Anyone else permanently migrate from /pol/?

>tfw you wasted all those months debating (((them))) when you couldve been building your portfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmKHHdqwVes
cnbc.com/2017/10/24/prototypes-for-us-mexico-border-wall-unveiled.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If anything biz has made me hate other races more with all this damn pajeets

place is getting shitty .... might go back

I'll always love /pol/ but yeah, I'm here more often these days.

You need to go back

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣷⡀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣵⣿⣏⣯⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⣃⣨⡀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠙⠛⠛⠋⠛⢻⣿⣿⣧
⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⢀⠘⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣄⡀
⢾⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦
⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠙⠛⠻⢿⡿⠗
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⡈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠉⠁⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣤⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⠋⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣮⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⠿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉

Brotha, do you knoe da way?

Building a portfolio is exactly how (((they))) stay in power.

You really think all the money in crypto right now isn't jew gold?

Why there is no wall?
Did you get scammed?

Fuck off /pol/. Bunch of gowls

Yeah the world getting blacked was too much for me

You need to go back.

Me.

I finally escaped /pol/. You'll never take me alive niggers!

>shill/fud on brave

WHICH IS IT? I don't know any niggers in crypto. I know that you like LINK

/pol/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
and I was /b/tarded in 2005, left after a few years because it was affecting normalfag interactions.

This board was better before nigger-tier white trash got involved

that's why idk how to feel about them owning crypto. would they make normies hate it or would it just help adaptation?

but its always been shit. bitcoinforums are full of 'scamcoin' accusations.

this is a chink, gook, and pajeet board only.
white piggu go home

Modern-day Nazis too afraid to say excuse me to anyone regardless of race. Bunch of whimpering fuckwankers. Grow up and learn social skills

>not wiato piggu
try again next time, normie nigger

this

fuck off /pol/io

Stay on your containment board, we'll stay on ours.

yes. I have no idea what's going on in the US anymore but I can talk in detail about bitcoin

fuck off r*ddit

I did. Made 140k from betting on Trump but already made 15x that after migrating

how big is the hook on your nose?

there are several prototype walls on the border right now

I am still a /pol/tard.

/pol/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

I'm here from reddit.

>wasted all those months
>months

fuck off you newfaggot nigger

>2007
ALL IN /b/
>2012
ALL IN /pol/
>2016
ALL IN Veeky Forums

This desu. Edgy pathetic /pol/tards are too low-IQ to understand crypto and blockchain. They need to go back to that cesspool.

You are the dirty mudslimes invading our pure board.

Yes. KEK wilt it.

actually it was just as shitty, only in a slightly different way

Not quite permanently. I'm less angry here. But it's also dumber here

This place feels like pol with all the raging libs on here lol

Veeky Forums is the nu/pol/, we migrated here because of shareblue...

Commies inadvertently made us rich!

Being honest, I fucking hate the /pol/ scum and the hordes of newfags that flooded this place.

>m-muh libertarian coin
>y-yeah I'm gonna stick it to da joos!
>taxes are theft!!!!!

>proceeds to read absolutely nothing about crypto or the purpose of each coin, and just use them as a get-rich-quick scheme, and then trade them for (((USD)))

You fuckers are ruining everything. Cryptocurrency could be revolutionary, but this userbase is slowly being poisoned and I fear it will bring everything down.

Yup, the repeater threads are everywhere. If it's the same shit over and over, I'd rather read nigger-hate thread

It's the new status quo, idiots all around. And not just for Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmKHHdqwVes

/pol/ opened my eyes to the way the world works, but never gave me the tools to take advantage of that knowledge... It's frustrating and miserable honestly. Veeky Forums inspired me and gave me new-found hope that I can one day out jew the jew and beat those money grubbing bastards at their own cleverly designed scam on the unsuspecting goyim.

You have to go back.
This was always a pol crossover board. You ledditfugees weren't here any earlier than NuPol. At least pol is somewhat intelligent and hates the kikes so they don't play their games. Seriously get the fuck off of this board.

Only way to outjew the (((Jew))) in control is to be a Jew and build your wealth.
Also I can't stand /pol/ anymore because it's so fucking fast now. I can't even talk about conspiracy theories going on anymore like I used to cause everything gets slid

are you me?

/pol/ is finite. eventually you've learned and read it all. jews, freemasons, jesuits, ww2 truth, revisionist history, jewish despotism, internationalist think tanks, oppenheimers, rothschild, black nobility, rockefellers, yinon-plan zionism, nwo, nasa lies, right wing e-slut drama, jordan peterson making $716mil a month on patreon, pizzagate, jews running china, corrupt lying media, kalergi plan, race realism, wacky things like flat earth, giants, destroyed ancient high-tec societies, reptilians, antarctica nazi bases. it's fun as fuck and incredible addicting for as long as there's new things to learn and study. but eventually you're through. from then it's just the same threads and discussions all over again.

Veeky Forums is infinite. it's always new, always exciting. i just wonder what Veeky Forums was like before crypto. it's a very young board though i think?

/pol/ just gets boring too fast. When you've been there long enough you've basically seen every thread and every debate. Only worth using during habbenings.

was on /pol/ for couple month at the same time last year (2-3 weeks before trump's election and maybe a month after his election), but i been lurking here all this time. only started to build my poorfolio right now. at 8 ven, hopefully i'll drop more soon, like 20-40 VEN, perhaps . wish me luck :)!

Haha you're playing right into the Jews hands.

Reached full /pol/ enlightenment around 2015. Left to /int/ but lurked Veeky Forums since the beginning.

There were a couple crypto threads but they were good coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, and meme ones like PEPECASH, DOGE, NIGGERCOIN, among others. The shilling now is insane. Before Veeky Forums was pretty helpful if you wanted career advice. We had resume critique threads, a lot of what should I major in. Investment and business ideas threads. Lots more variety. Veeky Forums is now /crypto/ but I'm fine with it because ive gone all in on crypto now

You forgot the transition period when everyone was shilling dropshipping with a little crypto here and there.

But I sometimes miss old biz, gave me something to read besides buy x coin before it moons or x coin is dying threads.

>they don't play their games
>votes
hmmmmm

When did you come to biz? In late 2017? I've been here since day one, and before that in the /g/ crypto threads

You are fucking clueless
Go back to your containment board, fucking reddit election refugee

>so they don't play their games.
KEK. they are playing them hook line and sinker. literally, this is happening:
>be dumb /pol/lack
>decide to invest in LINK
>“Oh man. I wish muh LINK would go up.... I KNOW”
>write a soon to be new copy pasta
>AND DAT IS WHY LINK IS JUST LIKE DRUMPF AND ALT RIGHT REVOLUTION :D
>other /pol/lacks: "DURR. THATS PRETTY GOOD MAYNE :D LETS MAKE SURE LINK IS ASSOCIAYED WITH ALT RIGHT"
>“ITS NOT LIKE WE WANT OUR COIN TO BE ADOPTED BY MAJOR BANKS AND BOUGHT BY ANY LIBERALS WHO MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLDS MONEY"
>Other retard from pol: "THATS RIGHT :D YOU HEAR THAT NORMIE SOYBOYS. WE DONT WANT YOU TO BUY OUR DRU…PF COIN AT ALL. WE DONT WANT A 10 BILLION MARKET CAP WITH YOUR MONEY. WILL JUST GO UP WITH MEME MAGIC XD"
>Jews: "Good goy! Chain Link is absolutely anti semetic! im buying another oracle coin"
>normies “uhhhh. yeah. Im not buying Veeky Forums coin. :) white bois and their LINKs btfo"
Seriously. the pol tards are ruining fucking everything. They are flst out trying to make our investments be anti jew and anti normie, WHEN WE WANT THE JEW AND NORMIES TO BUY THE COIN TO MAKE THE VALUE GO UP YOU DUMBASS.

DONT YOU DUMB EDGY TEENAGE /pol/LACKS GET IT!? JEWS AND NORMIES MAKE UP 90% OF THE WORLDS WEALTH. IF YOU COMPARE CHAIN LINK TO TRUMP, AND IT BECOMES KNOWN AS Le Alt right coin XD VERY FEW WILL BUY IT.

I dont get how so many Veeky Forumstards just cant comprehend, "faking till you make it" maneuver. There really is reason why they were too stupid to graduate highschool and are now racist edgy neets.

Kids grow up and get tired of conspiracies, then come to biz. That's why this went downhill.

/pol/ is for nigger hating niggers

No. But I've been here for years, am over 18 and university educated, so its a bit different.

The way it works for those that are dealt a shit hand in life...
>goes to /pol
>gets red pilled
>waits for the world to burn/explode/apocalypse
>never does
>goes to /biz
>decides to play them at their own game
>become crypto millionaire
>gets lambo, thots, if you can't beat em, join em

Friendly reminder that the Protocols call for inducing the goyim to move away from productive work and into (((speculation))).

Make some extra dosh for yourself but don't lose your way.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⠤⠄⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠤⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⡈⠈⢀⠂⠂⢀⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢀⡌⠃⢀⢀⠘⢹⠗⠆⢀⢀⢔⡶⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠁⢀⠓⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⢀⢀⢀⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⢀⢀⠱⢀⢀⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠈⠐⠃⢀⡰⢢
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠐⠒⠒⢀⢀⠁⣸⣷⣶⣶⣦⣤⣀
⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⠐⢄⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⡀
⢀⡠⠁⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠑⡀
⠰⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠒⠒⠒⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿⣿⢀⢀⠰
⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠸⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⣠⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠸⠿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⣵⡆⣾⣿⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⡇⣼⣷⡇⢀⢀⢀⠈
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡇⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣧⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠆⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

HI fellow migrant. Enough time being angry, time to get rich.

>complain about (((Jews))) kiking the gentiles
>goto Veeky Forums
>buy shitcoin ponzi scheme Chuck E. Cheese tokens
>Sell shitcoin to someone else and make them hold your bags
>$$$

/pol/ doesn't give a shit about the (((Jews))). The real problem is they want to become the (((Jews)))

Me too. /pol/ is much dumber now than it was in the past. The trump election was the turning point, normies flooded the board after it.

This

Can't escape the normies, i've seen so many people posting biz screenshots on norman crypto groups on facebook

/pol/ has taken to many years from young me.

I dont deserve to be such a hateful person. I dont deserve to constantly being worrying about the decline of society.

I am better then all of that.

The only way to escape the normies is constant retreat.
That's just life, once something becomes popular it inevitably loses its original character. This results in decline that can take years, but inevitably ends in death.

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

Yes. /pol/ used to be fun but now it's 90% redditard subhumans guzzling Trump's cum and paid shills.

Who else /b/->/pol/->Veeky Forums(and Veeky Forums)?

Haven't been to /pol/ for months.. I blame Veeky Forums.

Ummmmmm, try again, sweetie.
cnbc.com/2017/10/24/prototypes-for-us-mexico-border-wall-unveiled.html

Me, used to hang around /lrg threads but got more involved in crypto trading and feels less of a waste of time than trying to explain Hoppe to the non-believers.

I've been there to witness the entire process.