Is there another type of business forum similar to biz that you would recommend?

Is there another type of business forum similar to biz that you would recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? You'll never find other communities on the internet that are similar to the ones formed here.

No but feel free to fuck off back to redit at anytime.

leddit

Other... forum? I don't understand. There is /g/ for technology but this board came from there. Maybe you could start discussion on Veeky Forums because exchanges are like a video game? Maybe /news/ has finance content.

Warrior forums, black hat world, Mr money mustache, although those are more obscure forums and less fun than Veeky Forums

Fastlaneforum is sometimes decent

May the gainz be with you forever

boggleheads. They're the anit-Veeky Forums

There are discord groups centered on specific currencies that deliver similar content.

Reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency

I've wondered this myself, a more smaller, more niche yet active Veeky Forums would be interesting; 8ch has one but it's dead

>similar to Veeky Forums
>would recommend
user..

>No but feel free to fuck off back to redit at anytime.

No but feel free to fuck off back to redit anytime

>business forum like biz

Do you mean other crypto discussion forums?

No but feel free to fuck off back to redit anytime.

No but feel off free to back fuck reddit anytime.

(OP)

I can't post pics

No but feel free to fuck off back to redit at anytime

No but feel free to stay and talk.

>tells OP to fuck off back to plebbit
>literally turns thread into a reddit-style circlejerk comment chain

You faggots should go kys

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman.

Edit2: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Sounds like you would know.

>>>rebbit

>>>rebbit

uh oh, he didn't even do it right!
>>>/reddit/
holy shit I hate newfags
lurk more.

Seeking alpha
Trading view

www traderji com/community/

>>>rebbit

Every site/forum that is related to crypto is full of cancer and broken English and stupid noob questions.
Prove me wrong.