So how the fact do you cash out in the US without the banks fucking you over? What banks are friendly to this...

So how the fact do you cash out in the US without the banks fucking you over? What banks are friendly to this? Because I really don't feel like them freezing my fucking account.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/40c64992-f606-11e7-88f7-5465a6ce1a00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put everything in XMR. Meet people in person, trade them coins for cash. Untraceable cash flow.

Yeah I want to do everything legally and be able to use a card. Now crypto cards exist, but they're trash in the us and can only hold 25k at the most.

anyone?

I have never withdrawn more than 4K at once but my large chain bank has never given me an issue. Again, not gigantic amounts, ~30k last year total, ~5k this year so far for expenses.

Why would they freeze your account? Have you read some silly nonsense from this board and believed it?

You can even trade XMR in between to destroy your blockchain and trade whatever crypto you want for cash.

Easy life

Anyone have any experience exchanging crypto for Amazon gift cards and buying shit with those?
Are there any limits on those or anything else I should know?
Also recommended gift card sellers?

that is legal.

articles I've read has banks basically flag it and demand a bunch of shit that you're not likely to have to prove you're not doing illegal things.

They usually flag you for multiple high cost transactions. Just don't cash out more than 10k or do tons of smaller ones to make it seem like you're avoiding the 10k limit

It has less to do with high cost transactions and more to do with the bank freezing your account for the 10k deposit into it

ft.com/content/40c64992-f606-11e7-88f7-5465a6ce1a00

This talks about what I'm referring to

It's about the uk mostly, but I've read posts talking about it happening here also

How do ATMs work? Will my government know if I use one of those crypto cards and cash out some every month?

I'd probably use a smaller community bank that doesn't know WTF Coinbase is or has sophisticated software like the big mega banks to detect anomalies.

If you are really concerned that that is a possibility, then contact the bank, and sort it out beforehand?

Fuck that, I want to be able to use a debit card and everything. You can't go through life just using cash

I'm in the UK, and I've only cashed out about 20k so far but I opened a new bank account just for Crypto profits with a different bank to my regular every day bank.

I'd never tell the bank the money was from crypto though unless they forced me to explain. Just "investments".

I guess it gets much harder once you're trying to cash out Hundreds of thousands.

ATMs have cameras watching them and they log withdrawals. If the card has nothing to identify you you should be fine. However If you make regular withdrawals (like the first monday of every month) its possible the police could stalk you and grab you at the ATM to investigate. The thing is they will probably assume Its drug money and/or money laundering.

You are stuck not being able to buy things such as property or other big investments.

They'll freeze you if they believe you're avoiding it like doing multiple 9k transactions. It's a thing they are legally required to do by Uncle Sam to fight against "money laundering"

Same. I cashed out about 3.5k with no problem.