The founder of reddit looks to be a Stellar fan. This is good news, right?

The founder of reddit looks to be a Stellar fan. This is good news, right? twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2rQ6Vzr9X8
youtu.be/iID2DHxgZFY
youtu.be/-K4VMNbok7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> jungle fever
fucking sell

that nigger looks ugly af

Can you guys stop with the racist remarks? biz can be a great source of info but the racism is totally uncalled for.

that's serena baby

>mfw when witnessing new generation of newfags normies who dont even know reddit creator

nigger.

Looks like a child eating monster straight out of a horror movie

Lame.
Call me when the founder of Veeky Forums likes it.

rip in piece

Holy shit get the fuck out of Veeky Forums you kike.

RIP

youtu.be/X2rQ6Vzr9X8
youtu.be/iID2DHxgZFY
youtu.be/-K4VMNbok7I

Well either way, Stellar does seem to have a lot of good news, doesn't it? How is it looking for 2018?

t. Tyrone James Washington

Will racist jokes get us triple A rating?

stop. just stop.

Fuck Off to Reddit then ya puss

This is straight retarded, like flat-earth level stupid. They have consistently lost to female tennis players in the past, literally dozens of times.

If they were men, that would be physically impossible. The strength of their serve alone would make them ace almost every set, and they would win 99.9% of games. They would have perfect records, with maybe at the most 1 loss coming from absolute flukes and strokes of luck or pure genius and once in a lifetime performances from their opponent.

Still she's going to ride your mouth

Reddit died with Aaron Swartz

Probably m8

Haha oh my god. What is skill? What is form? Confidence? This is the stupidest comment I've seen for a while.

I do appreciate your and the masses stupidity however, otherwise I wouldn't realize how intelligent I am

Are you factoring in them being on female hormones? I imagine that would degrade performance some.

Cancer, but I'm still big into XLM. I think their goals are reasonable, their dev team is qualified, and they have solid infrastructure. XLM's one of my long term holds along with ETH and maybe LUX. If you just wanna make some quick money though, short XLM after the roadmap announcement this Thursday.

Where do you faggots think you are? Fuck off.

Add to that Braasch beat both sisters back to back, and he went easy on them. He wasn't even top200, and they were at their prime.

His kids might not be smart. His kids might be aggressive. But his kids will be progressive. Love wins again.

>his kids will be half breeds claimed by neither race
ftfw

tips fedora*

Washington is a black surname? That's pretty big

Hello newfriend, kill yourself and your mother you retarded nigger.
This isn't a safe space for sensitive nigger faggots like you.

who is he btw?

cool it with the antisemitic remarks guys

>mfw Bryce prefers Van Pattan's cryptos to mine

are you that retarded that you get baited so easily? just kys

Hnnnnnngg thicc brown skinned woman in nude coloured fishnet pantyhose

the owner of reddit is dating that nig bull tennis bitch?? What loll. Do you think she pegs him?

Moot

So what if they don't fit in and resent their existence? THAT'S PROGRESS. LOVE WINS, BIGOT.

Married

you can't make this shit up literally what hahahahaahahaha

But I'm not a racist

They're married and already have a mulatto kid.

God she's hot af

How do you short XLM

is that real or meme?

Christoper Poole, is a fucking cuck who got pozzed during gamergate.

If you value his opinion clearly you have learned nothing.

Some need that loves a black tranny? Seriously look at that things face and tell me that is not a man.

No. Good news would be founder of reddit and majority of people don't even know about stellar, or crypto in general. This is gonna turn into the new stock market. Fuck

Aaron was murdered, whoever this numbskull is did not create reddit. Goodness me the normie invasion is not a meme.

I know what you're getting at, but I think you're overreacting. I've been observing this forum for several days now and have drawn some salient conclusions. Unlike Reddit or Facebook, where people generally post their honest opinions, this forum seems to mostly operate on sarcasm and meta-humor (or "LARP-ing"). I sincerely doubt that much of the racist or sexist material on this site is genuine. In fact, the racist and homophobic slurs often make me laugh because they're so clearly in jest.

Some of this humor seems to be at the expense of those who are less familiar with the norms of this site. For instance, some of the coins shilled here seem to be for the express intent of making "Normans," people who are not accustomed to the way this community functions, lose money. The racism is another tool to retain the insular nature of the community and discourage newcomers. If you aren't yet deeply steeped in the essence of this community's vernacular, you should spend some time reflecting on the ebb and flow of vitriol and smugness.

I've actually become more optimistic about our society's future as a result of reading this web site.

Famous tennis player

Sorry, but niggers are stupid, violent, and high time preference. Equality is a false god.

Both. The best memes are real, as is this.

You are new here.

holy shit user, don't give our secrets away. GO AWAY NORMIES

Bruh it is more real than you want to admit

I think it was pretty funny

shut up faggot

>all these words
All fucking redditors must fucking hang.

>every single stellar thread.