Bank just called about my Cuckbase transactions

>Bank just called about my Cuckbase transactions
>Demand to see deposit/withdrawal balances

Top fucking kek, moving the fuck away from my Scandicuck country in the spring to cash out, the tax man can go fuck himself. Also closing my 10 year old account with the bank for harassing me about maybe 5k worth of transactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Old_Norse_origin
e24.no/boers-og-finans/nordea/nordea-utvider-bitcoin-forbudet-for-ansatte/24239377
skat.dk/skat.aspx?oId=2156173&vId=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What bank? I have Swedbank and they didn’t gave me shit about $200k+ of btc sales this year

Norway or what.

danske bank? handelsbanken?

>Also closing my 10 year old account with the bank for harassing me about maybe 5k worth of transactions.
best course of action...
if enough people do that, banks will STFU in the future and actually demand a warrant from the tax man before starting to harras honest customer because of
>MUH TAX EVASION
>MUH MONEY LAUNDERING

Shmankenbanked?
Cuckabanken?
Moogenboogen?
Banger ver clanken?
Hanken shmankenbanked?

Fucking europoors you're ridiculous

maybe if you spoke more than one language you'd understand?

What bank OP?

lol just ditch the faggots and
Switch to EU banks like fidor.de

Can they even do that? Wtf?

>things that never happened

which bank OP?

tell me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moobly goobly goop? Tuken smuken de kuchen

I don't speak any primitive languages

Any bank of the top 5 in Scandinavia will close your accounts if they find out where the money is from - crypto trading.
All the banks agreed on this common policy.

Only if you are very rich, they may keep you as customer.
Below €1 million? GTFO scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Old_Norse_origin

hey, you actually spelled a word in german there. (Kuchen) good job

You can't even speak your own language properly.
>A L U M I N U M
kek.

Got handelsbanken they apparently tyr to forbid people from doing crypto bc"money laundering" fuck it im going to cash out my initial investment with them ans use my bank account abroad for the rest

Danske Bank will not close your accounts

???? I've sold for 20k EUR on Cuckbase in total over the last few months and Nordea hasn't given me any shit. You guys are full of shit.

What the flying fuck? Is this true? Jesus christ are (((they))) this afraid of crypto?

Small town banks in America are the best for this stuff. Tell them you do a lot of eBay and Amazon sales and they never question you and are happy you bank with them. I’m sure they fill out the Patriot Act paperwork on transactions over $10,000 but even that is explained for you without being bothered.

not true, i have the largest bank in the aforementioned 'region' and they are very aware that i have cuckbase deposits and withdrawals

Going to cash out every krona of my initial investment and just tell them i didnt make any profits trading shit coins fuck them, we have isk accounts for stocks and 0 tax for gambling but crypto is 30% even tough it basically is gambling and you get 0 help from the state if you lose all your money but are expected to give away 30% of your gains to refugees

you sir are a perfect example of a loser

4 languages here
Chicks love it if you can speak their language, and then fuck em in another

>tfw speak 3 languages fluently
>gf gives me shit for not being a "real" native

it was originally aluminum though

Danske.

Why aren't you nordcucks coming to Portugal already and buying my houses?

It's tax free

Waiting for chainlink to go to 100 euro then I'm moving there for a year!

and then go partying on boomfestival spending my precious linkies for acid

For my knowledge, and ironically for being in this shit situation with Danske currently, it would seem like Denmark itself has 0% tax rate for crypto gains due to some law that they have. I can look up the article stating this, but any user want to verify / discredit this info? Thinking of moving to Denmark in the spring, but have a few options...

Thank goodness. I’ve withdrawed a few thousand already, guess I’ll continue.

I have two friends that works at the main office in Stockholm, the leadership HATES crypto. Their employees are completely forbidden from owning/doing anything with crypto and will close their customers' accounts if they realise you are trading crypto.

I've withdrawn roughly 2 million SEK so far to my Swedbank and SEB accounts (and moved most of it to Nordnet/Avanza/other brokers). No problems so far. Try that.

Fucking good job OP dont just pay taxes like most retards just move somewhere and withdraw tax free...fight the retarded losers taxing crypto...

>things that just happened

my nigger

Look into neopop festival too

Same shit is happening in Australia, the banks are hating the fact people are moving their money to crypto, because the banks think it is THEIR money.

>I have two friends that works at the main office in Stockholm, the leadership HATES crypto. Their employees are completely forbidden from owning/doing anything with crypto and will close their customers' accounts if they realise you are trading crypto.

Holy shit, you're actually right, and this is kinda recent news.

e24.no/boers-og-finans/nordea/nordea-utvider-bitcoin-forbudet-for-ansatte/24239377

Sorry for doubting you, I'm switching to DNB asap.

Not that I have any money left in the account (bought a car with my gainz and left the rest in the market), this was Danskebank and they were basing this on the local laws (FIN) that demand they be on top of all their customers foreign transactions. I was saying I put a few hundred bucks into online poker every now and then but they had my Coinbase transactions highlighted and asked about them without me touching the subject _at all_. They can close the account for all I care... it's actually 5 euros in the negative as of now, kek

I had very specific discussion with Handelsbanken on the risk management of my equity funds vs crypto when I cashed out 10% of my portfolio. Maybe if you are a loser that suddenly walks in with a bag of cash they are suspicious, but us normies are treated fine. Sell some crypto on localbitcoins, pay a barber for a shave, a nice hair cut and get some decent clothes. Get rid of the hat. Then you will be fine.

>e24.no/boers-og-finans/nordea/nordea-utvider-bitcoin-forbudet-for-ansatte/24239377

DNB is pretty based, they have so much money they don't give a fuck about crypto

>altering your appearance to appease ((them))
Seriously considering walking to the nearest Danske branch in my pajamas and pissing on the reception desk. I'll pay for the fines with my LINK gains.

Handelsbanken came after me for trading BTC for about 130k sek back in 2012, got reported to the police for "money laundering" - didnt reply to the EMAIL the police sent me. Investigation closed...

Sweden is fucking stupid.

It’s taxed under income tax in DK if it’s your only source of income.

Exactly, as I said, if you are a poorfag suddenly coming in with crypto gains, they tell you GTFO scumbag.

If you are already rich and your bank knows you - that is you suck their dicks, all is fine.

I was at my bank for 20 years, hardly knew anyone there. Been making only around 500 000 SEK per year for past 10 years.

Cashed out 1 million SEK - bank accounts closed.

Can't tell if you're larping as a dumb burger fatass or you really are a dumb burger fatass

(I don't mean Americans in general, just one specific subtype)

Good thing i moved away from swedish banks, never trusted those guys.

Same here. I moved all to EU banks.
There is options for keeping small fiat around, we dont have to obey the Oligarchy overlords.

Are you sure?
Regards, link related: skat.dk/skat.aspx?oId=2156173&vId=0

Ok nice larping

Danske is also my bank. They called about btc a few months ago. Haven't heard more from it and they don't mind me taking my small profits back to my bank account

Sparebank1 and Skandiabanken are also pretty based. Pretty sure the director of sparebank1 also has crypto himself, and he's mad DNB did a hostile takeover of their mobile pay system. Nordea is the shittiest of them all.