Be me, 20yrs old in college, in shape

>be me, 20yrs old in college, in shape
>met a qt3.14159 who fancies me and asked me out so why not
>started dating for a couple of months and I actually quite like this girl
>had a "talk" today and she said: "I'm sorry user, but I don't have feelings for you anymore"
>feelsbadman.png
>pretty bummed out considering she's the first ever roastie that I actually fell in love with
>portfolio at 15k from a 400 investment, which is decent for my age i guess
>never talked to her about anything to do with crypto
>tfw you're still upset but i have my crypto gains going strong for me

why is this relationship thing so difficult /biz? Should I just focus on my crypto gains and ignore the roasties from now on? Disregard female, acquire currency? Should I have reveal my net worth to her?
What about you /bizlets, what are your stories?

Never reveal your networth to roasties

gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't reveal net worth. Move on user, you're young. You will find love when you least expect it.

stop developing oneitis for every girl you meet, theres literal fucking billions of chicks out there

start lifting, 5x5 stronglifts is a good program

how do i tell this girl who just confessed her love for me that i dont actually want to date her?

>>portfolio at 15k from a 400 investment, which is decent for my age i guess

Ok but not decent.

$320k, 21

Nice blogpost op,

How do i subscribe?

Even when you make it to a million, never tell anyone. Keep it to yourself.

Never ever tell them about your gains sir.
Keep em guessing.

chase a check. never chase a bitch.

this isn't /fit, keep your stupid blog posts to yourself

and no, having 1/2 of a mcdonald's worker's salary isn't going to win her back

Oh man, this is similar to my story, when I was having a fight and about to breakup with my gf I didn't even care about my coins though. If I break up I'm going downhill.

You're never going to make it with 15k. I feel kinda bad for you.

You dont miss her

Your body misses the chemical reaction based on synaptic pathways you created via T/R/S during your contact with her and adapted to her pheromones.

Go imprint yourself with another female's pheromones.

Simple as that.

this is similar to the chocolate bar post from sa years ago (2007):

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person." Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with him are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.

>Wagecuck here
That's more than half nigga

>talking to other people

imagine if you had a 10k investment instead of 400

Go talk hit on other girls. It's fun and exciting. If you live in a somewhat big city no one will judge you.

>Should I have reveal my net worth to her?
>wanting to buy your ex's love
If you're dating anyone halfway decent you literally can't buy them. If you can, they're probably going to divorce you and take half your assets anyway.

>accidentally sees your blockfolio
>sorry user it's over

Nah you shouldn’t give up there aren’t many people who nail it on the first try and a lot of people who still haven’t after 50 attempts, you’ve just gotta be mentally strong and keep on trying

The nature of college relationships is that they don’t tend to last/shouldn’t be taken too seriously, at least in general. Most people are in them just to make getting laid easier and what not. Just work hard and get a good job then things will sort themselves out after college

Just be honest. Either tell her you don’t feel that way about her or tell her your only true love is crypto. Whichever is closest.