REQ will be $900 in November and there's nothing you can do about it

REQ will be $900 in November and there's nothing you can do about it

Weird and creepy

I hold 3.5k, will I make it?

You are a bit optimistic

5k reqlet here. I think 10$ EOY is very easily attainable, and if everything goes real well we could see it even higher

I'd like to go all in desu, but I've made a hefty profit with ICX (bought at 1.5) and I think it'll easily go back to 10$, so I'm still on the fence

are you me?

Currently holding ICX, BNB, and REQ. I think all three are winners

bought in at 1.5 though damn son. You got some capital to spread now, I would honestly just leave your icon stack alone, it is almost certainly going to go up. If you're holding other shitcoins though I would definitely put a bit more money into req

Is it too late to buy REQ?

I feel you my dude, I'm focusing on ICX, REQ and XLM myself, but with pretty small amounts unfortunately.

I have 2k REQ. will sell half at 3$, other at 5$. I doubt it will be 900$ in november. probably not even 10$ eoy.

youre right theres nothing I can do about it, let it be!

Not too late, no

>$0.44
not as low as 0.10$ but it's still low.

no. just dyor and see if you like the project. It has serious potential and is backed by ycombinator

held xlm, but sold it after i got a 3x on it, didn't like the fundamentals. It will probably go up though

and we all start somewhere. I had 17k at one point, this crash brought me down to 9k. just holding and praying now

You'll be lucky if your asshole recovers by the REQkeking by November

I have the same exact feeling with XLM, I'm really just waiting for it to go up enough so I can sell. I'm just at 7k now but I'm confident about REQ honestly.

selling XLM now is idiotic, its very low compared to the expected future value.

It's primed for a run to 1 dollarino right now.

even with the token burn for fee, the token supply is to high for more than 10$ EOY

Oh definitely. Holding until it makes sense to sell.

It will not. That would mean it has a $900bn market cap, that's just ridiculous. I can see it getting to $5 EOY if things play out as intended.

50K REQ here, would not complain if you were right though.

Being aware of REQ right now is like being given the winning lottery numbers for March-April, except the ticket price is $50K and the prize is guaranteed 1-2 million.

every half decent coin is low compared to expected future value, this is crypto and also a bear market. your point is irrelevant

>if things play out as intended
if things play out as intended this token will go a whole lot higher than $5. Obviously $900 is not happening but your estimation is too conservative.
Whether or not things will go as intended is another conversation entirely

5$ is the true value of the coin, you're right but this is crypto. nothing actually stays at it's true value. Fucking bitconnect was worth 400$. it might have a true value of 5$ but the market price will be significantly higher than that, this is crypto. of course things have to go as intended, we shall see

nail on the head

Still holding 135k REQ from ICO here. Not sure if this is enough to make it and I'm considering to buy more

>TFW only 20k REQ

I bought at 700 sats and sold my 40k stack at 3000 sats.

Then I bought 20k at 5000, and now Im swingtrading. Currently at 32k. I ll join you guys soon.

I think it's more "too early" than "too late". It'll be multiple months before you'll see genuine movement in the price. This gives you enough time to accumulate though. REQ WILL be a long term crypto giant though. As it is currently the only financial platform out there. It will be the ethereum of financial dapps as tons of other projects will be build upon it.

>muh true value
yeah cause a random guy on Veeky Forums such as yourself gets to determine the true value of anything

>mfw still holding 400k req

This is probably the lowest it'll go so if you want to accumulate do it now. Tomorrow is when I get paid and I will put my entire paycheck directly into REQ.

also yes with 100K you're going to make it I don't think REQ will grow gradually instead it'll make rapid jumps in price at every milestone and partnership announcement that they'll have in the future.

260K Reqlet here. If the bear turns around we can see $12 end of year MAYBE

people have been saying that since $0.80

I'm so fucking sick of you newfag /pol/acks posting on my board with your memefag "hur jump in guys" threads. This is Veeky Forums. Making money comes first.
Nobody gives a fuck about your opinions, sourceless calls, what you should invest your inheritance on, your disdain for crypto or your fucking identity politics (you faggots are as bad as the leftist cunts you hate).
To be relevant to making money, provide something to the thread you're starting instead of trying to hang out with likeminded faggots like yourself.
It can be as simple as posting upcoming events and/or announcements.

Yeah but I wasn't one of them. I was one of the people that kept saying it is likely the price will drop towards a bottom of somewhere between $0.40-0.50

Pic related is how much I have. I accumulated more when it crashed to the low $0.30s

Are you the guy who took out a loan to buy REQ?

Yeah that's me.

How much did you borrow?

Hope it pays off buddy. Glad to see someone with so much faith in the network

Kek, ok $900 is a bit high dude.

Wish i could buy more :(

I borrowed $20,000 when REQ was at $0.34 and sold enough REQ to pay back the $20,000 between $0.55-$0.64. I didn't think REQ would collapse back to the current price but I wanted to get rid of the debt to avoid interest.

I'm now loan free but I still want to get to 250k REQ so I'm looking the graph with a trigger finger to take out another loan to buy more at any moment.

Just hold on buddy. I think REQ will be the best performer of 2018. Once it starts the real moon mission it'll follow the same trajectory as Ethereum/Neo

>As it is currently the only financial platform out there.
Take a look at WAN. Mainnet release at ~31 january and then it will also hit the exchanges.

REQ is the only financial PLATFORM. Like a platform to build applications upon, like Ethereum and NEO but for finance.

I am assuming you mean WAND which is a financial dapp and not a financial platform.

Again REQ is the only crypto financial platform out there right now.

I'm a poorfag. Bought most of my 20k REQ at £0.03 which feels great. Could have made more in this dip if i had sold at $0.60 but I am a hodler and would probably kms if I lost my stack. 100% believe in the project. Would love to have the balls to take out a loan to buy REQ but if I did that it would probably turn out to be an exit scam or some shit. Bought myself a REQ tshirt at Christmas (pic related).

Hopefully see you on the moon one day my man. God speed.

No, I am talking about Wanchain. You know, the guys who are in an interoperability alliance with ICX and AION.
>REBUILDING FINANCE
With Private Cross-Chain Smart Contracts
Connecting the World's Digital Assets Wanchain is creating new distributed financial infrastructure. Cross-chain smart contracts built on Wanchain will power the new digital economy

Sounds like a financial platform to me.

Damn, I'm aiming for 250K REQ as well. Sitting on approx. 230K right now, and was too timid to sell at the peak and re-buy. Hind-sight is always a bitch.

I literally got a loan wired yday, bought 8.5 eth, should i buy a couple eth worth of req?

not 10k?

Wishing you the best but buying crypto merch is some gay ass shit
Just dont get too emotionally atttached to req but yeah things are looking rosy for the 20k req + club

There is only so much wagecucking one can take in life. I plan on not selling a single token until 2020. I hope by that point I may be able to consider retirement.

>Wanchain Applications
5.1 Borrowing and Lending
5.2 Payment and Settlement
5.3 Transaction and Exchange
5.4 Investment and Financing
5.5 Other Applications

Definitely sounds like a financial platform to me.

You expect it to do NEO numbers? 140? How sway? Pic related

We know that a coin can get to $20k because bitcoin did it. There is no reason why req couldnt get to $20k too

>he disregards the market cap
Nice bait.

Do whatever you want man. I personally believe in REQ but please do your own research, don't buy because you read my hype post.

>Could've bought 100 more REQ for the price of that shirt
Not gonna make it (Joke)

Reading through the whitepaper right now. So far what I can see it seems like they are indeed a financial platform.

However their roadmap is behind on schedule compared to REQ by 1 quarter. They are planning Ethereum implementation by june 2018 while REQ wants that in Q1 2018.

They are planning to add bitcoin implementation by december 2018. REQ wants this between Q2 and Q3 2018.

However I was wrong and this seems like a direct competitor to REQ. except that wanchain is centralized and doesn't seem to have a token itself. But thank you very much for pointing this out to me.

900 x 641,044,935

The joke is that even though this is bait you are not incorrect. Given enough REQ token burns 1 REQ token will eventually reach $20,000 if you hold it long enough.

I don't think that it is optimal to be buying in right now. It dumped last friday because the market perceived the biweekly update as pretty shitty. Yesterday the team came with some clarifications restoring trust. That is why we see this small climb right now. But that only alleviates the update to "mediocre", meaning that the price will bleed out until 3-4 days before the next biweekly update, at which point it will start climbing again.

This depends on the state of the market in general. If over the coming week BTC rises the $ per REQ increases so if you want to buy REQ with fiat like salary or a loan it might still be worth it to buy it right now. I agree with you if you want to sell 1 crypto for REQ though. It might be better to wait to 3-4 days before the bi-weekly update.

WAN does have tokens. They are just not tradable. When mainnet gets launched the token holders will be able to redeem them. Important to note is that only the original token holders (the ether adresses that participated in the ICO) will be able to redeem them. Once mainnet is launched WAN will enter an exchange which is rumored to be Binance, as the other two members of the alliance also initially got introduced there.

Also, WAN is decentralized.

REQ = GOOD IDEA + SHITTY TEAM (PAJEETS)

You are right they are decentralized and are trying to directly target the same market. However they seem to lack 1 or 2 quarters behind REQ so REQ will have the first mover advantage. I will try to buy some WAN when it comes out "just in case" though.

Also I saw this in the team list and will surely be used to FUD it to death on Veeky Forums.

Since REQ is designed from the ground up to be 0 profit margin and trying to make it unprofitable to compete with them I wonder if both REQ and WAN will fuck up each other's fees due to heavy competition. We'll see.

>he fell for outsourcing meme