off the mat tonight. Pumping delicately right now...

Might want to wait a few days before getting rid of any XLM, then maybe do a 50/50 split.

Request has so many things going for it.
1.It is s platform, like ETH and can be used to address multiple use cases.
2.As the platform grows, token burning will occur and lower the coin supply over time.
3.Already has partnerships with Kyber, Bee Token and Fundruse and its not even on main net yet.
4.Huge Community, and lots of developers eager to build on their platform.

yeah, its a no brain hold for me.

REQ mooning in a dip? wtf

There was a guy on biz last night who was talking about taking out 20k loans to buy more REQ; I think he said he has 250k worth. The last week must have been nerve-wracking for that dude, but I bet he's smiling right now. Godspeed, user

I will put money back into REQ .. but there is literally no reason to hold it right now.

Why hold a fucking coin that is bleeding/trading sideways, with no announcements in the near future? While VEN has 3x in the last two fucking weeks.

Won't mainnet release within near future?

I sold for AMB and ENG, definitely do not regret it, but I'm still considering whether I should put my OMG stack into REQ instead. I really can't decide.

How did this coin bleed so deep and recover in 30 minutes

because Ven went 3x? Wtf are you stupid dude its buy low sell high, Ohh wait this is Biz buy high sell low my bad bro.

Shouldn't you be putting your money into things that ARE trading low/sideways? It makes no sense to get in things on an uptrend. I'm not saying jump out of VEN (I would ride the VEN pump out since it's coin of the moment right now), but buying low when it's not popular is a great way to profit immensely. You just need patience.

⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⣿⣀⠤⣉⣤⠿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠛⠒⠛⠉⠶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⣶⠛⣭⠶⣉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⣶⣉⣶⣀⣛⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣶⣿⠂⣿⣭⣿⠒⣉⣿⠂⠂⣒⠒⠂⣤⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣿⠛⣤⠉⣿⠛⣀⣭⣉⣿⣉⠉⠿⣶⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣤⠂⣿⣛⠉⣶⣿⣿⣿⠛⣒⠶⣉⣤⠂⠉⠉⣤⣀⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣉⣤⠿⣿⣭⠤⣿⣀⠶⣿⠿⣭⠿⣶⣿⣒⣿⣭⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⣶⠂⠂⣤⣀⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣀⣿⣶⣤⠿⠂⠿⠛⣤⠿⣀⣭⣿⣀⣉⣉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠂⣀⣀⣤⣉⠂⠿⣤⠂⠂⠂⠛⠤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣛⠿⠛⠭⠿⠛⠭⣿⠿⣛⠉⣿⠉⣉⣛⠭⠶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣒⠿⠶⣿⠛⠶⣿⣭⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠒⣭⠒⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⣤⣤⠂⠂⠂
⣶⣶⣿⣶⣉⣿⣿⣿⠛⣶⠒⣶⠿⠂⠿⠒⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠶⣿⣭⣤⠂⠂⠛⠛⠛⠛⠒⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠶⠉⠛⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⣿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣿⣿⣤⠒⠒⠶⠂⠂⣀⠛⠂⠶⣤⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⣶⣤⠤⣤⠛⠶⣿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣶⣤⣛⠭⣒⠂⣀⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⠉⠂⣤⠿⠿⠶⣤⣀⠛⠉⣿⣉⠶⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠤⠂⣀⣉⣛⣒⣶⠛⣿⠉⠉⣭⠭⠛⠿⣒⠂⠛⠶⣶⣤⠛⠛⠭⣿⣒⠛⠉⠉⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⠂⣿⠂⣤⣤⣀⣉⣿⣀⠂⣿⣉⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⠉⠉⠤⠒⠛⠒⣀⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣤⣉⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⠭⣶⣶⠛⣀⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⠂⠉⣶⠉⠂⠛⠛⠂⣿⠂⣿⣿⠂⠂⠛⠂⠶⠂⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⠉⠉⠒⠤⠤⣀⣀⣀⣭⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠒⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⣿⣤⠂⠉⠂⣿⣶⠂⠂⣿⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠶⠂⣿⣿⣭⣀⠂⠉⠤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⠂⠂⠂
⣿⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⣤⠤⠂⠂⠿⣿⣶⠭⣤⣶⠂⣶⣤⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⠂
⣿⠂⠂⣿⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⣶⣿⠭⠛⣶⠿⣀⠉⣿⣒⣤⣶⠿⣤⠿⠶⠉⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⣤⣶⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂
⣛⣀⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣿⠂⣒⠒⣿⣿⣤⣿⠿⣭⠛⠤⣤⠂⠂⣀⠂⣶⣤⠿⠂⠉⣤⠶⠉⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠤⠂⣤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂
⠿⣿⠂⠂⠿⣤⣀⣀⣿⣶⣿⣿⠿⣭⣤⣿⣿⣉⣤⣭⠶⣀⠛⠛⣤⠛⠂⣀⣀⣤⠶⠛⣭⣶⠂⣛⣀⠛⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂
⠂⣿⠂⠂⠉⣀⠉⣭⣶⣿⣿⣿⣉⠂⣉⣿⣿⠉⠿⣉⣿⠭⠿⠛⣉⣶⣤⠿⠛⠤⠂⣿⠿⣶⣒⠒⣛⣤⠂⣤⣀⣀⠉⠒⠤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂
⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠛⣶⣭⠛⣿⣭⣿⣉⣶⠿⣤⣀⣶⠛⠂⣉⣶⣶⣿⣿⠿⣿⣉⣿⣶⣿⣿⣶⣿⣭⣿⣤⣭⣿⣛⠂⣿⣿⣿⠶⠒⠤⣤⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂
⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⣿⣭⣿⣛⣿⣉⠂⠉⣿⣿⣶⠿⣿⣿⣛⣿⠤⠿⠛⠿⠉⣉⣉⣉⣀⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠉⣿⣶⣿⠂⠂⠉⠿⣤⣀⣀⣀⠿⠂
⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⣤⣿⣤⣭⣀⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⠛⠛⣀⣤⣶⠛⠉⣀⠿⣉⣀⣀⣿⠒⠒⠤⣤⣒⣀⣀⣤⣿⠶⣀⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂
⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠛⠿⣶⣀⣿⣭⣿⠉⣿⣿⠿⣭⣤⣤⠒⠉⣀⣿⣤⠶⠶⠒⠒⠛⠒⠒⠿⣒⠤⠤⣿⣀⠂⣿⠉⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠿⣿⣛⣿⠉⠉⣿⣿⣿⠂⠉⠿⣿⠤⠒⠛⠉⠂⣀⣤⠤⣤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠛⠶⣿⠤⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠿⣀⠂⠂⣤⣿⠒⣶⠿⣿⠿⣤⠭⣿⣿⣶⠉⠂⣀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣉⠭⠒⣿⠛⠛⠶⠿⣿⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⠂⠛⠂⠿⣿⣉⣶⣤⣿⣒⠿⠿⣛⣉⣀⣤⠉⣶⣶⣿⠿⣶⣭⣿⣿⣿⠶⣶⣿⠛⣿⠿⣶⣶⣶⣿⠛⣒⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂

Request Network is financial platform for the global market based on the Blockchain. It isn’t ONE single app, it is hundreds to start and millions someday on top of this protocol layer the main team is building. They are building financial technology for the next PayPal, bitcoin to exist in, next Accounting app based on AI. These guys are big time like Ethereum, right now you can put them up there with Kyber, Omise, 0x (the few solid fundamental Ethereum projects that will change the world through real world adoption). I bet Vitalik will jump on board this year since it’s actually going to help Ethereum move forward. The team has proven themselves and keep on meeting their milestones. The 30 mill for apps is perfect to get exposure for small but high quatitity of use cases built before EOY. At this rate they’ll have more use cases ready to go along with mainnet where this becomes a real fucking platform with products utilizing the REQ token, millions of transactions to be made this year along and don’t forget burning, potential staking. Comon this shit is the most obvious win of life..get comfy af

Request Network is financial platform for the global market based on the Blockchain. It isn’t ONE single app, it is hundreds to start and millions someday on top of this protocol layer the main team is building. They are building financial technology for the next PayPal, bitcoin to exist in, next Accounting app based on AI. These guys are big time like Ethereum, right now you can put them up there with Kyber, Omise, 0x (the few solid fundamental Ethereum projects that will change the world through real world adoption). I bet Vitalik will jump on board this year since it’s actually going to help Ethereum move forward. The team has proven themselves and keep on meeting their milestones. The 30 mill for apps is perfect to get exposure for small but high quantity of use cases built before EOY. At this rate they’ll have more use cases ready to go along with mainnet where this becomes a real fucking platform with products utilizing the REQ token, millions of transactions to be made this year along and don’t forget burning, potential staking. Comon this shit is the most obvious win of life..get comfy af

Got over 800k of this shit. Went all in after the drop after ICO, hoping to be able to retire before the year is out.

Pasta makes me nervous

Will I make it with 3k? Poor fag here

>mfw It never comes back
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⠴⠶⠶⠤⠤⣤⣤⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠶⠛⠉⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠳⢦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠳⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠴⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢷⣦⣄⣈⢀⢀⢀⢄⡤⠶⠛⠛⢳⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⣠⠤⠤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠙⠁⠊⠋⠁⢀⣀⣀⡀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⣰⡇⢤⡀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠁⢀⢞⣿⠑⣤⢀⢀⢰⢀⣆⠿⠗⢀⡷⣁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡇⠘⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠤⠒⠒⠈⠈⢀⢀⢸⢀⠈⠁⢀⠉⢀⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣧⢀⣟⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣷⣤⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠂⢍⣥⡀⢀⣸⠡⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⠘⠿⢿⣿⣿⠿⠃⢀⢀⢀⡸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⢰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠇⠹⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠓⠒⠲⠦⠤⠤⠇⠃⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡴⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣧⣀⣀⡀⠤⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣠⣴⠶⠛⠙⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠳⢦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

My purchasing power is in shambles.

Putting money into coins that are dropping or sideways is how you make money you dummy.

You should sell coins after they recently mooned and buy low/sideways trading coins that will moon in the future.

Literally EVERYONE that made money from crypto mandates this strategy.

ITS LINK TIME MOTHERFUCKERS
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦
⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⡇⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⠟⠉⠁⠈⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⠿⢿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⡇⢀⢀⣸⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⡇⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣷
⡇⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣌⣧⢀⢀⠠⣼⣿⣿
⣿⢟⠛⢿⡇⢀⢸⣿⣻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢻⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠟⠇⣾⣿⣿⡿
⡏⣿⠃⢤⡇⢀⢀⠘⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣶⣷⠆⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⡇
⣷⡝⢀⣾⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠚⠛⠟⠛⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣧⢀⠙⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⡓⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢠⣿⣿⣿⡅
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣎⣀⢀⢀⣠⣿⣿⣦⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣷⣺⢾⣿⣿⣿⣁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⣿⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣆⣴⣤⣤⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⣿⢀⢀⢀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃
⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋

//\
/ | ;
| /_|
.-"` `"-.
/` `\
/ \
.-.,_| .-""""-. |
| `",_,-' (((-. '(
\ (`"=._.'/ ( (o>'-`"#
, '.`"-'` / `--` '==;
/\\ `'--'`\ _.'~~
/ | \ `.,___,-}
| | | ) { }
\ \ (.--==---==-------=' o { }
",/` (_) (_) (_) (_) \ /
/ () o () () ^|
\ () ( () o ; /
`\ \ ; / } |
) \ / /` } /
,-' |=,_ | /,_ ,'/
| _,.-`/ `"=\ \\ \
| ."` \ | \ \`\ \
| | \ \ `\ \ `\ \
| | \ \ `\ \ \ \
| | \ \ \ \ \ \
| | \ \ \ \ \ \
| | \ \ \ \ \ \
| | ) \ \ \ ) \
xxx `) \ ^ww ) \ ^ww
^ww ^ww

Rew will be fine in 2018, but coins like ICXN, Venchain and xlm will get much bigger returns.

furtheremore we don t know what will happen to req if Chainlink starts real marketing.

$1500 EOY

screencap this

I hope FUN moons really hard, before REQ so I can go all in before REQ starts going parabolic.

LINK and REQ are going to make me fucking rich. They are perhaps the last two future 100x out there.

am hodling both FUN and REQ
100% dedicated to the Veeky Forums meme portfolio

If you are not into Link, your are not biz approved

I hold, FUN, REQ, LINK, ICX, and BAT,, im a living breathing biz meme :(