The world is not the way it used to be M M NO NO NO. We comin' boys, 1k for both end of the year...

The world is not the way it used to be M M NO NO NO. We comin' boys, 1k for both end of the year. Still time to 10x your shit, so buy it on Idex. Look at that clean-ass logo. "DECENTRALIZED UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME". The only crypto where 100% of the money you invest goes INTO THE INVESTMENT. It's Tether, except there is a realistic chance to 10x your money this year. A team of 30 slaves coding and working on projects in an old Nazi bunker. The most ambitious project in crypto AND genuinely the most caring and honest philantrophist on the planet. Don't be a fool and miss out.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/purpose/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decentralized-universal-basic-income/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk)
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMMX7KEx-Z0
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7sekka/athene_admits_his_crypto_scam_is_a_ponzi_scheme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To the moon boys

Its all a scam!

Dont be Diego's friend buy Purpose now!

Not to the moon... to the stars !!!

lol athene has removed purpose from many donators. not sure how you can trust this when 1 person can decide whether or not to give you purpose that you paid for. he will use the "donation" as a reason to scam you.

beware

He scammed me so hard that I lost 5000$ when PRPS was at 1$.

fuck off athene

FeelsGoodMan

kill yourself athene, how could you reduce youself to the life of a pajeet scammer? absolutely pathetic. this is coming from someone who used to love your old wow vids btw

lmao how can anybody watch that banana apple video and go "yeah this might just work"

World's shittiest, and most pretentious paladin. Have you ever even levelled a character without being carried all the way?

shh round the corner

Join the scam.

Athene the international scammer and cult leader is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS)

His real name is Bachir Boumaaza, he currently lives in a re-purposed former Nazi Hospital in Germany and recruits followers to come and live with him (depressed betas) who he forces to work on his projects for no pay in exchange for food and shelter. He also created his own religion called Neuro-spinozism (or Athenism) which grants him tax exemption in Germany

His token is clearly a scam. He has NO whitepaper, roadmap, or any details whatsoever, yet is currently selling it to his naïve Twitch stream viewers and has earned over $250,000 to date. With 1 BILLION coin supply he is pre-selling them for $0.50. He has stated repeatedly that he expects his coin will reach as high as $5-10 despite the total supply. He even said he'd buy all coins from exchanges that are trading under the pre-sale $0.50 price to control the floor: youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM

Recently some anons were concerned with him making these kinds of verbal commitments and mused over taking legal action. Athene became aware of this discussion and actually responded to it live on stream, first acknowledging the hacker Veeky Forums (youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk) and then addressing his position regarding the law youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

Sounds like what's going on here is that all of these stream donations are going to Reese (his partner) whereas Athene's the one that actually holds all of the PRPS in his own wallet. So when Reese receives donations, Athene just so happens, out of the goodness of his heart, to give 2 PRPS for every $1 donated to his buddy and thinks this absolves him of all legal responsibility in the scheme

In all likelihood as soon as PRPS hits exchanges, Athene himself will just dump a huge portion of his own supply, or get one of his minions to do so for their benefit

History of Athene youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg

I like how all these other coins pretend like they aren't a scam when they are. But we do the opposite. We call it a scam while it's the most legit coin there is with the most trustworthy person and group behind it.

LIVE

Athene says he's beyond reproach and above the law:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMMX7KEx-Z0

Fuck this faggot

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7sekka/athene_admits_his_crypto_scam_is_a_ponzi_scheme/

I'll just leave this here

I never thought I'd see the words Athene and honest in the same paragraph, but I guess there's a first for everything.

Hahahaha damn even Carlos Fromnewyork didn’t go that far

North Korea & Venezuela partnerships when!?

They use Dreamhost.com - do these guys let scammers use their hosting services?