AION testnet soon, easy money

AION is soon to release its testnet and the graph analysis couldn't be better, the best and easiest 10x profit entry point you will find this month, hurry guys, the next few hours is the goal

testnet to be released 31 of january

I'm all in in AION.
And I've been close to the project for a while now.

This is a great moment to hop in.
With the testnet, comes the code on Github. They had a huge event in Korea some hours ago too.

GRAB YOUR MOONBAGS

If I have a few thousand ICX, VEN and AION, am I good, user?

for sure you got your ticket to the moon, maybe even mars

Also looking to pick up WAN at market price once it hits binance

Will we make it?

for the time being I'm only holding VEN, CDT and AION, waiting for their catalysts to trigger, then I'll change some of it back to btc to check for new entry points in other crypto. Last time I went that big on a coin was back when LTC was 40 bucks, that was a nice moon trip, sold it at 300

just look at this wall, around 150 btc between now and the stop loss zone

What does it mean

Is it gonna drop farther?

nope.

it means that this is bottom, the perfect time to buy before it explodes

That is hinging on BTC recovering though

Will BTC recover before 26th jan?

The stop loss zone would be 38~40 in my opinion.
But the upside is way bigger.

my analysis suggests something around the first or second week of february, anything could happen, but I don't think btc has enough momentum to break AION's growth

yep, that is a safe place to be with stop losses, but be aware of whales trying to take your position with sudden changes, HODL is the way, just be aware of the situation in case an apocalypse happens

>my analysis suggests

it is moving towards the 8k range, tunneling like this, it can break anytime, but my bet is that people will only gain confidence and the btc market will stop the bearish period after it settles around that area for some time, just sharing my thoughts, it is up to you what to do with it

thats a descending triangle pattern you stupid fuck. if it doesn't break the bearish trend resistance line, that coin is going to drive back down into the dirt. lmao. enjoy those bags boyo.

You sure boys?

Can't see this happening anytime soon!

i like how the upper meme line just slices through the price action where you want it to

This is AION/BNB.
look at AION/BTC

Fuck my bad lol just woke up

The majority of people have no idea how big AION will be.

Im going to start dumping whens my cutoff date?

7 days at the most the testnet will go up and the code will go on Github.
Enjoy the ride, this is a project is way bigger than a 300mi market cap.

I'm 50/50 on AION and XLM. Banking on testnet and FairX to compensate for my losses during this bearish market.

I'll put a few more ETH into this

Think it can go beyond ATH of around $10?

I prefer to look in terms of BTC, but sure. The project is serious and it's only the beginning.

btw, I got in at $4.50 and $0.55 respectively.

Its a bit of a pain in the ass tho that the dev team will keep on dumping 6.5% of total supply every month.