The first $100,000

>the first $100,000

Who else knows this feel? I’m 25 and I feel on top of the world. I know the formula works and time and math are on my side. I keep plugging away at my job and buying shares but everything has changed. I don’t stress about anything and know I’ve got life in the bag. Time and compounding are on my side, and I’m helping to accelerate it further.

Feels amazing man.

You sound 'euphoric' in bubble land
This makes me think there is a crash incoming

I'm 20 and hit 150k in crypto, cashed out 30k, then this crash brought me down from 120k to ~60k.

the fact that my portfolio is back under 6 figs really got me feeling nervous, will i make it bros?

you will get hit by a semi tomorrow so enjoy it while you can

you will be on welfare by the end of february

>kys

The wealth isn't realized until you've cashed out.

Your wealth is not realized until you've cashed out.

This thread is good

>remember, you are but a man, not a god
there are like 200 terminal illnesses / genetic fuckyous that could strike at any time.
Enjoy the gains when you're all palisied out and drooling on yourself

Congratulations. Remember you truly havent yet made it if majority of your networth is still in crypto. Cash out what you arent willing to loose before crash.

Holy shit all this FUD.

Well done OP. Diversify your assets, don't keep all of it in crypto please.

>put my life savings into XRP at 3 dollars.

>have already ordered helium tanks

I'm gonna make it finally bros.

Same lad. Crossed the $100k barrier at the start of this year. No coins. Comfy as fuck.

Any advice going forward? I have $5k usd

Are you American? If you are, I hope you know that half of that 100k goes to taxes.

My $110k portfolio on first week of January is now worth only $70k.
Thank god I decided to cash out most of it.

Don't wait to cash out OP. Cash out more crypto, 60/40 cash to crypto. I pulled out 32.5 in January and will pull another 32.5 Feb. Going to enjoy they money, pay the taxes and find a thot or two to play with.

Are you American? If you are, I hope you know that half of that 100k goes to taxes.

>just mine for a few months for okay passive income
>start actually trading after Christmas
>take 1.2k to 9k in under a month

I think I can bit 6 figs by the end of the year

Then comes the realisation that you can’t actually spend it. And if you did spend it, you’ll be miserable every time you think about the gains you’re missing out on.

t. 200k fag

>200k is a lot of money to spend
kek

Trying to break my first 1k

I'll never make it

Just got a raise to 102k. Feels Goodman.
Crypto 100k next.

Just made my first 1k-

Immah never make it

In my country it allows you to get passive income of 2k usd monthly and leave a life of troubles. If you are fatty burger, kek on you.

You know, They say you feel warm before you freeze to death.. :D
Ha Ha Ha Ha faggot

i'm also 25, and about a month ago i had over 100k in crypto. right now sitting comfy as fuck with about 55k, ready for this year