Knew about Bitcoin since 2011 back when they were $3 each and started mining on my old laptop for a few days before...

>knew about Bitcoin since 2011 back when they were $3 each and started mining on my old laptop for a few days before giving up.
>was a frequent poster on bitcointalk.org back when bitcoin was worth $150-700 and monero and darkcoin (before it was called dash) were worth a few cents
>was a nem stakeholder (bought 0.1 stake on the nxt asset exchange for 80 bucks - would be worth $250k now)

I could have been fucking retired with a net worth of $30 million by now if I had just put everything into cryptos back in 2011. Instead, I only made 200k from cryptos because I only put a small percentage of my net worth into cryptos and cashed out too early.

Currently I have 120k in cash and 80k in cryptos. I have enough cash to buy a crappy house like the one on the left for $90k (cash only since the banks won't give me a mortgage).

Still a poorfag NEET with zero income though. I could be living in a mansion right now driving porsches and lambos if I hadn't sold too early.

My current dream is to learn computer science and programming on edX and launch my own ICO to raise a million. I'll pay myself a salary of $30k a year so that I don't become homeless and become rich by developing the coin until it reaches a $100 million market cap (easily doable these days). If I have just 2% of the total supply, I'll be worth $2 million.

Ask me anything.

>bwaaaah I only made 200k in free money with no effort

>I only made 200k from cryptos

stopped reading, kys. This is why God hates whiners and so do I

by the time u have learned the skills to develop a coin, it will be too late with crypto just being a memory of some crazy times with people wondering how they could have seriously thought it wasnt a giant ass bubble

It was good that you got in early but it’s not like you knew what you were doing to make gains. Otherwise you’d put more money into it. I don’t like lazy people and crypto has made a lot of lazy people wealthy

like me

you would either have panic sold too early or lost all your stash at mt.gox anyways, just like the majority of early adopters who got lucky.

200k is a lot of money and enough to make you financially independent.

>complaining that you only made 6 times my salary from doing nothing at all

>I'm a neet
>I got 200k in free money
When a faggot doesn't know he's /comfy/

This, the amount of 2011-2013 adopters who've actually made anything can be counted on one hand.

I feel you op, lurked bitcointalk in 2011 but couldn't mine or buy because I was a poor teenager. Got in last summer and started trading alts and turned my 500$ to 190k and cashed out 150k left the rest in this shitshow. Now Im just depressed as fuck because I could have made it if I was born sooner and had some money to invest back then.

>6834931
That's what people said after the June 2011 bubble and the November. 2013 bubble

I am pretty sure that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will in the long term go on to replace much of our existing financial infrastructure. But in the short term, I wouldn't be surprised if it went down (hence why I cashed out). used to think that Bitcoin failed in 2011 when I read the famous article "The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin". Hence why I pretty much ignored Bitcoin and cryptos between 2011 and 2013.

spotted the kerbnigger you'll never live it down

You're such a sad cunt op. I read this and facepalmed:

>My current dream is to learn computer science and programming on edX and launch my own ICO to raise a million.

Is money for the sake of money your dream in life? Faggots like you will never make it, because you have no passion whatsoever other than for the shallow mammonist accumulation of wealth. Success and happyness come to those who create something out of genuine passion. If you weren't such a soulless retard you'd have said:

>My current dream is to learn computer science and develop some awesome decentralised platform that solves a groundbreaking problem for humanity. And then I'll be rich and flush my toilet with champagne.

sorry was meant to reply to I actually tried a lot of different ways to make money. e.g. domain parking, adsense websites, making my own youtube channel, my own webcomic, online auctions, affiliate links via clickbank, forex trading, and so on. At best, I only made a few cents a week. :(

I lost 1,000 XRP on Cryptsy. It was worth about as a much as side of french fries at McDonald's back then but would be worth over $1k now. :( I try to minimize the risk by only keeping coins in exchanges whenever necessary.

Where I live (NZ), you can't become financially independent on $200k. The lowest I can be FI on is $250k but that's assuming that all of it is invested into an index fund that gets a 4% return after inflation each year. And even then, I'd have to live like a college student and live on ramen noodles everyday and never be able to turn my heater on.

In countries like Bangladesh and Uganda, sure, $200k should be enough to retire on. Sadly, I don't live in such countries. :(

I was also a teenager back in 2011. Being born sooner probably doesn't made that much of a difference. I was born in 92 and am in my mid-20s. I virtually ignored cryptocurrencies for a few years because it didn't seem to be going anywhere and only started putting serious money into it in 2014.

I'd love both, actually. I love money and I'm passionate about cryptos because cryptos is money and as a form of money, I believe that cryptocurrencies are superior to government-controlled fiat (just look at the shit going on in Venezuela at the moment).

My dream is to be like coblee or Sunny King. They probably made millions from their creations. But cyrptos like Litecoin and Peercoin were also quite revolutionary in the sense that they contributed something new. Something that hadn't been attempted before.

You and everyone else here... get over it.

The textbook failure crypto kiddie.

Back in high school, I was 1st in my year level out of 200 peers in chemistry and physics and top 3 in mathematics. I always thought that by now, I'd be swimming in money.

If 17 year old me met 25 year old me, he'd probably be very disappointed. :(

Should've, could've, would've, didn't.

idiot, you ruined your chance at becoming a millionair

life didn't just give you lemons it basically offered you a CEO job at the biggest Limonade factory of the world and you said no ty I'm too retarded to understand

fucking idiot

>knew about bitcoin since 2011
>buy $50 worth which i use to purchase not drugs
>HAD A LAPTOP WITH 5 BTC ON IT THAT A PERSON ON THE INTERNET GAVE ME IN 2012
>THREW OUT LAPTOP IN 2016 WITHOUT REMEMBERING

Fuck you cunt.

your complaining but you can do what you want to now, you dont need money. Do compsci if ya want

Get on the dole for income without rent you'll be sweet invest 50% in coins rn and 20% high rate bank account 20% car and 10% emergency

also fuck u

sold 1 ETH for $24 in 2017

Anyone who went all-in crypto in 2011 would have deserved to have lost everything. It was waaaaaaaaaay too precarious to roll the dice on it, then. The underlying tech was good, but there was not enough traction to prove without doubt that it would ever take hold of the public imagination.

Instead of getting bitter and regretful, you should consider any 2011 investments in crypto as free money. It was a virtually invisible stake, with fantastic returns on it. What OP says is like whining about getting 5 numbers in the lottery, because it wasn't the same as winning the EUromillions. ie: retarded.

You fucking faggot you have 200k for doing nothing at all.

Some people just deserve to get fucking shot

>Sadly, I don't live in such countries. :(
then move fuckface

I just visited NZ, it's an awesome country and I'll gladly take your place

A lot of people have these thoughts but it's not healthy. I found out about bitcoin mining in 2009/2010 but I didn't touch it, I didn't even try to get into crypto at all until 2016 but I pussied out at the last second. I sat on this knowledge for 8-9 years thinking the bubble would burst at any second and all that time and money would be wasted.

I still haven't gotten into crypto but I plan to this week, hopefully by today. At this point I'm not even worried about if it's a bubble that will burst as soon as I get into it, I'm willing to take the risk now because I'm not burdened financially. The question is what will you do now? It's not like crypto is dead, there's still money to be made it's just not as easy as it was before. I'm not going to give you advice on what to do with your money but you have to get out of the 'coulda shoulda woulda' mindset or you'll miss out on even more opportunities.

Have you thanked god for your place in life and everything you have? If not start there.