Whats up with non venners? Why are they so salty?

Whats up with non venners? Why are they so salty?

Other urls found in this thread:

csoonline.com/article/3199009/security/why-you-dont-need-an-rfid-blocking-wallet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

casue rfid pared with a blockchain is not the Future
rfid is not safe
i just sold everything

No salt here but I know vaporware when I see it. Bringing RFID to the blockchain does not change the issues that RFID has had for years now. Not to say there isn't money to be made from the normie hype. My money is comfy elsewhere.

i think they just have their coins tied up somewhere else, and are already down from the recent dip. they want to get in but they cant.

Literal hype and no product. No English white paper. Market cap is way to high for something without its own wallet. I’ll buy in once thr VEN shills delusion bubble pops and they actually start producing something real.

You guys are fucking dumb.

csoonline.com/article/3199009/security/why-you-dont-need-an-rfid-blocking-wallet.html

Hey bitconnecters what's everyone so mad about

this guy has better insight into the market than PwC, didnt know such great people used BIZ.

Nice group pajeets

>pops
Announcing major news on the 24th
Still no rebrand yet
still bunch of NDA's to go through

This is literally your discount right now

Hahahahahahahaha :’-)
Surname Patel, the legendary street pooper

Lolz the fud is so generic and weak. Remember ETH? Exactly. Get in or shut the fuck up

>Larping this much

If you're gonna larp, at least make it believable you fat cukcking piece of shit. There is literally nothing you can say or do to knock VEN off the rails.
You tried to say "muh whitepaper"
>didn't work
You tried to say "No product"
>got a working product
You tried to say "muh chinese conspires against meh"
>They're in singapore

I'm literally so done fucking listening to this shit that I'm about to scream. People like you should just go invest all of your money in shit like TRX or BTC and see how the returns come.
I have a guess.
THEYLL SUCK IN COMPARISON

BTC on its way out
TRX never got started.

I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW THAT PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU COME ON HERE JUST TO LARP AND TRY TO SHAKE MY COINS FROM ME

WELL NOT TODAY. I STAND WITH MY CHINAMEN AND BEHOLD TO YOU THE NEXT FUCKING COMING OF JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF

So either get on board or get the fuck off, fag.

Always remember, who would you take investment advice from?

Jim fucking Breyer
or
Some faceless pajeet on biz

TOUGH FUCKING CHOICE

>tfw my only regret is not buying more VEN

I knew about this when it was under $0.50

Just kill me bros.

Damn I got in at $3 and I picked up like 2k VEN, this was not shilled much during december at all everyone was shilling REQ and ICX. lol everyone was trying to accumulate.

I'm not. I wish all the people who put their money in it good luck and fast moon missions. It's just not for me. For some reason I don't trust it. Dunno why.

they're still holding DBC thinking its gonna go back up, LMFAO poor fags

is it literally possible that the chinks are destroying bitcoin to move ven into its place?

I heard that it will be chainlink compatible.

Buy the dip, I know I am.

I can't tell if this is a copypasta replying to another copypasta

Its called the reversal of the mountain

Its called the reversal of the mountain

2 Fold, people hate when people miss out on, in hindsight, what appears to have been an obvious moon mission with plenty of time to have gotten on board. In addition it's become obvious that VeTards are joining the ranks of Tronsexuals and Vergens as hands down most annoying cultishly awkward communities. Quite frankly, it's creepy brah.

You should look at skycoin friend

You should look at skycoin friend

Because you're running it into the ground, that's why. There are other good coins or there to talk about, too. I'm a VEN holder and even *I'm* annoyed.

you guise need pictures for your imageboard
and dubs

Non venfag here, tell me why i should invest in ven?

This. stfu already, no-one cares.

1. shit idea
2. suspiciously good partnerships that MIGHT not be worth a damn
3. BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC
4. chinks heart blood is made of scam thats like asking a vampire to sponsor that vamp killing juice

>suspiciously good partnerships

When you have nothing at all but still try to FUD.

who got VENNED at 9.40 lmao?

8.1eth was highest I bought

No one got venned since it’s going to $250 eoy cap this. Been in since under $1 so I’m comfy as fuck right now. Waiting on daddy to quit shitting the bed so the price in usd goes back up. Retards lack the ability to see the sat value is still up since this dip started which is impressive

why 250, 1000 by the eoy
i suspect there is a correlation between the shittiness of a coin and the IQ of people who buy it

Veeky Forums loves to fud coins the mainstream loves. Like iota. I remember the refuge not working product muh coordinator fud from the first time iota hit 1 usd. Then the glorious I was right on the way down below 1 usd again. Before the real pump to 5 . You're so emotional, you'll never make it.

> real pump to 5
followed by the real dump to 2
great success for iota