>partnership announcement on the 30th
>exchange announcement tonight
who here /comfary/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/
trusted-iot.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gl with that

The best part was covering my initial with my 30% bonus. I'm in for free with all the coins I bought in the first place, lol. Hopefully they pull it off. I had lots of faith until the logo FUD. That is amateur as fuck. But not necessarily a big deal.

autists don't think about the superficial, he just thought any logo would do

he is a vitalik tier autist (you can tell by his lack of a haircut and shitty webcam photos )

also keep in mind if this man exit scammed he would be assfucked by the SEC

Stop trying to shill your bags - you got fucking scammed.

5x by EOM see

Go look at the COO they just "hired" - an apparent VP and has 50 linkedin in connections.

Fuck I have 600 connections and I probably added about 30, the rest were people adding me.

Why do you people fall for these scams!?!?

Should hit a buck if we get KuCoin, coins like this always go between 50-100 mill

Idiot autists trying to convince themselves they didn't get scammed. This coin is barely above ico. Just give up already anons.

pajeet tier FUD, the dude managed a company for 7 years
depending on the partnership it could go higher

Manged a company for 7 YEARS and has 50 connections??

Think about it, are you that fucking stupid to believe a VP of a company can only get 50 connections.

The scam is looking you in the fucking face.

>bitconnect all over again

Can't wait till you idiots see red candles under ico. Sell now for a profit and go into arcblock.

>he thinks Linkedin is all that matters
ill see you at 5x by EOM user, Sam obviously exists and SEC is going to assfuck the man if he exit scams
arcblock is unironically a scam, go look up their """""partnerships"""""

A cube is always 3D

Yes for someone in business and has a linkedin profile, it does matter. Like I said I have 600+ connections because its a legit profile with relevant experience.

Hidden connections and claiming to be a VP yet only has 50 connections, is pretty much a fake profile. I'm even sure if you try to look up the company it will be a 1 man operation if it even exists.

He wont exit scam, he will do the same as the Ethbet dev - drag you guys on with promises. By the way the guys that did their contract audit are the same people that did the audit for EthBet - if that isnt another red flag then I dont know.

Anyways, all we can do is lay out the facts - if you want to lose money its your choice.

say it with me 5x by end of month

literally every project is Fuddable, no project is perfect.

???

?????

Lol pajeet english

say "Thanks, Joe!"

To all the weakhands in ARY, I've been here for 3 years. In my entire time literally any coin thats successful right now (XRP, XLM, NEO, ETH, ICX, ADA, NEM, IOTA, XRB, BNB, REQ etc

have all been fudded

>Remember when people were saying Vitalik died in a car crash
>Remember when people were saying NEO would never go above $20 again?
>Remember when people were saying REQ devs were on vacation?
>Remember the IOTA fud where they supported ISIS?
>Remember XLM being an exit scam from the XRP developer at 2 cents?
>Remember KCS would never take off

If you fall for FUD you deserve to stay poor.

>all this FUD
Easy there rasheeds, you wont get my bags again

>ethlend auditors
>free icon as company image
>ico just ended, desperate bagholders out in force
>retarded mobile app that doesnt need tokens to function. at all
>whitepaper details the friendship history of the dipshit scammers, as if its a really big deal

this shit fuds itself, I don't even need to do anything but point out inherent qualities

>TAU had worse FUD
>went 10x after bouncing off of ICO price on ED

say it with me, 5x by EOM

>airliner slams into world trade center
>"its just fud, ignore it"
>second airliner slams into world trade center
>"wow so much indian fud, this will be amazing dont worry"

To anybody that doubts me, I told Veeky Forums about GJC at 15k WEI a week ago, literally not one person did not FUD me, the FUD was about the developers being trash, the project not working, etc. its now 4x from last week.

and GJC is not even that good of a project.

5x by next week. screencap this.

>first it was logo
>then it was CEO's LinkedIN pic
>now its the amount of connections on new recruits LinkedIN
Oh Veeky Forums never change

one thing Veeky Forums taught me is buy the FUD at the ATL and sell when there's a bunch on green wojacks on the frontpage

Here's another lesson

anybody remember when PRL was fudded because of its logo and use case at 1 million market cap?

if you invested $10,000 into PRL at 1 million mkt cap you'd unironically had 1.5 million at the top of the green wojack mania when there was no FUD.

>ethlend auditors
What about it?
>free icon as company image
Who gives a shit? Most startups have a placeholder, it's not important at the beginning.
>ico just ended, desperate bagholders out in force
Everyone in the ICO is between +150 and +300%
>retarded mobile app that doesnt need tokens to function. at all
You didn't even read the WP right?
The token is used to register products on the blockchain base platform and use various services related to logistics.
>whitepaper details the friendship history of the dipshit scammers, as if its a really big deal
It emphasizes they have experience together which imo is a good thing for a startup, also yes it's not some WP write by a corporate PR faggot, boohoohoo sell everything.

Your FUD is weak.

I bought $800 worth at like $0.60 and now it's 0.002
Hodl I guess, the money is already gone.

I have literally never seen more of a shill post.

I like that he picked the very first cube, no point in dithering.

Remember the payfair FUD at 1 million market cap? Russian devs working inside a farm shed?

30x

We're you the user who said they'd post the coin if someone got trips? I got into this coin last week and am very thankful to whoever posted it.

Also the FUD about block array is ridiculous. Devery must really need all the help it can get.

>tfw to intelligent to not buy blockarray

>FUDding based on logos

wew

And now it's 0.30 within a few minutes

These low cap coins fluctuate a ton, to be expected but dang, +/- 40% seemingly every hour back and fourth

unironically hold, look at the chart. As long as volume is up it will moon

when volume is up that means weak hands sell into people who have 0 profit. People who have 0 profit are going to be reluctant to sell because their lack of profit.
yes

unironically sell that coin asap, I noticed Tokenstore wash trades with fake sell orders to boost volume

Going to be funny when their "CEO" announces tonight they going to be listed on Craptopia hahahahahahaha

Someone please screencap this.

he literally had to do a token audit for the exchange see

Ah the same audit that EthBet did - legit.

So you can expect HitBTC and Etherdelta for the next 7 months.

Sell GJC? should I buy back in later?

fake buy/sell orders

there were days where there was 0 volume but because of the wash trades it showed $80k volume. The wash trades are skewed towards buy orders to cause FOMO. Watch the orderbook yourself for verification that i'm not lying.

take profit imho, especially once you notice that GJC is the highest volume on the obscure exchange.

partnership with clip art royalty free logos announced boys !
get in for the moon mishun !

sam said it wouldn't be cryptopia or hitbtc

Looking into it now, thanks for the tip

>biz 2017
>lmao what the fuck is antshares? look at this dumb fucking logo
>thank god I sold this at $1 and broke even
>wait wttttffffff why is it $200 now?
>I thought the FUD on logos was a good reason to sell!

Ant was shilled a lot on Biz back in the day so your argument is BS. I know because I bought in because for Biz.

This is a scam coin, so dont associate the two.

Ant was actually FUDDed a lot too, same with ETH

I know because I was also here.

>This is a scam coin

kek'd and just bought 100k more

if you're unsure whether to take profit on obscure low mkt cap coins just sell 50% or all of your original investment imho. I've had times where coins dumped past my original investment when I was up and I learned my lesson.

Ant was a legit product with an experienced team and government ties, even before the name change announcement AT THEIR OWN CONFERENCE.

This is run by one guy and the closest he is getting to making a big announcement is buying a PUBLIC ticket and tweeting you fools about it at the conference hahahahaha and he words it as if he is attending as a guest.

Fuck you fools are so quick to hand over money - I think I need to start a ICO.

Everything gets shilled here, even scams like confido and jibrel
Eventually one of those 100s of coins will moon

comfy as fuck with 50k ary. will i make senpai ?

Shud i put this eth all in ary bros

go away rajesh, the streets aren't going to line themselves with shit

Nah I took the profit, might look to buy back in if it dips down again. Thanks again for the tip. May ARY bring us to the moon

>This is run by one guy and the closest he is getting to making a big announcement is buying a PUBLIC ticket and tweeting you fools about it at the conference hahahahaha and he words it as if he is attending as a guest.
this right here is FUD

Go look at this man's Linkdin

linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/

if you think he is lying go call up Amazon or AT&T and find out yourself, but it obviously makes sense once you see that he graduated 6 years ago

I'm in this game for the free money. Sometimes I think the rest are in for melodrama. This shitcoin is about to get me paid. Don't care about any of this other nonsense.

well the chances of it being kucoin are slim. Which leaves nothing but pajeet exchanges

I was kind of hoping the FUDding would keep going so I could keep accumulating. Alas, twas not meant to be.

Yeah personally I wouldn't expect too much of the exchange listing. It's going to be a smaller exchange for sure. The best we could hope for would be Kucoin. I could even see it being something retardedly small like radar relay

hahahaha Guy could be working on the helpdesk for you all you know - 43 connections, was obviously a lowly job with zero influence or experience.

Fuck I cant even imagine being in any decent business and having so little connections. Like I said 600+ connections and 90% are people adding me not the other way around.

> jibrel scam coin

stay poor user

You care way too much about the exchange announcement

this shit is 4cent above the ico price
lol

if LAToken can list on Kucoin, I think BlockArray can too.

He already contacted Binance and they ask for 100BTC which of course he said no, so im guessing he went the next best step
Go call up amazon, to be registered as a company and pass the SEC standards they had to do a background check, if he was caught lying about his past he would've been denied and jailed.

Really stop spreading stupid FUD it's not going much lower than the current price

I got mines at .185 faggot

I don't know why people are so unwilling to pay the binance fee. It's 1 million dollars. Throw any 30m cap coin on that exchange and it will 10x. He'll make that 1m back and much more in the value of his developer's share.

yeah sure little negro
how much was stolen from your moms purse?

so who want's to call up the Amazon office to dispel this dumb FUD that the dude has no experience in shipping.

He's a startup who only raised 8.7M he's not gonna throw away 1/9 of his startup capital to list on an exchange. Sam rightly cares more about the business than pumping his coin.

Like I said he could have any shitty job at Amazon (going by the amount of connections, thats exactly what he had) so wouldnt be lying for a background check.

I mean anyone in here who has a linkedin profile and has actual decent work experience in their sector would have a lot more that 43 connections.

So is this all some elaborate troll? Or are you actually getting paid for this shitty FUD

Cant wait for it to be listed on some no name shithole tonight and more excuses to pop up.

Dont fool yourself - I would never touch this coin. Look at it, sitting just above ICO price and tonight when he announces some shit exchange it will dump even further.

because that leaves him 6 million on hand to do whatever he needs to do. Even though Binance would be a fun pump for us, it would be a bad idea if he wants to not squander money he raised.

Kucoin will be good enough for the market cap of the coin desu, it has high volume already on ED.
see a Sr.Financial analyst is actually a great position, but if you're an autist and you don't update your connections you'll end up with low connections. It makes sense he has low connections since he graduated and found a job before Linkedin became popular

5x by end of month, Ill be happy to include you in the screencap

then one question:

WHY ARE YOU HERE? There are much more pervasive crypto scams taking place right now. Why are you spending so much time FUDing a 15m cap coin run by a Jew? Go save someone else. Your efforts are better spent elsewhere.

Because the bagholder tears taste so much better when you can tell them you told them so.

A Jew thats an active dev with relevant experience that had a background check done and is on record by the SEC

the funny thing is that he doesn't attack the whitepaper because he obviously didn't read it

So this is what getting bullied at school looks like

You say you've been here since ant yet you still laugh at bag holders? AND you fud projects without reading the whitepaper?

Jee I wonder who's actually the poser ITT

Worthless shit coin. Called them out on telegram and was immediately banned. Butt hurt bag holders.

he doesn't attack anything of substance because he can't. His FUDing honestly just gives us more opportunity to talk about the strengths of Block Array

I reckon its autism. If they were scammers they would put all their money in a decent advertising company to make it look all bling.

Is it okay to hold this coin on IDEX? The volume is a little low.

Fudders come into the telegram all the time for many projects, of course you'll get banned you dumbass. He acknowledged all the FUD given at him

he's even getting a haircut

Dude 4% is not 4 times

>Really stop spreading stupid FUD it's not going much lower than the current price

No, let him continue, the important is that people are talking about it.

if they were scammers they would be anonymous and NOT go on file to the SEC and the State to register themselves as a company Nor would they join the IOT alliance

trusted-iot.org/
It started selling at 11k WEI dummy

This tier of FUD is why I rarely listen to FUD on Veeky Forums anymore. It causes projects like REQ to go below ICO price then do a 20x. Or TAU which hit ICO price then did a 10x

t. I myself spread the devs are on vacation FUD for REQ and watched it go below ICO

if nobody believes me when I say dumb FUD works and causes price to tank short term
>pic related

I literally started spreading devs are on Vacation and that they exit scammed since they didn't update their blog/twitter since ICO. The FUD got so bad the devs had to put out this statement on their twitter.

Do not fall for superficial FUD

>tfw I finally found the person that caused me sell my REQ below ICO price
IM GONNA KILL YOU