I'm going to let you in on a little secret here, Veeky Forums

I'm going to let you in on a little secret here, Veeky Forums.

>15 cryptocurrency wallets, 10 credit or debit cards and 5 reward cards all in one card
>Yes, it's a debit card instead of shitty prepaid crypto cards out there
>Look at that card, it has a fucking screen on it to view your wallet balances
>Already have an existing smart card (non-crypto) in the hands of customers, raised $2 million on Indiegogo
>Former VP of Samsung's IoT team as CTO
>No mobile app needed for payments
>No WaveCrest FUD like with TenX
>They listen to the investors, lowering hard cap from 80k to 40k ETH
>Pre-sale bonus makes it effectively $30 million cap
>Minimum contribution of 5 ETH, no max cap
>Koreans not allowed to participate in the ICO, creating huge demand when listed on exchanges
>All pre-sale participants receive the card in July for free

The pre-sale is already open, get the fuck in now before the whales find out about this

youtube.com/watch?v=ppQ1RdxMESw

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/fuzex/the-official-fuzex-faq-f8e0f3ddd756
youtube.com/watch?v=7SPOVJi3H6g
medium.com/fuzex/fxt-utility-a-quick-guide-7b7e8203fd2d
youtube.com/watch?v=BRoGdgYkcRs&t=0s
ocash.io/,
m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0009829657
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they can't even spell crypto currency right

They need an English copywriter indeed. Seems it's part of the reason this has stayed under the radar in western world

Sounds legit. Thanks, user. Do you know what the min is for the presale? Some wabsites are saying 5 ETH which kills it for me....

> has HOLD button
I need this card

maybe if you read the fucking post you could confirm that you're too poor

It's 5 ETH and we probably won't see the ICO phase, so better scoop it up with some friends if you don't have that much on yourself

I'll bite, as a burger, can I get one and how?

People from South Korea, USA, China & Singapore not allowed to participate. You can buy the card when released in July though.

FAQ:
medium.com/fuzex/the-official-fuzex-faq-f8e0f3ddd756

Dude this shit is so gay. Why dont i just make a bunch of empty promises, take selfies in front of other businesses for 'partnerships' and do some weak ass photoshop on credit cards.

Like what the fuck, no screen currently and certainly not eink will fit in the thinness of that card. This is out of hand.

I read the whitepaper and there is no mention of being able to lock your price. Why would i use this instead of my ledger?

They already did it on their non-crypto card you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SPOVJi3H6g

Leave your bait somewhere else

not buying until I see some retard actually using this in a store

They literally have a video of that on their front page.

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>chinks
see you in 5 years when they get to Europe

so this doesn't even convert the crypto to fiat for the merchant? useless. only a small percentage of merchants will want to accept something as volatile as crypto. already better point of sale ICOs out there

>no ability to convert crypto to fiat or hold fiat-pegged tokens
Why would I need it anyway? Do they seriously suppose that some stores accept altcoins?

From whitepaper:
>The User views the selected cryptocurrency balance and the respective fiat currency
value, given in real time exchange rates on the FuzeX Card.
>When a cryptocurrency is selected and confirmed by the User (by holding down
the designated button), the selection information is sent directly to the FuzeX
Exchange.
>The Merchant’s POS terminal sends a request to the relevant switch company or
Issuer to verify the User and authorize the payment via the EMV payment networks
(VISA, MasterCard, etc.).
>The Issuer (integrated with the FuzeX Exchange) checks the User’s account for
sufficient fiat equivalent cryptocurrency amount via the FuzeX Exchange.

Would I get kidnapped if I use this card in the wrong side of town because it suggests crypto currency wealth?

Thank you for the explanation, sir

you're an idiot. that still means the merchant will have to convert the crypto they receive into fiat themselves, which at the end of the day/week/month will be worth a different amount than at the time of the sale. there are already ICOs out there that will convert the crypto to the merchants local fiat currency if desired (which 90% of them will do)

Why does it display fiat value?
You want to make a fancy bank card, go ahead and stop dumping your shitty projects on the crypto market.

The FuzeX exchange does the conversion on point of sale you retard, the merchant receives fiat.

why the fuck are you in cc in the first place nigger, if you dont think you could pay with ltc sometime in the future?

Besides that, learn to you fucktard:

Our goal is to allow users to spend cryptocurrency on their FuzeX Card as
they would do on any regular credit card, and for Merchants to receive fiat currencies (USD,
Euro, Yen and any other local currencies) as they currently do. In fact, besides the eye-catching
futuristic look and feel of the card, Merchants will not know the difference

does it mean that? to me it reads that the crypto is converted to fiat on the spot via the FuzeX Exchange

>Merchants will not know the difference

its not a surprise im making money with this shit, when the absolute state of human kind is not being able to fucking read

>the merchant will recieve crypto

NO. It clearly says that it will exchanged by fuzex, it literally says it right there, how can you get this so wrong multiple times?

How would you send fucking ETH to pay for your mcdonalds? Retard.

Here is the order simplified for you.

>USE CARD TO BUY BURGER
>McMERCHANT SENDS PAYMENT REQUEST TO ISSUER
>ISSUER CHECKS YOUR 'FUZEX' EXCHANGE ACCOUNT TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FIAT AFTER YOUR SELECTED CRYPTO IS EXCHANGED
>FIAT IS SENT TO MERCHANT.

Further from whitepaper:

When the User approves transactions on his/her FuzeX Card, the cryptocurrency payment
is transferred to the FuzeX Exchange, which holds a multitude of reserve cryptocurrencies
and fiat currencies to facilitate payment transactions. The FuzeX Exchange has two
primary functions:
1. To settle payments with Issuers by transferring to the Issuers the amount spent by
users in the stated fiat currency from its fiat currency reserves.
2. To sell excess cryptocurrencies accumulated to other partner exchanges

i have a stupid question - how the heck does this thing keep your balances updated in real time? it's not like it's connected to the internet

connected to the app on your phone

Good job, Ive just been approved.

Bluetooth

This is just a crypto wallet where a chink takes a chunk of your money.
What's the fucking point?

i hate myself

>what's the fucking point?

fucks sake.

Okay. So you are holding an appreciating asset such as ETH. Making the occasional purchase using this as the source will give you more value in the long term. It also means you can simply hold crypto without having to worry about keeping a substantial amount of fiat in your bank account to make purchases with.

Why would you then convert a whole chunk of this into fiat (chink gets your fees + taxable event) to then hold fiat (a depreciating asset) just so you can use that to make payments.

Yeah 5 ETH, thats a high risk where crypto is always having talks about being BANNED.

I think you buy these you may not be able to use it by mid year.

>5ETH minimum
Ah well, another thing I will miss out on because I’m a poorfag and none of my fucking shitcoins has recovered the slightest
But it looks almost too good to be true. There has to be a catch.

seems like graft is just an all round better ico for point-of-sale projects desu

You just couldn't keep it low, user? Anyway, my KYC is done; just contributed, so get in, fags. Koreans are gonna all FOMO into this once it hits exchanges.

Well, this will be challenged by the likes of Apple Pay in the future. But as for a physical card, there's nothing like it available.

I'm not going to do the mental gymnastics to give my crypto to a chink so he can trade it to fiat so I can pay for groceries.
I'm not that far gone.You go ahead.

>it has a fucking screen on it to view your wallet balances
Nice, just bought 100k

I couldn't find it in the whitepaper. How can I lock my price with this card?

lock your price? where do you think you are?

>i don't want to think

just keep wagecucking friend, you need that fiat in your bank account to pay for your wife's son

Will this card work anywhere in the world that accepts visa assuming they get visa approval?

>10 credit or debit cards
Has to be from the same institution though, can't have multiple banks?

What makes this absolutely amazing is not just its crypto to fiat feature(if it works properly) but being able to put all your cards into it, even membership/bonus cards and their bar codes. If only it also got a magnetic piece so it could be used for bus/train cards

Seems like it will work on anything that accepts MasterCard or Visa

You have to contribute 25 ETH to get one of their old cards, or 50 ETH to get the new card.

Also no mention of token utility in the whitepaper. It does nothing.

>You have to contribute 25 ETH to get one of their old cards, or 50 ETH to get the new card.
not for me then ;_;

Works on any bank and, for example, even membership cards with bar codes.

You get a free FuzeX card by taking part in the pre-sale, 5 ETH minimum. And I believe you get a card for each 5 ETH contributed, so 10 cards for 50 ETH.

Also,
medium.com/fuzex/fxt-utility-a-quick-guide-7b7e8203fd2d

I was thinking of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=BRoGdgYkcRs&t=0s

Stop talking in real time. It is not used anywhere yet and remains to be seen. If you talk about it like it is usable right now you can fuck off and stop shilling this shit so much

How long is the presale?

Noted, English isn't my native language.

Feb 15th or until sold out

You still have to have your crypto in a wallet accessible by the card company because otherwise you would need to manually send your crypto, also, what is the difference between a debit and prepeaid?

Yes, the issuer is global, visa and mastercard

yes you move crypto funds you want to use into the 'fuzex' wallet, it's basically just an exchange.

My birthday, kek
Well if NIMFA goes parabolic by then, I might have a chance. When are these cards delivered? And am I paying for a token?

Apparently comes from an indiegogo project.
>no European market
>works half the time
>technical problems
>horrible shipping
I warned you fucks.

Oh, STFU, pretentious princess.

This idea of converting your crypto to fiat on the fly is fundamentally flawed because of the volatility. There's a much better project: ocash.io/, it's a debit card based on market-pegged BitShares tokens. You will already have the usd value on your card without concerns for volatility. Besides, BitShares is old and proved.

I'll invest in that instead.

> Battery life 45-60 days.

PASS.

This is untrue. You get a card for taking part in the presale which is 5 ETH minimum. I don't know where this 25/50 is coming from. FUD??

>charge it once a month
so difficult

Does what you buy in presale go to a token?

you put your stinky pajeet money into whatever scam project you want desu. have you even checked out the website?

supposed to be a joke, right? or the next confido maybe? no thanks

>he doesn't know what BitShares is
GTFO now, nucoiner, this is not even funny

sry 4 bad engilsh
wat is bitshares
thx sir

Korea wants to ban crypto. How is this Korean company gonna sell their product when this happens?

erm...

>translate this

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0009829657

are you shilling now bitshares or ocash for 5 rupees a day? you should decide and be consistent, otherwise no pay for you today

does it have nfc?

okay, but what is the purpose of it being a debit card rather than a prepaid card, why don't they make a cryptocard that masks itself as a credit card so you could get 2% cashback?

Store, manage and use up to 30 credit, debit, reward and cryptocurrency accounts
Built-in buttons to power on/off, enter pin codes, make selections, and authorize
payments on the FuzeX Card itself
E-Paper Display (EPD) to view balances across accounts, barcodes for reward card
scans, and QR codes for blockchain addresses
EMV (IC Chip) for multi-cryptocurrency payments
Near Field Communication (NFC) for credit and debit card payments
Barcodes for reward payments
QR Code for cryptocurrency wallet addresses for P2P transfers
Bluetooth connection between FuzeX Card and FuzeX Wallet to ensure security
(Users have the additional option to securely lock the FuzeX Card when the
Bluetooth connection is disconnected)
Remote wipe technology to clear data from the FuzeX Card
Battery life between 45~60 days
Plus a sleek, slim, rechargeable portable battery bank

It's not a debit card. It's like a shell for you to add multiple cards into, including your own debit or credit cards if you wanted to. I strongly suggest you read the summary or whitepaper.

veeery good, i like this technology very much.

it should had fingertip reader to be fantasy

work on your English pajeet

This looks like a dumb useless idea to appeal normies.

>They listen to the investors, lowering hard cap from 80k to 40k ETH
That's not good
>Minimum contribution of 5 ETH, no max cap
That 's very bad

>>Minimum contribution of 5 ETH, no max cap
>That 's very bad

means no horde of pajeets selling it for 5% gainz in the first minute it hits an exchange, how is that bad?

The Merchant’s POS terminal sends a request to the relevant switch company or
Issuer to verify the User and authorize the payment via the EMV payment networks
(VISA, MasterCard, etc.).
The Issuer (integrated with the FuzeX Exchange) checks the User’s account for
sufficient fiat equivalent cryptocurrency amount via the FuzeX Exchange.
If sufficient, the Issuer authorizes the payment which simultaneously locks the
spent amount of cryptocurrency from the User’s account. (If there is an insufficient
amount, the Issuer denies the payment.)
so you 'load' your standard visa AND your cryptos on the smart card and if you want to pay with crypto they exchange tht cryptos for fiat and deposit it on your visa? in like real-time?

just what kind of shit coin are you trying to shill on us?

this is the registration page, was this written by a 5 year old autistic korean boy?