If I put all my money into vechain right now, I would be a millionaire by the time it would hit 665. Should I do it...

If I put all my money into vechain right now, I would be a millionaire by the time it would hit 665. Should I do it? Am I retarded? Are there better coins/investments?

So far my pros:
>I would be a millionaire, or at least pretty rich if vechain rises by a bit.
Cons:
>I would have to wageslave for the rest of my life to reach that money I began with
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go for it, it won't hit 665 thought, maybe 100 and stay there.

665 would require 525 billion dollar market cap (just from mental math, too lazy to input it in calculator)

It's a safe investment but it's a long one. You can gamble on shitcoins or hold a winner.

Actually it would be closer to 277B using CMC numbers for 1K.

Don't put ALL

Put money you have no regret losing.

50% to long term coin, and 50% spread to meme pnd coins

It's a relatively low market cap coin with lots of growth potential. If you had to choose a coin to put it all in, let it be VEN.

One more question: how high do you think is the probability that Vechain would drop considerably and stay there permanently?

$100-500 EOY.

Caption this.

Low. This is not some value-less shitcoin, this is one of the few blockchain projects that is already running a profit, and has lots of big partnerships. It is anything BUT overvalued at the moment.

nigga the supply will be ~200-300m due to corporate entity and gov nodes.

It will need 400b market cap for $2,000
200b for $1,000

Didn't they say they have two thirds of the coin supply?

at what point are you lads taking profit? Ill probably take profits at around 200

$1,000 - $2,000 idgaf if it takes 3 years

you suck horribly at math and are so dumb i can only pray you aren't invested in VEN

As soon as it crashes after the big moon, (if I invest)
Planning to put 200dollars into it for now because I'm a pussy

THIS IS SECOND TIME NOW MY BUY ORDER BARELY GETS TOUCHED AND NOT PICKED UP

IM A TRADE FAG, AND BRILLIANT WITH MY DIP PREDICTIONS

BUT IT FUCKING ALWAYS SCRAPES IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>0 Ven

with the current supply, for it just to hit close to 300 it would only need a 80 billion market cap.

Easy.

are you fucking dumb? its a scam in more way than TRX. no whitepapper rly? do u have a prove of pwc partnership? athene coin is more reliable than this.

Lol you’re asking is it worth 12,000 to turn into a potential million? Well Ven is only going up so you probably won’t hit a million but 150k-250k is a very real possibility

yes hello good sir i contact you today for very very good deal. I predict waltonchain will go up many times in value make us both the good riches yes? Thank you for your time friend hi.

salton walton btfo

>no whitepaper
agree kinda dumb but consedireng its supposed to be an enterprise solution i kinda get it
>proof of pwc
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
explain your maths?

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. "I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway." After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

$1,000 + per ven is guaranteed in next 2-3 years cuckboy

Yes you are a retard and you will loss at least 20/30%. We are at the top for now

200USD, lul

Did you also meet him at that icecream store at the great wall?

after all nodes accounted for circ supply will be 200-300m~ simple maths

>doubles down on VEN

>what is scaling in

35% NEO (hodl)
25% VEN (hodl)
20% ICX (hodl)
10% IOTA (trade)
10% Stellar (trade)

$100 would make me a millionaire. But the income from the node would be pretty nice by that point. So probably never.

are you actually holding ven or trading ven/etc on binance? If yes, how do i hold ven?

Oh please pajeeet I’m 90% ven but id love to know how it’s going to be worth 1k GURANTEED In 2-3 years

You’re the same type of new fag who thought LTC was going to be 500 EOY hub huh

op, never go all in... there is more than one coin that will 100x..... pick at least 3 coins.... do 20% ven, 20% icx, 20% int, 20% hpb, 20% sophiatx

USfags can't buy INT can we?
Says not aloud

salton walton detected

>never go all in
>don't split in too much coins
make up your mind biz

No trading VEN is super risky.

I keep it in MEW on a trezor. Waiting for release of public blockchain to transfer to vet then I’ll store it in whatever wallet they release. Hopefully ledger will support it so I can sleep easy.

1,000,000 / 665 = $1503

Why? There's a sweet spot of not going all in and not buying too much shitcoins.
I've seen retarded portfolios of 20+ coins, and even a guy with 100+.
But going all in is dangerous too.
I think between 3 - 6 is a good spot.

brainlet

OP is saying that ven needs to be worth $665 for him to make 1m.

Meaning he owns 1503 ven

0 to infinity usd EOY

Caption this!

Put all you have in Ethos. (BQX = old name). Ethos(dot)io. This will be the best investment you have ever done

any prominent backer? else im not listening to you

if youre going to shill something, shill it properly

>20% int
>int
Top fucking Kek