How do burgerbros stay in crypto without net neutrality ?

how do burgerbros stay in crypto without net neutrality ?

Why would not having net neutrality interfere with crypto?

well doesn't it stop you from visiting random websites? be it kucoin, binance, or even Veeky Forums?
genuinly curious

No

I wish

how does it affect you then ?

dude I'm not from USA, just tryna understand the bullshit you guys go through if any

It doesn’t
everything is exactly the same as before despite the Reddit fear-mongering

lol, ok

>Thing hasn't gone into effect yet
>everything is exactly the same as before

cant you literally fucking google into net neutrality you fucking lazy ass bitch ?

It's literally nothing.

Don't try to understand us. It is a void you will never truly comprehend. We are ascendant, in beauty and standard.

Net Neutrality is a retarded boogieman invented by fearmongering leftists and pushed by, ironically, corporations like Hulu, Amazon, Netflix and Google so they could waste a shitload of bandwith with no additional expense. The US didn't have Net Neutrality until early 2015 and was in effect for only a little over 18 months. Most significantly free first world nations actually don't have NN, but you probably just assume you so since (((the media))) isn't squawking about it.

At no moment was NN ever about freedom of speech.

More likely than not, your country doesn't have NN. You just assume you do.

I buy a package from my cable company, it gives me the shopping channel and shitcoin exchanges.

>how does it affect you then ?

You will have to pay extra fees to browse certain websites, that's fucking it. With NN, ISPs like Comcast and Verizon were forced to charge everybody like Google, Netflix, Reddit, Veeky Forums, etc the same for the bandwidth.

Now without NN, the bigger websites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc will have to pay extra money for the bandwidth (possibly making what was once free access to the websites now cost fees). Since Veeky Forums uses considerable bandwidth, Hiroshimoot will have to pay up extra to ISPs or else Veeky Forums will be taken down.

Correction : Not taken down, but you won't have access to it anymore.

Net neutrality does nothing for the people at all. The dude who fucking created the internet is starkly against it.

The only people bitching about it are mass social media companies that are going to have to pay the price they deserve for their use. >Trucking companies pay more tax for the road than dudes driving to work.

So, what do we get? The liberal faggot social media companies like twitter facebook reddit literally using their mind control of the retard populous.

No one argueing against net neutrality even knew what the fuck it was. The only reason intelligent politicians opposed it was to get on the bandwagon of republican hate created by the twitter nazis

And by additional fees, those fees that were charged up until January 2015 and were only gone for about 18 months.

Nothing actually happened, it’s a big fucking meme based on fears of what’s maybe possible in a worst case scenario.
The idea is if you deregulate telecoms they will immediately make everyone pay thousands for dial-up because they can.
But of course, they can’t, or they lose their customers. To which the response is that they’re cartels or monopolies in some areas and there is no alternative. As if boycotting is impossible.
Because internet is considered something you literally cannot live without. People were comparing it to water, FFS.

This too
Imagine, OP, that every bitcoin transaction needed to be processed in sequence. Miners couldn’t prioritize between a 200 sat/byte transaction and a 1 sat/byte transaction. They’d all be handled in the order they were broadcast. Pretty unfair right? Fucks miners right? And leaves those who will pay more for faster transactions unable to get that speed.
That’s net neutrality.

net neutrality predates the existence of google and most first world countries have NN rules, you absolute mcdonald mystery meat masquerading as human flesh
i hate leftists as much as anyone sensible, so stop making the rest of us look retarded by association

The IDEA of Net Neutrality existed before Google but was only implemented in 2015, you stupid gullible piece of shit.

The only first world country to have NN before the US was the Netherlands, although Chile and Brazil were the first ones to implement the pointless laws.

>repealing rules that were never enforced
>anything changes

anti-competitive behavior that is already well regulated you dumb fuck