Wake up

>wake up
>check blockfolio
>market is crashing again

Sight. What did the fucking chinks do this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uh2YSqsFU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was Jew York

Veeky Forums servers went down so everyone is panic-selling.

i can only imagine them waking up every morning just happy as fuck with their gains, then realizing their gains might dissapear if they dont sell so every last cunt panic sells.

Its January fuckboy. Stop checking your blockfolio until March. Just giving yourself unnecessary stress for no reason.

The market is constantly crashing dumbass.
The bubble popped. These are just the slow bounces on the way down.

Literally everything has gone down from their ATHs and won't reach them again for a lomg long time.

Look at Icon. 12 dollars 2 weeks ago, now every pump is 1 dollar lower. Drop to 8, pump to11. Drop to 7pump to 10, drop to 6 pump to 9.

In about 3-12 months we will be at the point where most coins are down to about 1/5th of their December prices.

I've got 1.5 btc locked up in an ICO. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing for value wise..

Bunch of racists...

test

Nice spacing faggot, fuck off with your retarded prophecies. It's wall street collecting their short futures.

It’s 5am here asshole

be chinks

its over boys, just realize it was all a scam
thats what is needed before real ideas can evolve

Why are you guys so racist against Asians here? All the other subreddits just hate niggers (which is understandable)

>All the other subreddits just hate niggers
>All the other subreddits
>subreddits

hoo boy

Oh yeah goy sell me these bags cheap before all the feb ATHs

>subreddits

The chinks are the bug men. They are not to be trusted in any situation that involves money. Just look at phenomena like gutter oil, bootlegged pharmaceuticals, rat meat, knock-off food products for infants that will severely poison them. The bug men do not care who or how many they harm as long as they can flip a profit.

Don't hold chink coins and you'll be fine

Im Asian, pls dont harrass me :(

youtube.com/watch?v=2uh2YSqsFU0

Every FUCKING time they erase our progress overnight

Nuke Seoul NOW

>subreddit
subreddit
>subreddit
subreddit
>subreddit
subreddit