Im trying to convince the place i work at to use bitcoin in their transactions. they sell audio systems

Im trying to convince the place i work at to use bitcoin in their transactions. they sell audio systems.
Do you think it will end badly or will it end well? My country has no tax over bitcoin

badly, stupid.

W-why? Trendy coffeeshops accept bitcoin

Get a good marketing agency to do if you're serious. Drop an email if you need a connect.

alright. whats your email?

>Im trying to convince the place i work at to use bitcoin in their transactions.

>they sell KFC bucket chicken.

Ask'em if they'll take Bcash.

Because 40-50$ transaction fees. Are you legitimately retarded, user?

a normal stereo system is like 1000 dollars though. those fees wouldnt really matter

What do you think there profit margin Is?

Not to mention the cost and manpower to set up the payment systems so that they can harvest a few sales per year

get them to accept BCH, it's $0.01 fees and no delays

I hope they aren't retarded enough to accept worthless BCH. If they are going to pick a shitcoin, pick one that isn't fucking pointless.

not having to pay like 2% on a $1000 transaction is huge, that's a $20 difference per each sale

Also, no chance of chargeback

BCH is the biggest altcoin for cheap payments

alright thanks
you need about 0 to 1 manpower to run this kind of shit. We dont need a state of the art payment system. just need them to transfer the btc to our address.

Do they accept gold teeth or other stores of value?

Safest way to do it would be through coinbase or something, for direct fiat.

thanks for the advice

ow yeah and also. it isnt about the profit. its about setting an image for the shopping street.
I will just raise the price of the product with 10% if people pay with btc or eth. People will buy it because they will feel special when theyve bought something with btc. especially a surround system or a speakerset

I think Bitpay may already support BCH, check if that's the case. Then you could integrate really easily.

ahh thanks alot. this system looks good

For fuck sake. Use Litecoin

If you are a Slofag issue a receipt with date and time.

ahh i see. you see i dont read whitepapers do this is all new to me.

look into raiblocks

this will mean that people will have to buy XRP first before buying something here. that doesnt seem realistic since no one has that coin (atleast the people i know of)

out of all the other coins, you choose king niggercoin.
Slow asf, bound to crash regardless.
Just kys

its because i still have to propose the plan to my boss' wife. because she goes about the finances. I will propose her a few coins, and pretty much she will have to decide. altho shes a boomer

>Because 40-50$ transaction fees. Are you legitimately retarded, user?

wtf are you talking about?

its a couple bucks on a thousands dollar purchase.

with btc they probably bought cheap.

it's a couple of bucks now because it's crashing

wait until it's mooning, it will be back to $30 transactions again

>I would like to buy this stereo
Great! Just deposit so many of these crypto coins to this address and we’ll run over the stereo.
>what the fuck are you talking about?
You know, crypto! The money of the future! We only accept crypto here!
>look, I just want to pay cash for a stereo. Are you going to sell me this or not?
well sir we’d be happy to sell you this stereo just as soon as you exchange your cash for crypto and then send it to us.
>forget it.
>*walks down street and buys a stereo from someone else*

Do it. Most cryptoholders easily spend and shuffle big bucks with little hesitation due to it being house money. When you convert to fiat all it becomes more real and you become slightly more rational again (I think).

I'd gladly spend thousands of dollars on electronics, but won't cash out since I don't want to spend any on tax atm hehe

Edit just re-read. I thought you wanted to use BTC in addition to cash. But seems like you want to replace cash with BTC. But this brings a tear to my eye seeing how businesses take their time to hire the mentally challenged ones

Using raiblocks is the only logical thing op, check raiblocks reddit for payments processor