You jews told me that venchain was a good investment. I bought some 3 days ago and it is dropping since then...

You jews told me that venchain was a good investment. I bought some 3 days ago and it is dropping since then. What the fuck. I was already scammed by ripple, am I going to lose everything again?

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidestop.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The market has a funny way of dealing with greedy hogs: They always get slaughtered. Good bye.

Yup get the fuck out.

Feelings of guilt often get magnified or distorted far beyond what they should be when tragedies occur. We think we alone have failed, and that we alone bear the responsibility for what happened. But this is seldom true, and I seriously doubt if it’s true in your case. Evil people took advantage of your innocence and took away years of your hard work, but when you stop to think about it, that has happened numerous time in human history and suicide is NOT an answer. Don’t let false guilt overwhelm you.

Please seek help. Free and confidential support is available by accessing the Suicide Stop International Help Center at suicidestop.com . No matter how much you lost on the VEN scam, God loves you and has a plan for your life. He wants to give you strength to continue on.

retard. it went up 60% if you really bought 3 days ago.

Good thing I only fomo’d in with $300

Can’t believe you believed the obvious shill campaign backed by low IQ neets and fukbois. Ha.

>ever FOMOing

brainlets never learn

invested 700$ if i lose more then half I go out and never touch crypto again.

By the time you see a coin on Veeky Forums it's too late to buy it

this'ing this

SELL, RIGHT NOW!!!

wtf are you talking about?
the coin was shilled when it was $2

If $700 is a lot of money to you then you fucked up bad my man. Should have just started out with ETH for a comfy x5 eoy

Why x5 eoy when you can easily x10 with ven?

Everything is down, idiot

You deserve it you impatient fuck.
WE didn't do anything to you. YOU relied on a fucking message board for your investments instead of doing your own research and making your own calls.

Until you start doing this, you will continue to hemorrhage money, you will blame other, and you will continue to be a faggot.

sauce on pic

Where is the ass?
Gross

Lol u went all in on a shilled scamcoin. Lmfao. DYOR

Is there a cock behind those lines...? me gusta.

It's an asian. They have pathetic booties

Is that why small dick soyboys love asians?

It's up 50% since three days ago u streetshitter

When you see posts about something ALL OVER /biz and Reddit, it's time to get out.

People only post when their bags are getting heavy or they're worried and want to bring attentiok to their shit investment. This is usually followed by a large correction.

If something WAS a good investment, you won't hear about it. People want to buy more and more and increase their stack while it's cheap.

Investing 101.

Buy ARK pls

When will you finally stop buying coins that have already pumped x20 user?

Nah you get gems but those threads die quick. Mass-shilled threads are Pajeet tier though

I agree 100% with the general idea of "sell if it's being shilled on reddit or Veeky Forums"

But i don't understand the whole "people want to buy more and increase their stack while it's cheap"

Granted i always just marketbuy a full position in a coin when i want it, even up to 50-100k $ worth (though this is ~5-10% of my portfolio)

sure i could do 'dollar cost average' etc and spread it out but that in crypto? fuck that, it's so volatile it could start going up any moment

>market buy
So you don't understand because you are retarded.

Some people just always lose because God finds it funny.

This is so nice of you.

stop posting asian males here, thanks faggot

lemme aks you a quession?

is an invessment sumthin u spose 2 make money on in liek a day? nah dem shits long term whiteboi

What's wrong with market buys? I always check that the depth is sufficient. Plus i like being the reason a candle moves.

got more pics OP?

>tards watching the 1m chart all day
>"HFNNNN ITS GOING DOWN Veeky Forums EEEH"

I don't even know what threads are fucking real anymore, are you cunts actually this shit at life or is this just en masse satire on "omg i bought and it went down"

I saw VEN shilled on Veeky Forums before it was $2

Also saw Lamden and a few other goldmines

So it's obviously not always too late