HUGE: Microsoft demos the API Ripple helped developed

You must have seen this screencap alot.
Microsoft just published a demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=uccDswZXUPk

It's clear that Ripple is thinking big and long term. This w3c standard will be available in all major browsers soon.
Forget everything you know about market caps. Ripple is going to penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

Every person in the planet will be able to pay through XRP with a built-in browser feature.

Reminder that Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

Reminder that the current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/955381835411939328
w3.org/TR/payment-request/
github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/3
github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/185
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/20/1298137/0/en/Ant-Financial-Hosts-Technology-Conference-in-Silicon-Valley.html
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-23/bitcoin-may-split-50-times-in-2018-as-forking-craze-accelerates?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's where the developer mentions this:

twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/955381835411939328

ye and now check the 23rd jan edition
w3.org/TR/payment-request/
that bag is donzo

"These new APIs provide a framework for bringing new payment methods to the Web. @Interledger will be one if these and is uniquely positioned because it is neutral and open so anyone can leverage it from traditional wallets to crypto-currency"
and XRP is the optimal way to use Interledger

But but but.... mah decentralization.....
Fuck off. Seems like w3c and Microsoft are going places with this ilp and ripple stuff. I wonder for how long people will tend to ignore this. Guess it will be too late then.
Not for me. Just bought 10k.
Putting in escrow for 2020

Veeky Forumstards don't get it. 99% only care about utility. XRP is literally the only usable coin now.

XRP will literally suck money from all the other cryptos.

i'm totally up to unbiased research, but the real progress of integrating ripple and any crypto, easily seen by searching github repo
github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/3

github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/185

long story short they declined proposal to display amount of transaction in multiple currencies and by searching no other crypto but btc yield results

also nothing is clear to me, really plan to get involved in the development to get what's going on.

Devastating. Pink wojaks here, twitter will be a mess with the comments under every piece of news lmao.
Bitcorntalk wont be available anymore trough salty suicides.
I wonder how long it takes for Ripple to be superior...

Lmao everyone distracted with complete shitcoins to even pay attention to this. Any other coin and Veeky Forums would be fomoing.
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

U can send millions or billions and the feeeees boiis they are just like this here

you are linking old stuff from 2016

The only way for cryptos to make use of this API is through Interledger, which is open-source and was developed by Ripple.

The optimal way to use Interledger is with XRP.

it's really sad, they don't realize their speculative coins will die within a year

Old stuff? Nah that happened a few days agonat silicon valley conference. Get your shit together

U confused me with the comment above i thinkl sorry for sounding harsh

sorry meant

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/20/1298137/0/en/Ant-Financial-Hosts-Technology-Conference-in-Silicon-Valley.html

>not holding XRP
>basement cucks saying its centralized
>this is why you all stay poor. Stick to your litecoins and Monero you pedos.

>t. cripple bagholder
>muh microsoft w3c standard

Bought when it was 25 cents. Adding to my position on every dip. You are too retarded to see its potential.

holy fuck...

You are too retarded to see that it's only an API that anybody can integrate. There will be payment modules for VISA, MC and Google Pay. The goal is only the user not exposing his CC information not using your cripple currency which isn't even needed to make use of the cripple network btw

as I said, you are retarded. XRP is the cheapest and only irreversible payment method available. It's also fast, faster than Paypal.

Retard spotted

>customers will love this new volatile currency to pay with

the system is great, no doubt

but (your) xrp coins will not be needed

y don't u get that?

>millions of people will use XRP
>a financial instition is using and another is piloting it
>"XRP w-won't be needed"

I can feel your terror. I can see you posting pink wojaks months from now when the speculative market cap of your shitcoin shifts to XRP.

Xrapid xvia take care of that. Snd you don't have to worry about voltality lol it only takes 3 seconds to send xrp ;) last time ive send btc it took 2 days lol

still bags of xrp from 0,15 don't worry
gradually selling of to u retards and keeping a stack for selling when retardness increases again

>millions of people will (maybe) use the xrp SYSTEM
>a financial instition is using and another is piloting the xrp SYSTEM

either u have the same approach as me (gains because of retards who don't get it) or kys

Bitcoin reeeekt
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-23/bitcoin-may-split-50-times-in-2018-as-forking-craze-accelerates?__twitter_impression=true

even the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org is not happy about it

bitcoin and bcash are destroying each other, XRP will be the winner.

literal says "the simplest tool will win" not "the most decentralized"

btw, he had to update the homepage of bitcoin.org to remove "fast" and "cheap"

1) Designed by the banks, corporations and government to meet their every need.
2) Tested and refined by more than 150 banks for several years.
3) Multiple $1B+ transactions
4) One of the few cryptocurrencies that is compliant with financial laws and regulations.
5) Transactions settle in 4 seconds.
6) Transactions cost about 1 penny.
7) 1,500 transactions per second now, scalable to at least 10,000 TPS and potentially much higher.

>THEY'LL NEVER USE XRP!!! STOP BUYING XRP!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BUILD A NEW ECONOMY!!! IT WAS HER TUUURRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!

i repeat:
system is great and will be used
xrp coins is utter bullshit, nonetheless u will buy my bags for 10x in a few weeks because ur brainlets

banks will implement their own fork with ripple labs

i would buy shares of ripple labs if available

do u idiots even understand that u don't participate in the company by holding all these shitcoins?

to even think banks will fuck with basement dweller "currency" if they can have their own tailormade system with a few clicks

You didn't notice that the banks already abandoned their own individual currencies in 1914 when they created the Federal Reserve system?

It's not about NEEDED it's that it's the best option of any alternative so will be used

you don't get my point, read again

Tell me how to otherwise get a solution for nostro accounts.

You don't get economic history. All the banks used to issue their own currencies prior to the creation of the Federal Reserve. The banks have already been down the road of individual currencies, and they've learned from experience that it's more efficient for everyone to use one currency.