Hey Veeky Forums I'm doing some research to measure my performance. I already measure against BTC...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm doing some research to measure my performance. I already measure against BTC, ETH and the global market cap. What I would like to do is measure my performance against the average gain of other crypto investors too.

Please post capital invested to date, and increase or decrease as a percentage.

>2200
>+1100%

I forgot to add how long you've been in the market

>5 months

Up 3300 % since Jully, was up 17 k in januari now gave it al back still have 3k left made 20k in December. How about you I am very curious to know if this market has hit your profits and how much.

Started in December with $700
Went all the way up to $5k at my best
Now at $950 because of this fucking dip

Oh my starting capital was $1000 now 34000 ath 49000 =(

To user, what was your januari profit and what is left lol?

It hurts lol

Started in dec too, made nowhere near those gains, what did you invest in dude

March 2016
19900% at ATH

Started in Jully mate I have a new phone and not more history

Still invested in neo etc bts, had a lot of trades can't remember all the coins I excited and bought btc multiple times but missed this one lol.

My ath was about 37k

Down roughly 10k atm

Yep it sucks, not panic selling this time I had 20% of my port cash and i am pumping it back in btc with a headache

Is was 100% alts back in August September lost a lot took my profit, biggest mistake I ever made

With the China fud at that time

How are you guys playing this dip? A little bit off topic.

>1000
>1700% right now.
Let's hope it won't dump any more. Disgusting stuff. Pretty happy. I mean a beat the market easy but I know people that did way better than me in the same timeframe. So yeah...

> 7 or 8 months

There are always guys doing better focus on your one goals mate, what is your timeframe?

7-8 months I think it's good, this market is more about losing less I think XD

invested 380.

ath around 7000.

now 4700.

JUST

Stay in there lol

250€ > 260% > one month

I started with 28 dollars in December. I have 55 bitoins now. I don't even know what percentage that is?
Will I make it?

$80 now at $2500 with ATH at $4000, started roughly a month ago. I rode the XVG, SC and other trains and sold near peak. My portfolio right now

>10k OPT (bought at 600 sats)
>2.5k LINK (bought at 7000 sats a minute ago)

Holding OPT for a few months, selling LINK when it rebounds and then going into XLM.

I completely skipped the recent crash by putting everything into usdt the evening before.

Started with $500 december 2013
Up 250x

True! If I look at myself and around me the formula is to go into some shitcoins when the bull market is there. These low cap coins went absolutely crazy. I'm playing it a bit more safe, but the dip doesn't hurt me as much as it does to my gambling friends. They are getting rekt.