So this is the power of broken desynced nodes and instaneous transfers with no fees

Really impressive shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14&t=640s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious accumulation before binance

for all the newbie bagholders, just relax
constant fud campaign on biz = whales not done accumulating

thanks, just bought 100,000,000,000

AssBlaster was right!

>tfw I thought this was the Canya graph

yo yo u got the link to assblaster? I missed it.

>hold my bag

>muh whales

idiot

Fucking lol. I always knew this shitcoin would tank. I remember telling fags weeks ago that coins are the past, utility tokens are the future.

>but muh rai blocks are so fast

And in 6 months another coin will be even faster and cheaper lol. Also you can't even buy anything with XBR there is literally no use case for this coin.

It's funny, in stocks you shouldn't touch this even if you have a gun on your head, but there it looks like a perfect time to buy. Worst case scenario if you buy now you get a PnD for a 30% profit

This Dogshit was literally abandoned in 2014 and removed from all major exchanges due to inactivity
>do you faggots even DYOR ?

>>but muh rai blocks are so fast
>And in 6 months another coin will be even faster and cheaper lol. Also you can't even buy anything with XBR there is literally no use case for this coin.

Cheaper than 0 fees

I EVEN SAW A TOP SILICON VALLEY VC DUDE SHILL THIS PAJEET COIN ON TWITTER.

SF fags

>no fees

Which means no profits for running a node. Why would I use this power drain?

>all this XRB FUD
It's starting to look really synchronized.

When is it coming on binance. I am buying the moment it launches,. I learned my lesson with ZRX.

No incentives to seed torrents either and yet it still happens. Besides, Colin said they will work on more incentives for representatives.

There are no torrents that pay you to seed. There are cryptos that pay you to node.

Thoughts on the btc pairing?

I remember when this coin was at 50M market cap, fuck me man.

Was too afraid of going into suspect exchanges

Impressive, very nice.

>it's just FUD

Atleast you're not me, I put in $490, it brought me to $1200, then it started going down, I swing traded until I reached $400 then cashed out. Looking for an entry point right now but probably should give up entirely.

It'd be stupid not to hold a few XRB, but it's a lottery ticket coin. It's attempting to become the currency, and mass adoption is the only way it can succeed. So either it replaced bitcoin or it fails.

It's obviously going to fail, but it's also so cheap that you're going to absolutely hate yourself if it doesn't and you didn't buy a few. Just wait till it's back under $5 before you do buy.

Also, dead torrents are a big problem on public trackers that dont force you to seed with sealed eviction notices dangling over your head.

ECA is way better than this shit, faster too

>No incentives to seed torrents either and yet it still happens.
>Also, dead torrents are a big problem on public trackers
I got confused and thought we were in an UFR threat for a minute, so I had to go back and look at OPs chart closer.
Also, this is now an UFR thread.

>ETH pair
>bear market
You could pick any coin, but gotta FUD on the future.

Don't bully them, they're just naive.

VCs lose the majority of the time.

There's an organised FUD campaign bering waged against XRB on Reddit and Veeky Forums. Whales want as much of this coin as cheap as they can because it's ideal for them for arbitrage trades. Anytime you bring up Rai you'll be flooded with comments about how shite it is, as if anyone has opinions that strong about it. Sell walls on KuCoin speak volumes.

It's shitting itself in the btc pair too lmao

>tfw sold above 2.7Msat

its actually the same
rly makes you think
whales dont event try to hide

YIKES

Can someone explain what caused this? One of the worst charts I've seen excluding exit scam coins

Product with good intentions, just like communism.

constant problems with the nodes shutting down exchanges abilities to withdraw/deposit for days/weeks at a time

withdraw fees from kucoin - whats the point of of a feeless coin if exchanges are gonna charge you anyway

i still have coins stuck on mercatox for like 3 weeks now

extremely overrated, people who I didn't even know were in crypto told me about this

Ohh I love you user thank you for giving me your money

the incentive to seed torrents is to get positive ratios, do you even protocol

:')

Because that chart begins right at the ath. All alts dropped in that frame. Xrb is still 20x what it was in early December.

what's the reason to fud this every day over and over? Just don't buy this shit and stop whining about fucking graphs. btw I'm still up like 2000%

I think we are headed for a 1-2 year bear market in overall cryptos. But this graph made me learn more about XRB. In the recent dips, it seems to have performed worse than most, but the coin is 100% legit. A good time to do a quick flip. Buy low, sell high. Apparently it has Binance listing coming soon. Maybe 40% gains to make before exiting the markets all together.

No asians seem to be aware of this shit yet. This is a prime pump opportunity once Binance comes. Suddenly the asian shitpost forums will start to shill it, imagine the incoming chink FOMO there.

this is de wai

>Also you can't even buy anything with XBR there is literally no use case for this coin.
this describes 95% of all coins

And that's why I don't buy Coins, they are fucking useless garbage.

Tokens are the future of crypto.

You mean ERC20 tokens that take 1 hour to make at home?

I mean tokens with proven use cases.

watch this and remember you could have prevented it all:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14&t=640s

Nice try Pajeet, those red candles are from the first hours it was listed on KuCoin, people bought RaiBlocks way over market value. It was 300k on Bitgrail, but hey thanks for playing