I WAS A FUCKING CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND NOW I'M ONLY WORTH FUCKING 430K

I WAS A FUCKING CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND NOW I'M ONLY WORTH FUCKING 430K.

I was so happy that I cried. I actually cried when I surpassed 1 million

WHEN IS THIS SHIT MOONING AGAIN YOU NIGGERS.

why didn't you cash you greedy scrooge mcfag

Go all in on a shit coin and wait it to go 2x.

You're millionaire again.

Thanks me later.

You are a fucking retard for not cashing out at least half of that

You aren't shit until the gains are realized. You might as well be a McDonald's employee if you didn't cash out.

I know this feel user my target was 1.5. Don’t worry we have all year to make it

Was like you. Except I cashed out a portion, 200k around the top. So it feels bad to lose so much gains, but still, 200k in my bank, and 200 in crypto. Next time cash out more.

wait for the taxman to rip u a second asshole

well no.

fiat is more risky

When i hit a mil im taking 500k out and sticking 500k into a shitcoin. Or maybe 250k into 2 shitcoins

I live in holland. 1.2 percent tax on gains - 30k, -debt. 1.2 percent is worth not losing gains.

It's a fucking tax paradise here.

What are you doing about taxes? Also how did you cash out

See this. Also, I don't have to pay taxes until the end of this year as I didn't have this kind of money in 2017.

I cashed out through coinbase, got an increased withdrawal limit of 50k. Also cashed out a bit through bitonic, a dutch site, but the fees were really high there.

how much BTC do i need for a woman like that?

i envy you, not only for the tax
every year i take a vacation near texel and down south

dat labia yo

hodl bitchnigga

Do you really have to pay taxes though? Or can you just send your money to another country that will tell your country's tax agency to fuck off

Is there even a quick way to cash out 1 mil?

ya send all your money to a Russian bank and let us know how that works out for ya

The IRS is gonna love you. They might even use lube.

>fiat is more risky
>loses more than 50% of his blockfolio
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no

$1,000,000 in crypto is only $600,000 post-tax if you're a burger.

just ride it out. i'm down 2 million bro. wait for those tethers to be repatriated.

the news on net has seems good lately on the regulatory front. people are scared that they are trading tulips. by mid year when scaling improves for major currencies the tulips will become "real".

ok. Lets say you dont talk shit and you had 1 million usd. You are the dumbest idiot around.
All you had to is to SELL this crypto shit and be a reallife millionaire.

Congrats that means you’ll be a billionaire after the next bull run. You’ll thank yourself for not cashing out.

if youre a citizen of USA and do that, it's highly fucking illegal. you will get all your assets frozen and butt fucked by a nigger in prison for the next 5 or so years

If you were smart you would have pulled your profit, reinvested into more secure holdings, pay your debts then take a small fraction and reinvest into crypto.

But your not smart

It's not what you have in this life, it's how you get it.

Reeeeeeeeetard

He would be taxed 40% if he cashed out

I thought her bra was the VeChain logo

$150,000 if you're a frog
shoot me
oh wait
we're not allowed to own guns either

damn it feels good not beeing a burger

annually 7k wealthtax for 5millions

haha me too. i had a networth over a million dollars for a day. it felt good OP. we made it once, we can do it again.

old hag wearing a square inch of fabric on clit. YAY

absolute brainlet for not cashing out 500k

You're a poorfag if you think like this. Once you surpass 3-4BTC~ all-in is no longer on the table, at least not in shitcoins, since they don't have the liquidity to pay you unless you want to dump the coin.

That's only for short term transactions less than 1 year. Long term is anywhere from 0 to 20%.

Even more incentive to just buy and fucking hodl

However much it takes to buy a couple shots and a line of coke

>at least not in shitcoins
trx not a shitcoin
CONFIRMED

Not if you've been holding for more than a year.

Don't worry op, you'd still be worth 430k after cashing out at a million and paying taxes

The face of a donkeys ass but the body is smokin I'd still hit it

that sounds so fucking insane can anyone plz refute this
not even american here, (it's 15% here with no cap) but that's just sad
the us normally has such low taxes, is trading the most highly taxed activity in the us?

instead of crying like bitch you should have cashed out some, richard

also how does lowering taxes for people who hold long term makes sense?
those who trade pay fees, which are indirectly taxed by the exchange's earnings. so practically they pay taxes after their trades as well.
sounds like lowering taxes for people who are born into wealth and don't ever do anything with their stocks

>Go all in on a shit coin and wait it to go 2x.
430k x 2 = 860k

Honestly, I thought I was going to 2 million within a week. That's how things looked.

Yes, I was greedy and stupid but I don't deserve this sort of punishment.

Yeah I would have cashed out 500k at 1.5MM

I've cashed out around 300k throughout my crypto journey (about 9 months now), so I'm still WAY up from my initial investment, but still. FUCK MY LIFE.

My accountant has learned about crypto this year since it's getting popular. We're going to meet next month to discuss it, but he says that each trade is taxable, but also not to worry because it's not as bad as people think it is.

My limit on coinbase is 100k a week.

Yes taxes suck, but in America we get to not live in a shithole piece of shit country because of taxes.

Our taxes pay for perpetual war as to keep the dollar the supreme currency thus forcing all economies to go through us, like a mafia racket.

They also pay for roads and shit.

Hold BTC til we recover then dumbass

i mean, if you sell for USD on coinbase you can be pretty asserted that you'll have access to that money in 5 weeks.

on the other hand, i wouldn't worry too much op. i got a lot more than you did and just can't get myself to cash out even 1mil. maybe im dumb, but im otherwise extremely careful with money. i really feel like there's a good potential for another (close to) 100x in crypto this year.

kek. should've transferred your funds into VEN and LINK.

here have this

never said taxes aren't necessary, just that 40% income tax is insane, and sounds unjust compared to the US tax %s on other activities i heard of

It's supposed to discourage people from gambling you dunce. Speculation vs Investment. Also remember these rules were made for investments in things like the stock market which are tied to real businesses, which could suffer real consequences from pump and dumb shenanigans. The crypto shit is slightly different because it can only ruin the people who believe in it.

They are disincentivizing speculation. 40% rate are for people that put money in and take it out in less than 1 year. In other words quick rich schemes.

People that actually invest long term have their capital gains taxed low as fuck, like 10%. Seems like a fair tax policy to me.

really? I get my coinbase withdrawals in like 2 business days max, sometimes one. I don't know why people shit on it, works for me.

It's only 40-48% after a certain bracket.

> your not smart

Just wait until they slap you with income tax rates for trading

For the 1mil example it would be 20%, still shitty but not as bad as 40%.

i meant that having USD on coinbase is pretty nearly as close to having actually cashed out ('safety' wise) as having it on a bank account.
i do have lotsa bad experience with coinbase though. but probs just got unlucky.

still traders pay 4times as much as others to upkeep your army/currency/roads, for the exact same benefits

>Things are good
>Things will continue to be good because they have been good previously

I love fake tits

had 2m few weeks ago

only 1m now

same, i take fake over natural any day

u guys r dum, just go with realdolls then

>war

I'm just happy to see someone that actually knows how the game works and where your dollar goes. Lockheed, Boeing, GD, Grumman, etc. These liberal fucks that think they're paying for education, roads, and fire trucks make me laugh.

I'm thoroughly convinced that without all of this money that we spend on defense, we'd be fucked. I mean, the rest of the world literally hates us with envy yet we continue to be afforded the opportunity to live good lives. Sure, sand niggers kill a few people every now and then, but that's ok

OP I feel your pain. I've literally given the gov't millions of dollars. And I've also watched my portfolio bleed from $330k to $250k. Msn you must have invested in some real shit coins to lose that much... Heh

no i want a woman that can talk and move around on her own free will, i just find fake tits exotic, more of a turn on than naturals, maybe its because I grew up in a small rural city that probably had like 2 sets of fake tits in the entire town. My view might be different if I'd grown up in a big city or something.

Every time I fuck a girl with big fake tits its the best experience of my life, every single time. Nothing turns me on more.

what shitcoins are you holding OP? I was up to 1.3m at my ATH but levelled out at 1.1m, now I'm at 910k so I'm not complaining.

I feel ya, man. My wife has fake tits that she got after we had been dating for a while. They are phenomenal. Perky but without the "bolted on." Plastic surgery has come a long way.

Drop your bags then weak handed faggot.

Tetris effect.

>we continue to be afforded the opportunity to live good lives.
Lmfao no you are not, you get bread and games like in the Roman timer nigger. 4 people in the USA own as much as the bottom 50% now. And the 1% owns 80% of all wealth. But sure they will give you scraps and make sure you have water, food and housing so you don't complain. Reminds me of Rome desu.

Friendly reminder that even in the USA that incurs a 40% capital gains tax. In Europe I think the rate can go as high as 75%

That's not how money works you fucking idiot
It does not equal consumable Goods the poor and middle class consume 99% of all consumable Goods in the country

Maybe just cash out what you think you need to survive on for a year and hodl the rest? Doesn't sound all that hard.

You're obviously not an American because of all the hate and misinformation you're spewing.

Capitalism is alive and well. I recently, in the last 5 years, was able to join the 1% because of a business I started that allowed me to invest my money and grow it in into a small fortune... Roughly $6m. I've also diversified into other businesses, pieces of real estate, etc. I didn't come from money, I started with a very small amount of capital, literally anyone in America can do the same thing. If that's not the land of opportunity, I don't know what is.

Does this look like bread? I eat very, very well

>hodl for a year then I dont have to pay all the trade I made this year and only have to pay the lower one
I dont think thats how taxes work kek

I bet, fatty.

>Cancer and a heart attack by 50 on a plate in the morning

Why bother trying to be rich when your own dumb monkey brain can't keep it's body in proper health?

>but muh tastes n textures

fucking slave.

they wont.

You'll just grasp at anything, huh?

Egg whites, turkey bacon, hash browns cooked in a splash of olive oil. I stay very fit. Workout every day and sit around 10-15% body fat depending on the season. I don't drink or smoke or do any drugs. I bet you couldn't even run a mile

So mad

>not paying a good accountant with a JD a few grand to structure your withdraw so you only pay 25% short term capital gains tax

>every year i take a vacation near texel and down south

Why. Just KYS instead, cheaper and faster.

To be honest that is pleb tier food.

I eat an 70-80% vegan diet, virtually 100% organic (or when it comes to animals, grass fed, wild, etc. I live in a major city so have access to rich people foods) and have tailored my diet to my gene test results.

That meal is something I would eat if I was on vacation at a hotel, but when I'm at home my breakfast is

pressed organic vegetable juice (I make it myself with a $500 masticating juicer)
Organic vegan breakfast wrap
coffee

You can have low body fat but still have the arteries of a fat fuck and get heart disease later in life. 60-80% vegan is the way to go, eat animal protein/fat sparingly.

are you that dude who had a shitload of tron and brainlet chain?

>JD
Jew dick?

HAHAHAHA HAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

It's just breakfast bro, chill. I live in Washington DC, I don't want to hear about the big city lol. I juice and eat organic and blah blah blah but I'm not getting into all of that. Don't be a faggot, OP. You're a crypto hundred thousandaire. Build something real and I'll let you at my table

Oh this is me btw. I got off Wi-Fi and I'm out walking my doge. Ya know, cuz I'm 30 and retired and do whatever the fuck I want. How's work bro? Take lunch yet?

I WANT MY BIG GREEN DILDO INSIDE OF HER

this is complete bullshit

i've been on a keto diet for about 4 years, i eat tons of meat, animal protein/fat with almost every single meal, every single day. I exercise a lot, gym 5 days a week. I feel incredible. Early on in the keto diet I had regular doctor checkups (monthly) to get blood tests for my cholesterol and ketones, now I go about every 6 months, and not a single time have the results come back with any issues whatsoever, in fact my health has improved over since I started eating primarily animal protein/fat and I'm in my mid 30s so it's not exactly like I'm a really young guy or anything.

This vegan/organic shit is mumbo jumbo spread around by liberal virtue signaling retards

Why not cash out using gemini? No limits on wire transfers. Am i missing something?

I saw "What The Health" on Netflix too bro

What if your incorporate a business on a Caribbean island, trade BtC through that business, and cash out your gains to an offshore account?

never saw that, have skipped all those health/food related movies, maybe ill watch it one day

i just think vegans are retards, dumb as fuck lowest yet most pretentious members of society

and while my situation is anecdotal it was backed by regular doctor visits which never showed any problems with my diet/health so far, so i dunno, just don't buy into the "you can look good but be fat inside" shit if you actually take care of yourself. The fear of meat is pathetic