Just went all in Ven, did I fell for the memes? Where my venbros at?

Just went all in Ven, did I fell for the memes? Where my venbros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

breyercapital.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

55% in. Just ride the wave, user, don't worry about gains.

$50 VEN by March 2018

40% in, lambo by March

> don't worry about gains

Yup, I’m 40% in Ven as of today

everyone seemed to forget the big announcement tommorow, hyped up by DNV not vechain. Good choice user, im 75 percent VEN atm.

christ you're gonna get dumped on

We got him... dump it.

Great job. Dont believe the fud. Its just small angry people. Vechain is cooporating with norwegian foundation. Most transparent and trustworthy nation in the world.

Why?
When there is heavy shilling on Veeky Forums it's pretty fucking obvious someone is trying to pump'n'dump the price.

100%

Imagine being a non-venner?

the most obvious buy since ETH and NEO but retards still find a way to call it a pump.

You are set. Screencap your post user as you should post this once we hit $15, $25, $50.

>Not waiting for a pull back on a parabolic trend
>FOMOing

You may be right, but those are bad habits which won't make you last long in this business

For real. If you think the salt bad today. I can't wait.

Another non-venner lol

You are going to make it OP. Dont fall for the salty waltys trying to FUD.

IN MY LAMBO MAGGOT
FO FO FAGGOT

breyercapital.com/portfolio/

user, until vechain is removed from this portfolio, I would stay in and stap up

That CEO Sunny is pretty shady desu. he got arrested reccently but his guanxi is strong so its not known.

I saw Sunny in the town market today in Shanghai myself. For some reason he was making a point to go around to every vegetable stand and Shouting "你的菜是很臭" extremely loudly. He would then stuff some of the kale and onions from each stand up his sleeves and in his coat, in plain view before moving onto the next one.

By the time he was done it was literally falling out of him. I went up to him to say I was a big fan of his work, and he preceded to shout profanity at me calling me a "walty salty" while he walked away laughing.

Tbh i'm still not sure if i want to support this company after this encounter.

1k VEN here

going to take a selfie in front of the VeChain HQ in Singapore if we 10x this year