Where have all the bitconnect shills, FUN, Arkies, linkies, stellars, deep""""brainers"""", trx and waltcucks gone...

Where have all the bitconnect shills, FUN, Arkies, linkies, stellars, deep""""brainers"""", trx and waltcucks gone? It's time to apologize for being a fool who bought into scams. Go on, we're waiting. Confess your sins for shilling scams.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't do anything wrong cuckface

>didnu nothing

can't wait to see your pink wojacks when link hits 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100

Its gonna be glorious

>Accumulating

That's right, hate game, not the players. And we played every single one of you cucks. Thanks for the free money!

Uhu, just like how tron was gonna go 1000$

Explain to me OP what chainlink does and ill send you 50 of them. You have 5 minutes.

It does absolutely nothing, in fact it's not even being developed anymore as the github shows. Easy.

I was a deep brainlet but I sold at 0.5 and moved on

Smart move. Cutting losses is better than accumulating them

>It does absolutely nothing

You failed

Then seeing you're the expert here, how about showing what you know about it?
Keep you scamcoins, it's worthless anyway.

LINK is doing fine.

Yes, it's down from ATH, but it's been relatively stable compared to everything else you listed.

j-just accumulating my dbc all the way from 4k down buddy...

Sure thing bud.

So, while really taking my time to study what the Ethereum network can bring in terms of peer to peer data transferring, I ran across this quite peculiar concept know as "smart contracts". To me, Smart contracts are the shining gem in the Ethereum network.

Smart contracts, in a nutshell, is a cryptocontract that controls transfer of funds if certain perimeters are met. Think of a traditional contract, but done automatically. Do not treat it though as if its only usable through transfer of funds, because it has much more uses realistically.

But anyways I digress. Here is where chainlink comes into importance. These Smart Contracts can only work if done on the Ethereum network itself, and any program that wants to use a smart contract will need to be tied to the Ethereum blockchain aswell. This is know as "the Oracle problem". Chainlink addresses to fix the oracle problem, and providing a DECENTRALIZED fix by allowing nodes to collect information and confirming perimeters, and receiving reputation scores for generating correct information.

I fear if I go into the technicals of Chainlink, I wouldnt quite do it justice. So heres to whitepaper:link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

I can remember 3+ years ago talking to people online about a decentralized Oracle fix. During those time, we originally thought the best possible solution was for every bitcoin wallet to act as an oracle node. That was until we figured out just how stubborn Bitcoin is to work with.

Then came Ethereum. Now comes Chainlink.

DBC hit the ground floor like a week ago, BTC having epileptic fits doesn't affect it much. I can always sell the stack and flip shitcoins for a bit then buy back in at a slightly lower price.

I hate it, but that's how it is.

well.
I made successfully day-traded trx and xvg being a newfag
agter that I fell what a shitty shit I am touching I've sold trx before it's biggest pump without any regret and now I'm all in a project I really believe in (xspec).

comfy

Nice bait, faggot

>tfw unironically accumulating dbc
>started with 7k sub 2k sats
>approaching 15k now

>coin retraces from ATH for 2 weeks

"lmao you fucking idiots, why did you buy a coin before it went down?? now it's down, and it'll never go up again ever because no coin has ever gone up again after going down for SO LONG. next time try buying good coins that will go up and not scam coins that go down"

Here I am. Stellar is like the only coin in the green right now. Big news soon. Get in or stay poor

tfw only 5k DBC, I want to accumulate more but can't for the next week. I believe this will take us to the moon... Or at least back to 50-60¢ so I can dump my bags at a healthy profit.

I am still here polishing my FUN tokens. What's up senpai?

don't talk shit about FUN kiddie

>stellar
>scam

you have to be a nocoiner fo this utter stupidity.

You’re a fucking moron. Stop pretending to know anything.

space poo bobs moon show sah! poocoins

faggotry and 15 lines of java do such bullshit make muh prajeet

Sergey is a fucking philosophy major, he is utterly incompetent.