ICON MAINNET CONFIRMED FOR TOMORROW

Get in guys this is the start!

Wont make it

:/

Will probably dumb till end of january desu.

Sell the news bois

ICX is a shitcoin though. No one cares

Price was already down because of all the fudders wanting cheap icx.Have to take crypto on a case by case basis.It wont dump in this scenario as its been fudded by everyone who knows this is the next eth, all the low iq autists bought in to it.Now its as cheap as it will get.Mainnet opens the door to krw pairings, all the big korean exchanges, the summit in 7 days, partnerships, roadmap, banks using icon rumor, visa using icon rumor etc etc.You wont make it applying simple rules to a complex market.

^^like I said all the low iq autists bought in to it.For anyone reading one sentence replies on biz with no substance are generally always low iq autists who cant think for themselves.

I shilled you fucks ICX when it was 3 bucks and you listened.
Now comes the moonride.
TO
THE
MOON

This has been confirmed for weeks numbnuts.

Yup.One thing i didnt mention that will cause a huge spike in the next 8 days, they will announce masternode requirements, that alone will see a huge buy spree.

And was not believed by half the idiots here.Many were getting cold feet as the icon team hadnt been confirming it everyday.......Now we have official cofirmation 1 day out.

This is one of the drawbacks, it seems complicated as fuck. It isn't enough to just own heaps of them, you need to know coding and take an active part in governance and all kinds of shit as per the outline in the white paper. I'm not sure if you can get much in the way of rewards for contributing ICX to the DEX pool so that might be worth something.

What are anons price predictions for ICX EOY?

It isnt complicated, from the information that we currently have anyway.Shouldnt be much stress getting passive income from staking.And I suspect in short order it will earn you a shitload.

At least eths price now.So 30x or so more.300 dollars plus.This is eth on steroids.

Comparison to eth and others

Really? I hope it's easy because I put 28ETH in at ICO giving me a shitload of them.

Op just wants to throw his bags on you tomorrow. It’s been confirmed for weeks. Already priced in, sell the news tomorrow.

Why would anyone with more than 1 braincell so they can connect them together sell tomorrow?Tomorrow is the start.Read the thread idiot.Case by case basis.

priced in

what are the chances this dumps on mainet release?

I can swap some VEN 1:1 for it but I don't know if it's wise

It's a gamble, VEN has it's own hyped announcement on the 24th which could cause a dump or a pump as well.

The thing which is not priced in is a korean exchange listing, which will happen very soon

priced in

>One has open source github
>One has confirmed partnerships
>One of the Asian races is less scammy
>One of them could just be complete vaporware

Which one do you buy

thank u for that bb